Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

All these lies...They came from your mouth and yet I refuse to believe you said them to me.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

Katie blacked out along with Maggie went everything spilled out into the open about tour. Benji has one more confession to make but is now really the best time? I think not.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1135 words

0Unrated
Hospitals. They give me the creeps. Life and death happens here. But it's natural.. Only its still creepy. the last thing I remember was a blurr. Katie locked herself in the bedroom after she found out about the tour, Me cusing out Joel, Me fainting after we busted the door down. It was a crazy night. Although I have a feeling its not over.

-Benji's P.O.V-
Why is this happening? I knew it would but not so soon. I wish I had more time. I'm pacing around the waiting room. Waiting. Joels pacing with me. Billy and Paul came up to us and apologized a million times. We told them it wasn't their fault the didn't know. That it was our fault for not telling them. I remember last night right went it hit her. I always find a way to hurt her when she is the best thing to happen to me. No matter what I hope she is okay.

-Joel's P.O.V-
Maggie is right. I keep hurting her and Katie. And tonight was my last. I can't live with myself is something happens to any of them. I feel as if its my fault. Me and Benj are pacing back and forth waiting for some news. Any news at all.

-Maggie's P.O.V-
Okay, So I went off on Joel. Wouldn't you?! Yeah, that's what I thought. He lied to me. Okay so he didn't technically lie, but he didn't tell the truth. What is that?! Lying. So he did lie. Okay I'm going to shut up my babbaling. "Ms.Cruea?" the doctor said opening the door. "Yeah?" I said a little to egar. "I have some news." He said pausing waiting on me. "So what is it?!" I said sitting up. "Your baby is just fine. Do you want to know the gender?" He asked me. Did I want to know the gender? I need Joel here. "Can you go get my husband before I decide?" I asked. So what if hes not my husband. He will be. "Sure thing." The doctor went out and came back in with a Hot Joel on his trial. "Baby." Joel whispered walking up to me. "Do you want to know the gender of the baby?" I asked. "Only if you do." He smiled. So much help he was. "S..s..Sure." I studdered thinking if I wanted to know or not. "It's a..."

-Katie's P.O.V-
I just woke up. Where am I? White walls, a machine next to me... I'm in a hospital. But why? I looked down at my stomach and... I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. where is everybody? Why isn't anyone in here?! where is the doctor!? where is Benji?! where is my baby?!?!
"Baby... calm down! It's okay. I'm here." I heard Benji's soothing voice. "WHERE IS MY BABY?!!?" I screamed again. I looked at Benji. He has tears in his eyes. uhoh. this can't be good. Not again.

-Maggie's P.O.V-
I heard a scream. I turned to Joel. That scream is too familar. "What's going on?!" I asked. He just looked at me. Oh, If you're wondering, It was a boy. I was so excited until I heard Katie scream.

-Benji's P.O.V-
God. Katie woke up and she's freaking out! She lost the baby. All the stress she's been on going has killed our baby. Maggie said this isn't her first time. I look down at her, crying. Mad at God for doing this to her. But I calm down. I always believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is for best. We will talk about tour some other time. But for now I'm going to comfort my Fiance. Mrs. Benji Madden. I like the sound of that. (Me too. ;D)"It's okay baby..." I try to soothe her. "It's not okay!! Don't try and tell me it is because it isn't!" she spits back at me. I know it's not okay. It will never be okay. I don't even know why I said that. I start crying like a baby. Oh god!
"I'm sorry Benji. I knew this was going to happen. I just thought... That It would be a miracle. I love you." She look at me with tears in her eyes. "I love you too." I said back. " The doctor once told me that I would never be able to have children. I could never get through the whole process of carrying a child. I just wanted to prove him wrong, you know?" She looked at the ceiling and never left that spot. "You will. I have faith in you and everyone else does too. We won't give up." I said. "I hope not. I just don't want to keep getting pregnant to not see my children grow old and not seeing them haveing kisds. It will never work and I don't want to keep going through this heartbreak." A single tear slide down her check. I wiped it away and kissed her forehead. "I've been talking to God lately. He has a plan for us. don't give up. Please?" I begged. "Okay." she whispered. I hope God has a plan. "Katie?" I asked. "Mhmm?" she was falling asleep. "Never mind. I'll tell you later." I was about to get up, when he grabbed my arm. "Stay with me. Please?" I nodded. And we fell asleep together.

-Joel's P.O.V-
Maggie keep making plans about the baby. 'He should have that. He should have this.' It's so cute. I love her. I love Katie, I love Benji, I love my band. This is my family. Forever and always. "Maggie, Benji has been hiding something." I needed to tell someone. I couldn't tell Katie. That was Benji's job. "I know." she said not opening her eyes. "You do?" I ask surprised. "Yeah. He has been drinking. right?" Shes like a mind reader. "Yeah." I replied. " It's not rocket science. Even Katie knows. He's been leaving the empty bottles everywhere. He wakes up wih hang overs. What more do you need?" She said finally looking up. "I...I.. Um... She knows?" I'm still shocked. I thought I was the only one that knew. Oh well. "Yep she knows. that's most of the stress. Worrying about him. Would he cheat? Would he be okay? She keep freaking out." She sighed. "Oh. That makes sense." I didn't know what else to say. "Maggie. About tour..." She cut me off. "Save it. I don't want to talk about it right know." she said with a little anger in her voice. "Guys!! It's Katie! She wants to see you!! Come on!" Billy said sticking his head into the door. "Okay, we'll be there in a minute." Maggie said.
Sign up to rate and review this story