Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Suicidal Changes

He Killed Himself, He Was Murdered, He Killed Himself...

by GeeDeexx 2 reviews

Eve meets up with an old 'friend' while solving the mystery of her father's suicide- or murder.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 1733 words

0Unrated
((Thanks again for all of the positive reviews, and I'll keep it coming, don't worry!))

"There was evidence found in the house when an elderly man was moving into the house, named Joe Kletchky. Tom, take us to Joe please." Said the news man, and it flickered to the man apperantly named Tom.
"Well Ian, we're here at the scene where Mr. Kletchky found a gun in the closet that apperantly no one found. Mr Kletchky?" Asked the fair haired man, leaning towards the elderly one.
"Well I was just looking in the closet space when there was this noise, and I looked down and there was a gun on the ground. Right there in that house!" Tom nodded and brought the microphone back to his mouth.
"We were told that the police were so sure of the suicide that nobody bothered to check and see if the gun and the bullet matched. It turns out, apperantly, that they don't."
"Eve, Lansky's your last name, right?" Said Bob quietly, leaning out of the threshhold that lead from the kitchen into the living room.
"I have to go there." I said, turning and unzipping my small travel bag with a small variety of clothes in it. I pulled out a pair of jeans and looked around me to see Frank looking at me funny.
"Well you're not going to watch me change my clothes, are you?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes but turned around as I changed my pants.
"You can have your pants back." I said, throwing the red pants at him. Clumsily he managed to catch them, and I shook my head and slid on a black hoodie.
"You know, it's -10 degrees outside."
"I don't care." I said, looking around me. "Did Gee and Ray take their car?" I asked, and Bob nodded slightly. "Dammit," I said under my breath, making sure I had the key to the apartment in my hand, and a cell phone.
"It's like two miles to your house, you know..." Mikey began, but he stopped when he seemed to see the determination in my eyes. I slid my black sneakers on, and opened the door.
"Okay, that's it." Said Bob, sliding his shoes on. "I'm coming with you." He put on a heavier jacket than mine and opened the door wider. I nodded and almost smiled slightly, glad that I wasn't going alone.
"Thanks, Bob." I said as he shut the door.

FF>>30 Minutes later, almost at Eve's house

The house looked smaller and more run down than it had ever appeared to me. It was small, and it was covered in snow, so I guess that helped.
"That's where you lived, huh?" Bob said, shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Yeah," I said quietly, looking at the few people near the house. "Is that... Is that Gerard standing there?" I asked, squinting. The man waved, so I sighed. "Yep, guess it is."
"You sighed. Does that mean it's a bad thing that he's here?" Bob inquired, raising an eyebrow.
"No, it's just... All coming back to me, you know? The day that my Dad... You know." With a stiff nod Bob waved back to Gee and we continued walking until we met with a police officer.
"Excuse me, sir, but you're not allowed in." The dark-haired fat man said, looking at Bob.
"Why is it that people always look at the men first?" I mumbled, stepping forward. "I'm Eve Lansky. I probably have the right to know what happened."
"Eve Lansky... Who-"
"I'm the daughter." I said, and he didn't comprehend. With I sigh, I almost angrily said, "Of the dead guy. I'm the daughter of the dead guy." The policeman straightened and said,
"Well who's this? Only people who are related can be let in." I almost slapped the man, but instead rubbed my forehead.
"I just... I just miss my father so much... He was so good to me..." I buried my head in Bob's chest and he pulled his arms around me. The police man looked stunned, but he nodded towards my house and let us in.
"Finally." I said, once he was out of earshot, and wiped the tears off of my face.
"You know, we totally just ditched Gerard and Ray." I shrugged and stepped forward.
"I won't be long." I said, walking into my father's room where two police officers were standing, looking around.
"He was lying on the ground like this, against the closet door." Said one of them, and the other nodded.
"No, that's wrong." I began. "He was lying against the bathroom door, with the gun in his right hand." I said, stepping forward.
"And who do you think you are, miss?" asked the fair haired policeman almost angrily.
"I was his daughter." I said, the 'was' lingering in my mind.
"Oh, I'm sorry." He instantly said, looking at the closet. "He was found lying against the closet, with the gun sitting on his stomach." He said, rubbing his neck slightly. "Was there anyone who might've had the motive to kill him? Did your father say anything to you?" He asked, looking at me as I looked at where my father had lain before.
"Well, before there was a gunshot, he- or somebody yelled I love you. And I can't think of..." And then my voice trailed off when I saw the gun sitting on the dresser in a bag that they had found in the closet. "Marty?" I said, placing my hand over my mouth. "Oh my God." I said, grasping the dresser for support. "Oh my God Marty." I paused, looking at the ground.
"Eve, you okay?" Asked Bob, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Marty Sizorek. We need to go." I told Bob, stepping backwards.
"Wait, you can't go, he could hurt you if he's the murderer." Said the dark haired policeman, stepping forward.
"Oh, no, he won't hurt me. He loves me." I said, turning and running out the door.

