Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby Seasons Change But People Dont [[Dont Pretend You Ever Forgot About Me]]

Last Year's Wishes Are This Years Appologies

by xxlaurenxx 3 reviews

When Pete returns to Chicago after touring, he'll realize what he really left behind

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 1016 words

1Insightful
short, i know
but i needed to give you something
so read the story and forgive me while you wait for the next =]









There was a good minute of awkward silence. He just sat there, staring at the ground, looking as if he felt lower then low as he played with his hands nervously. I glared at him angrily, burning a hole into his head with my eyes until he was forced to look up. His large brown eyes showed such an expression of sorrow and remorse that they were almost hard to look at straight on. I returned the same gaze as I stood up and started towards the door.

As I approached the door, placing my hand onto of the brassy handle that was loosely attached to the door, I turned my head, looking back towards Pete. His eyes again burned mine, with their look of pure and utter shame. I forced a smile, knowing that I couldn't be mad when he put on a face like that, and turned the handle. "See you around, Pete", I said softly as I began to walk out the door.

_____

I walked out of the back door of the venue calmly, and saw that the perfectly sunny day it had been earlier was now dark and stormy. I began to feel the droplets of rain come down heavy and sink through the jean and onto my bare skin, as I herd the crashing boom of the thunder roar through the air. I looked up in the sky and then saw it illuminated by a streaking crack of lightning.

Glancing around, I saw no cars, only Pete's. I leaned myself against the wall and sunk to the ground as my knees gradually gave out. The tears that began to stream down my face became invisible as the rain sprinkled onto my cheeks. I let out a cry as I cupped my face in my hands. With every tear that escaped my eyes was like a thousand pounds lifted from my back.

But a few moments later, I felt a familiar hand on my arm as I looked up and saw Pete standing there. He quickly took off his hoodie and draped it around my arms, as I gave him a thankful expression. He then slid down next to me. I looked over at him; the only area of his face that was dry was under his bangs. He smiled sweetly as he attempted to pull his arm around my shoulders, but was unsuccessful, seeing as I moved away, acting as distant as possible.

His expression then turned somewhat sour as he stood up, grabbing my hands and pulling me up with him. An ear-shattering boom of thunder erupted throughout the sky. "We should get you inside before we both get struck by lightning", he said as he took my hand and pulled me inside.

I could feel the droplets of water dripping from my soaking black hair and hit the ground with a silent plop. Then, looking up at Pete, I saw his was doing the same. His eyes seemed to be glued in my direction, for he was staring intensively into my eyes. I tried my best to look away, "What?" I asked harshly.

He looked around, as if appalled, "Nothing!" he said quickly, looking away.

I rolled by eyes quickly and stood up, "I really should go", I said in a rushed voice as I peered outside the window. The weather looked as if it had worsened in the little time it had been. I looked over at him, his faced looked pale, as if he was sick to his stomach, and then was shocked when he quickly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I moved out just as quickly as he moved in and began to back away.

"Don't..." I said bluntly as tears began to form in my eyes. I suddenly hit the back wall, as I began to feel my heart sink, and all the emotions began to seep out.

"Court I..."

"How dare you", I cut him off. "How fucking dare y...."

"I'm just trying to make things right."

"No you're not! You're trying to fuck up my life.... Just like you did before!" I replied, raising my voice as I tried my best to hold back the tears. "You're just doing this cause you found out I had your kid. You're just doing this because you think it's the right thing to do." Pete opened his mouth to speak but suddenly seemed short of words.

he knew I was right

"I'm trying to be a decent guy", He spat out, almost infuriated that I had the nerve to resist him. "I was trying to do you a fucking favor." He snatched his hoodie from off my back and threw it over his shoulders. "I'm gone", he looked back at me once more, shaking his head. "You fucking joke..."

I waited a moment, until he was a good distance away, then, parted my lips to speak. "I really thought you were different; that you changed", I said back as I walked the opposite direction. I could sense him stopping in his tracks and turning his heels towards me. I knew how to push his buttons. "But I was dumb for thinking such foolish thoughts." I smile crept my lips as I saw his expression do the exact opposite. The big words were the ones that really meant something to him. "You're the joke, the poser.... The fake. You're a loser boy who let the money get to his head and get in the way of what really matters; it doesn't change who you really are, despite what you might think." I approached him slowly, and without any movement on his part brought my lips up, not but inches from his ear. "I'm the only one who knows the real you... Don't forget that."









WOOTwoot
did anyone get the NEW FOB CD
i'm listening to it now, and its an eargasm
i highly reccoment it to EVERYONE
[[comments would be lovely]]
Sign up to rate and review this story