Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby Seasons Change But People Dont [[Dont Pretend You Ever Forgot About Me]]

We Were Younge And Learning, Steady Hearts Hate Turning;; That's Where We Went Wrong

by xxlaurenxx 3 reviews

When Pete returns to Chicago after touring, he'll realize what he really left behind

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 1215 words

0Unrated
I began walking towards the door and could feel Pete's eyes burning a hole in the back on my head. I turned quickly, only to be greeted by his disgusted stare. To tell you the truth it kind of scared me, I had never seen him look anything like he did then. I tried not to let it bother me and pulled out a look of pure hatred, "What?" I spat out defensively. "Has everyone just gotten used to lying to you; telling you exactly what you want to hear?" I took a pause as I examined his face. His eyes seemed cold; empty. "You aren't perfect; in fact you're far from it."

It took him a moment to cough up the words. "You think you're so perfect? Just cause I've gotten famous doesn't make you any less arrogant then me." He took a slight pause as he sat back down on the couch in the center of the room. "You're a girl with talent that never went anywhere with her life. You took advantage of what God gave you and this is how you end up. Being the girl that knows the fame instead of being it". As the words came out his voice began to gradually get louder.

"How dare you fucking judge me; you have no right to..."

He parted his lips and shot out words, cutting me off. "You judge every person you look at, Court; me more then anyone. I'm just returning the favor." He grabbed my journal, which was still sitting out on the table, and began to read. "You're ten times a better writer then me and have all the potential in the world. But the difference between you and me is that I have ambition." My head began to droop in shame; realizing that he was right. "My life didn't just happen to me. I was on the road for a year with those boys trying to make a break and it juts happens that we were in the right place at the right time." He took a slight pause as he placed the notebook back down on the tabled and leaned back into the couch. "All you have to do is step outside your door and things will happen. It fucking kills me to think that you've been here all this time and don't even think of it."

"I've thought about fucking writing more then you know. I was just home pregnant with the child you refused to fucking claim!" I screamed in frustration.

"You know what...." He began as he started towards the door. "I'm fucking done; with everything. I'm done trying to make you forgive me, and beating myself up for something that I honestly have no regrets over. I'm done with you. I'm done with all of fucking Illinois, because this is the last fucking time I'm even gonna bother coming back!"

He stormed out of the room in a rage, just as Patrick began walking in. he held a bag of Mickey D's in his hands as the room filled with the greasy aroma of French fries. His eyes widened as if freaked out about what he just walked in on. I stormed quickly past him until I was in the hallway, watching as Pete neared the door. "Good, that's all your fucking good for! Walking out when you get scared! Don't come back, no one even wants your sorry ass!" I screamed until the door finally shut behind him.

"Uhh... I brought you some food..."

I let out a long stream of air as I walked back into the room and fell back onto the couch. My hair was still damp from outside, and dripped slightly onto my shirt. My eyes shot up at Patrick who looked nothing short of confused, standing there, his hands full of McDonalds. "Don't even fucking ask..."

----------

The next week I spent a lot of time with the boys and their girl friends. Joe and his significant other, Kayden, were snuggling in the corner of the couch, whispering sweet nothings in each others ears which Andy and his little groupie Rachel, whom he had just met the day before, were away in the back room doing things I don't really want to think about. But then there was Patrick and I. We were watching too busy watching Sixteen Candles, the greatest 80s movie ever, to notice the others.

But it had been a good five days since any of us had herd from Pete. I wasn't worried; I wanted that bastard gone, although it seemed to bother Patrick. I hadn't talked to him about the whole situation much, and he was still completely clueless as to what happened while he was at the McDonalds, but I overheard him and the boys talking and they seemed concerned.

I looked over at Patrick. His eyes were nearly glued to the screen, but at certain dull points would peek over at Joe ad Kay. I rolled my eyes as I snuggled into Patrick and yawned, "Patrick I..."

Suddenly, the back room door flew opened as Andy struggled to pull on his pants. He stepped on the leg, causing him to fall face first onto the floor. Joe and Kay both shot up and turned their heads to look down at him while Rachel giggled from the backroom. He shot an angry glance back at her, causing her to hush. "We need to get to the hospital", he said urgently as he stood up and jumped into his pants. "It's Pete..."

big shocker there...

Patrick's eyes widened as he stood up quickly, causing me to fall off of the couch and onto the floor. Joe did the same to Kay, but bent down to help her up. I angrily stood up by myself and brushed off my pants, rolling my eyes. "I fucking new it!" he said in a concerned tone as he reached to the table and grabbed his keys. "Let's go." He took a pause as he waited for Andy to pull on his shirt. "We'll be back", he said bluntly as he left a brotherly kiss on my cheek. A few moments later Joe left a small peck Kay on the lips, Andy not even bothering to go back for Rachel, and fallowed Patrick out the door.

I looked over at Kayden, then back at Rachel who all looked blank with confusion. I looked over at the side table, where there was a pack of Joe's cigarettes. I took one from the pack and slid it smoothly between my lips and lit it. I rarely smoked, only when I was overly stressed, and lately I had been smoking a lot. I let out a stream of smoke and looked up at the two girls. "Pete was suicidal." I said bluntly, like it was nothing. It must have come off as surprising to them, because both of their expression quickly changed.

"That's terrible. I mean he seems so... put together", Kay said in shock. "I mean he's always so comical and fun to be around."

"That's until he fucking gets you pregnant..." I mumbled under my voice.

"What?" Rachel asked confused.

"...nothing..."




reviews and rates needed
I haven't been getting enough lately
so review and rate or die :]







Sign up to rate and review this story