Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

chapter one: this letter is meant for you

by xCamisadox 0 reviews

Ashlee lives for Summer, Summer lives for Panic! at the Disco Brendon lives for Music. Ryan WANTS to live for Ashlee. Jon lives for video games. Spencer lives for guitar hero.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 203 words

0Unrated
A/N: okay so this is my first Panic! Fan fic. Please review.


Dear, Ryan, Brendon,Spencer and Jon
My name is Ashlee Stevens and I am writing to you with a request. The request is for my best friend Summer Jones too meet you. She recently was diagnosed with Cancer and does not have long left.
She worships you guys, always rambles on about you. She knows you inside out- Literally thanks to the wonders of modern technology.
One of the things she wants to do before she dies is meet you. I am hoping that maybe you guys could visit her in her hospice.
If you're wondering how I got your address. I went through the Nevada phone book directories and I found a Mr. Urie. I figured that was a unusual name, (no offence) and phoned him, He turned out to be your Dad, I told him about the situation and he gave me this address.
So thank you for taking the time to read this Letter and I hope you consider visiting Summer.
If you wish to contact me my MSN (I'm assuming at least one of you have it) is basket_case@hotmail.com.
Thank you
From Ashlee
Sign up to rate and review this story