Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

Chapter two: it's really not your fault: if no one cares to talk about it.

by xCamisadox 1 review

Ashlee comes to term with what the future holds. Ryan reads the letter. the chapters do get longer. chapter one and two are the introduction the two main characters Ashlee and Ryan.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 259 words

0Unrated


Ashlee sighed. If there was one thing she hated it was seeing her best friend suffer as she is know.
All she wanted to was hug her tell her It would all be okay and for to make some stupid comment about Jon Walker wearing flip flops.
No matter how much the obsession with Panic! Annoyed her Ashlee couldn't imagine not hearing about the latest gossip. That though is gonna be the case. Summer is going to die. Her best friend of her whole life was going to stop breathing her hear was to stop beating. She couldn't bare it.
Meanwhile in Nevada. Ryan decided to take an early night, he was never to keen on any party suggested by Jon. God knows what could happen.
He still hadn't been able to sleep at home since the passing of his father. Luckily thought his best friend since the age of 6 was there to help. God knows what Ryan would do without Spencer.
He opened the door hoping Spencer's mom wouldn't be in- she freaked him out. Spencer's mom was scary. She was large- very large and enjoyed flirting with Ryan. To his luck she wasn't.
She had left him and Spencer a note.
Boys. Gone out on the town. There was a letter for you both. Gracie xxx
Ryan laughed- he had to Gracie out on the town. What a thought.
He opened the letter that was left for him and the boys. His face softened as he read on. Knowing that this was something he had to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story