Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

Chapter three: I can not speak i've lost my voice i'm speechless and redunant

by xCamisadox 3 reviews

Ashlee and Panic! talk. Feelings are starting to grow.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 441 words

0Unrated
Ryan, Spencer, Brendon and Jon gathered round the computer, she was online,
This was it.
_Wentz's_Whore_@hotmail.Com wants to talk to you, accept?
Ashlee jaw dropped Wentz as in Pete Wentz? Pete Wentz friends with Panic!? She pressed yes.
The boys cheered they were in..
_Wentz's_Whore_@hotmail.Com says: hey. Ashlee right?
Basket_case@hotmail.com says: yeah that's me. Who is this?
_Wentz's_Whore_@hotmail.Com says: It's Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith and Jon Walker
Basket_case@hotmail.com says: ooh hey. So you got my letter.?
_Wentz's_Whore_@hotmail.Com says: Yeah we did and we are very flattered,
Basket_case@hotmail.com says: this is where the but come's in
_Wentz's_Whore_@hotmail.Com says: No. We want to meet you and summer. It's the least we can do she seems like such a dedicated fan.
Basket_case@hotmail.com says: ace. Lol. She is. She worships you.
_Wentz's_Whore_@hotmail.Com says: lmfao. So we've gotta go. Can we a phone number so we can arrange says: where and when to meet?
Basket_case@hotmail.com says: sure. (773) 395-1313
_Wentz's_Whore_@hotmail.Com is now offline.
Ashlee screamed in excitement. She had done it. Her friends dream was going to come true. How amazing.
Ryan sat down. Surely, he couldn't have been the only one who saw her DP,
There was a bald girl wearing a robe- He guessed that was summer. She was pretty. But looked as if all the life, which he was sure, was in her had gone. She looked tired, but happy that she was still here. Still with her true friend.
She was with the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She was breathtaking. She had dirty blonde hair with purple streaks in. She had the most stunning blue eyes. A lip piercing. Not the kinda thing Ryan usually liked but it looked amazing on this girl. How could he possibly feel this for someone he has never even met.
Ashlee goggled all the Panic! Boys to check out if anything had happened for summer to know about. She checked on to camisado.com
Only to be taken aback by the way Ryan looked. She had never really noticed before how perfect his face was. Flawless. She never really got the chance to look at him with Jon constantly being pushed under her nose. She found him interesting. Creating a whole story of his life. He seemed superior the others in the photos. He was the hottest. Ashlee had to control herself. She was almost dribbling. She really liked him. She liked him. A lot.

Reviews please...
Sign up to rate and review this story