Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Don't leave me now! You can't! Although I knew this would happen.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

Maggie and Katie are in for a rude wake up call. Nothing more needs to be said.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 991 words

0Unrated
It's been 5 months since eveyone found out about the pregnantcy. And it's been 5 months since everyone found out about the proposel. Everyone is rushing around getting ready for everything. It's very stressful. Dun Dun Dun. Benji and Joel don't make it better for Katie and Maggie. Yet they make it worse by keeping dirty little secrets. Benji is drinking... But not cheating. And Good Charlotte has a upcoming 2 month tour. What will happen when Katie cracks?

-Benji.s POV-
I've been drinking. I'm so messed up. I got Katie pregnant and we're going to get married in 4 months. I have to go on tour and will be gone for 2 months. Joel's getting paranoid about Maggie's pregnancy and yatta yatta yatta. Everyones running around like a chicken just got his head cut off trying to get the wedding and pregnancy ready and that sort of stuff. Neither Maggie nor Katie know about the tour yet and I really want to tell her but I can't find the right time. When is the right time to tell your pregnant fiance your going on tour for 2 months? You don't. Or you're not suppose to. That's not how it rolls. "Hey baby see you in 2 months because I'm going on tour. Love you bye." Yeah... Not going to happen.


-Joel.s POV-
I got Maggie pregnant and we're going to get married in 4 months. I have to go on tour and will be gone for 2 months. Benji's getting drunk every now.. I would say 'then' but it's mostly now.Everyones running around like a chicken just got his head cut off trying to get the wedding and pregnancy ready and that sort of stuff. Neither Maggie nor Katie know about the tour yet and I really want to tell her but I can't find the right time. When is the right time to tell your pregnant fiance your going on tour for 2 months? You don't. Or you're not suppose to. That's not how it rolls. "Hey baby see you in 2 months because I'm going on tour. Love you bye." Yeah... Not going to happen.

-Maggie.s POV-
Somethings wrong with Benji. Katie doesn't know about his drink and I really want to tell her but I don't want nothing to happen. The baby is almost here and anything can trigger something. I read up on it. I'm really worried because this has happened before. She was afraid someone would find out about the baby and she killed it. She was a WRECK for like a year. She prayed like every 2 seconds for forgiveness and yet she feels like she got it. I know she's worrying about the baby to but that will make it worse. I hope she will be okay and nothing bad will happen this time.

-Katie.s POV-
Benji and Maggie and Joel need to chill for a minute. They are worrying too much about this whole thing. everything is going to plan and it will be good. I need to just chill for a good second and I'm good to go. Something suspicious is going on with Benji and I'm going to find out what it is. BEFORE I MARRY HIM.

-No one.s POV-
Katie has been feeling faintish lately but she isn't telling anyone because she doesn't think anything of it and no one else should either. The whole gang was going to come over and going to hang out and catch up on old times. Let's just say that this isn't going to end as everyone planned it would.

-Benji.s POV-
Good Charlotte and Josh and Beth and our families are coming over tonight and we're going to have our "family reuinon" and it should go good. Everyone is just arriving and we're going to have dinner first then catch up. I've never seen someone eat more than Katie and Maggie did tonight.They could of tied in a eating contest and I'm conviced their still hungry. They had more than 4 servings and they kept eating. They ate all the food. The rest of us only had 1 serving. We were still hungry too but we felt that if we tried to get any more food they would bite our hands off and eat those too! After about an hour of waiting for them to finish.Then it happened. Billy's smart self let the big secret slip from his big mouth. "Are you all going to be okay while we're on tour at the end of this month?" He said. I quote on qoute. Maggie and Katie shared those looks. We're goners.

-Katie.s POV-
"Do what?" Maggie asked as if she didn't hear correctly. I'm not sure if I did either. "Tour. for 2 months." Paul helped. I couldn't stand there. Tears started racing down my face as I ran upstairs. I slammed and locked the door behind me. This is exactly what I needed. Oh god. Ouch! Screams of pain went through the whole house. Banging and yelling went outside the door telling me to open it. I couldn't move.

-Maggie.s POV-
"You lying bastard I hate you!" I yelled at anyone who was listening. As of this point, everyone was. "Maggie, I can explain..." I interrupted him. Yeah. I didn't ask for an explaination. Everyone says they can explain. You kept that from me!? Why do ya'll find every way to keep hurting me and Katie?! Huh?!" I ran off crying after Katie. This can't be good for her. "Owe! Oh God! Ouch!" No. Not this time. I tried opening to the door. It's locked. Hunny open the door!" I screamed to her. By then, everyone was around me trying to get the door open. "I can't move! Owe!" She cried. I was crying harder. Josh, Benji, Paul and Joel were pushing on the door. Trying to push it down. Finally it let them. "Baby." I heard Benji whisper. After that, everything was a blur.
Sign up to rate and review this story