FF>> Marty Sizorek's house

Gerard had caught on to the whole running thing, and he ran after me. I reached the light blue house that he had moved into after highschool, and stared at the door.
"Eve!" Said Gerard stopping next to me. "This is where you were going?" He asked, but I clenched my teeth instead of responding and stepped forward towards his door. I rapped my knumb knuckles against the door until a man opened it- a man with short brown hair, a big nose, and big ears.
"Eve Lansky? What are you doing here?" He asked, looking at me.
"I have to ask you a question..." I began, but he placed his hand on my shoulder.
"You might have to make it up to me, first..." He said, moving his hand down onto my hip.
"Don't touch me! You could be a murderer for all I know!" I said, stepping backwards.
"Murderer? Where's you get that idea?" He asked, laughing.
"Maybe it was your bullet in my dad's head, that's where I got that idea." He laughed, but before he could speak again I cut him off. "You told me you loved me, and I told my father. My Dad absolutely hated you and your family. I wasn't allowed to be near you at any time, and you resented the whole thing. You thought killing him would help you get me?" I asked, stepping back again. Gerard had taken a step forward, and Marty took notice of him for the first time.
"Who's this? Another one of your boyfriends? Isn't he maybe just a little old for you?" He asked, scowling. "You little bitch! Little whore! All I asked for was a little love! Maybe one chance!"
"I'd never love you, you pervert!" I said, and with a shout he smashed his fist in the side of my face and I fell into the snow harshly. Gee was right there instantly, helping me back on my feet with a bloody cheek.
"Shove off, jerk." Said Marty, shoving Gerard.
"Don't touch him either!" I said, curling my hands into fists. Marty grabbed the neck of my shirt, but before Gerard could help me he pulled out a knife. "Maybe I should just kill you and be done with it. Your father was just as easy, with one switch of the trigger. I don't think they knew, but first I tried to poison him, and in his dying moments he wrote that note and did the whole phone thing. But before he could call the police, I had to get rid of him. So I shot him. Right in the head. Real easily." He said, smiling wolfishly and pressing the knife into my neck slightly. I couldn't help it- I brought up a fist and punched him, but he simply shoved me to the ground and then stabbed the knife into my shoulder. I screamed, and then I heard the sirens coming- Gerard had called the police. The pain was harsh, but I ripped the knife out and just breathed on the snow.

Gerard's P.O.V.

I slid the phone back into my pocket as the man- Marty, I thought his name was- charged at me. I tried to get out of the way, but he punched me in the face and I landed on the ground with a thud.
"Damn you!" Marty yelled, kicking me in the gut and then lifting me up by his neck. Marty was a big man- excuse me, Marty was huge, and when his fingers clenched around my throat I could barely breathe, until I couldn't breathe. He was smiling, about to twist my neck or just watch me die, when suddenly he made sort of a 'Gggk' sort of noise and dropped me. I landed on my feet, seeing him place a hand over his heart, where the knife had stuck through his back. With that sound he fell backwards, and I saw Eve standing there, eyes wide, with her hand still where the throw had left it.
"Oh my God," She whispered, and I ran over to her, catching her before she fell. The paramedics arrives in seconds, and they helped her onto a stretcher and let me ride in the ambulance to the hospital. Eve would be fine physically, but I had no clue how she'd turn out emotionally afterwards.
Sign up to rate and review this story