Categories > Anime/Manga > Juuni Kokki > Stories of Change

Kei/Tai/En - Side by Side

by fujis 0 reviews

September 8: Twin stars

Category: Juuni Kokki - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Enki, Gyousou, Keiki, Shouryuu, Taiki, Youko - Published: 2005-09-08 - Updated: 2005-09-08 - 290 words

0Unrated
Twin stars a pair that is together side by side. The same applies to the twelve Kingdoms rulers and their Kirin's.

Kei-koku a country that recently gain a ruler called 'scarlet child' while Kei Taiho help guide with compassion and strictness. Youko the girl that landed in this foreign land learning and making changes to how she wishes for her people. Keiki the voice of wisdom and kindness wanting the best for the country of Kei, both wanting the same thing, both doing things that they see fit for the future. They work together to create a place for the people of Kei.

Tai-koku a frozen land governed by the now returned ruler and Kirin of Tai. Both wanting peace and prosperity of their country both working together insurmountable odds. Peace that has been restored after much bloodshed and tears. Tai-ou the ruler trying to make changes with a burning intensity while Taiho gently try to remind that changes goes slow and gently with a flowing hand. Both working to maintain harmony between one another, and the country while facing many problems in their pathway to fulfilling their dreams.

En-koku a land that been governed by the same rulers for five hundred years. Two working hard to maintain peace in their lands and create a land where acceptance of those that different are welcomed. With peace comes trials and tribulations and politics that run up and down even though En-koku is wealthy it also still has troubles. However, it's twin star rulers work hard to keep equivalents in their governing.

Each of these countries are all different with difficulties but they all have one thing in common. They have rulers that want to create for the betterment of their people.
Sign up to rate and review this story