Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > G.I.N.A.S.F.S.

Fame < Infamy

by conrete_falloutangel 6 reviews

The flinger has flung. No more will he sit and rest and sing and dance. Could it be, but isn't?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 801 words

1Original
-Another dark alley to combat through-
But Patrick was determined to get to this kid. At least make sure that it wasn't Pete. It couldn't be...

Joe could hear footsteps in the living room. He slowly got up and grabbed, the closest "weapon" to his bed, his lightsaber (at least he could weird them off.) and quietly made his way down to the living room.

Andy's door was open.

Joe's heart began to race, 'What if they were trying to kill him?' but the footsteps continued to move about in the living room, not Andy's room. Joe slowly approched the noise...

Without a second's warning he snapped open his lightsaber and waked them in the back of the head. He flipped the light switch on.

There, in the middle of the floor, sat a pissed of Andy rubbing the back of his head. "What the fuck man?" he turned to look at Joe who tried to hide the weapon behind his back.

After a few seconds Andy got up, "You know it glows and makes noise right?" Joe looked around, "What does?" Andy rolled his eyes, "Your lightsaber."

Joe's face flushed. 'Damn you, you stupid lightsaber'

"Sorry, I thought you were a robber or something." Joe explained. Andy quirked an eyebrow, "And you were trying to assult me with a lightsaber?"

Joe looked around, "yeah..."

Andy snorted, "That's idiotic. Really, I half expected a guitar or something." Then Andy remember that something felt wrong, "We have to go find Trick."

Joe made a face, "Find, trick? What do you mean?" Andy shook his head, "I have this feeling that something bad happened to him. C'mon let's go get him, he's probably in town."

Why would Patrick be in town at almost 5:00 in the morning? Joe groaned, "He's a big boy, he'll be back." Andy turned around, "You don't understand. I know something bad is about to happen. Let's, go."


----------------------------------------

'I am God's gift
Why would He bless me with
Such wit without
A conscience equipped'


They drove throughout town several times, but no sign of Patrick. The only thing they saw was a crowd of people in an alley way.

"Maybe Patrick's down there." Andy explained to Joe as he unhooked his seatbelt. "Why would he be down there?"

Andy opened the door, "That's what you would have said about Pete too." He stepped out and made his way to the alley. Joe decided not to follow him, because he was too shocked to even look at Andy right now.

Only 20 minutes earlier:

Patrick's running down the alley after a kid cloaked in black.

"Hey! Dude! Wait! Who are you?! All I want is too know who you are!" he yelled after the guy, breathless. The kid stopped, still facing away from Patrick, but it wouldn't have mattered, Patrick was hunched over, trying to catch his breath, "Why do you care?"

Patrick arched an eyebrow, "Because you look just like my friend. He died in this alley. He was mugged. Do you know who he is?" The kid let out a sigh/laugh and smirked.

"I need names b-z-e." Patrick raised his head to look at the kid, "Peter Wentz."

The kid turned, but kept his head down. "He wasn't mugged." Patrick could only see half of his mouth, "What do you mean he wasn't mugged? Then how'd he get all beat up?" This kid was getting on Patrick's last nerve, and him smiling wasn't making it any better.

"I was hiding over there," he said pointing at a trash can, "I know what happened that night."

Patrick was now fully upright, making his way over to the kid, "And you didn't stop is DID YOU?! YOU LET MY BEST FRIEND BE MURDERED AND DIDN'T DO SHIT!" Patrick was almost running at the kid, his fists clenched tightly.

The kid dodged him and smirked again. "Who said he was murdered either?" Patrick was breathing hard again, "WELL IT'S NOT LIKE HE'D DO IT TO HIMSELF!"

That's when the kid threw his head back and laughed, "What you don't know, won't hurt you will it?"

Patrick wanted answers.

He charged up as close to this kid as possible, "What do you mean won't hurt me? I saw what he looked like. He was mugged."

The kids face was still home to that smirk that seemed all too framiliar. "You want to know how I know?" Patrick nodded, "Yes. That's what I want."

The kid sighed and pulled back his hood.
Patrick fell to to ground unconcious.



-Another dark alley to combat through-
Andy pushed his way through the people calling Patrick's name, then he paused.

Just then Joe's phone rang.

"Yelloh?" Joe answered, his tone almost annoyed.

"Joe. Get out here, you need to see this." Andy hung up.

[review or delete.]
Sign up to rate and review this story