Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Suicidal Changes

A Month Of Uncertainty

by GeeDeexx 3 reviews

After one month living with the band, Eve begins to question her father's suicide.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 571 words

0Unrated
((Sorry I had to change computers and all of that stupid stuff. Hope you enjoy, and thanks for all of the positive reviews!))

Sleeping, again. That was all I did now. Just sleep.
Of course, it was always interrupted since my couch was just in the corner of the living room- I was always the last one to fall asleep, but I was grateful for the small cot anyway.

There was a sort of swoosh sound above my head. And another. It tickled, too, and before I moved to scratch at it I moved my left and right hand to see if there was anything on them. Sure enough, there was whip cream on my right hand. Yet of course, the band member managed to startle me.
"Holy sh-" I was cut off as I hit the floor, and that noise was followed by a giggle. I opened my eyes weakly and leaned against the couch. The first person I saw was Bob, who was in the kitchen, and the second was Frankie who was laughing near me.
"Bob!" I yelled, pointing at Frank, "He's like, watching me in my sleep again!" Bob laughed, and Mikey looked over from the video game he was playing and laughed along also.
"That's not funny." I said, standing up to instantly be swung around by Frankie and dipped as if we were dancing.
"I could make it up to you, with a kiss, my love," He said, puckering his lips. I wrinkled my nose, stepping away from him and shoving him away.
"What? Was it something I said?" He asked, and I laughed.
"Something you /said/, yeah, uh-huh." I looked around for a moment. "Where's Gee and Ray?" I asked, and Frank looked around.
"Dunno." He said, and I sighed, looking at my right hand covered in whip cream.
"Is this whip cream contaminated in any way?" I asked, examining it closely.
"Yes. There are lots and lots of icky chemicals in that." I nodded.
"Good," I said, lunging at Frankie and shoving the whip cream in his face. I put my left hand on my hip once I was done, and looked at my hand. He spit out the white cream and then licked around his face.
"That was totally uncalled for." He said, picking up the whip cream bottle and spraying some in the air playfully. It landed on the carpet, and I sighed.
"Now, you know somebody's going to get mad at you for doing that." I said flatly, crossing my arms. It was then that Frank seemed to notice something.
"Hey, aren't those my pants?" He asked, and I looked down at the bright red light pants.
"I don't know, but if they are, never ever wear them in public. Ever." Bob laughed from the kitchen, and Mikey cursed loudly and kicked the game console.
"Ooh, Mikey's gonna lose the ga-ame!" yelled Frankie, walking over to Mikey and sitting next to him, his head on his hand.
I slid over and tilted my head at the game.
"There are no points in these stupid games." I said, and then the game flickered off.
"What the fuck?" Said Mikey, throwing down the controller as the news popped on.
"We may have evidence of a murder on what was called a suicide. The suicidal man Mr. Lansky might not have been a complete suicide."
"Dad?" I whispered, staring zombie-like at the screen
Sign up to rate and review this story