Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Five Kisses Better Left Unshared

Not By Choice

by Dagmar 0 reviews

A 'non-romance' about five kisses Jason gave and/or received and the effect(s) they had on him

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Jason - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 1594 words

1Hot
Disclaimer: Not mine, no money ...
Note: My fellow PR author (and a bloody brilliant one she is, too!) Cy Panache asked me whether I'd be interested in participating in this ... challenge/exercise/whatever, describing five or so things a character would/did/wouldn't/didn't do. My first reaction? Definitely along the lines of "no, thanks." After all, I need a new story about as much as a root canal - actually, I just might need that - but before I could say "No way, José!", I got bitten by a very insistent plot bunny that would not leave. Grrr. So here I am ... writing yet another themed story about my favorite Ranger. Enjoy, I hope, and please pass by the feedback box on your way out?



Five Kisses Better Left Unshared
By Dagmar Buse
Chapter 1: Not By Choice

The Kiss That Shouldn't Have Been

She kissed him - deeply, insistently, with a passion and a hunger that was unlike any Jason had ever experienced. He certainly hadn't seen it coming; one moment, he was being pushed down a dark, dingy passage by strange creatures that looked like some bizarre crossbreed of robots and fish; the next she appeared, seemingly from out of nowhere. The first thing he noticed about her was her undeniable beauty; the next, her aura of evil that surrounded her like an all-pervading scent. She sent her minions scurrying away with a negligent flip of her hand, sauntered up to him and looked him up and down with a look that made his skin crawl and his blood boil. Next, she grabbed the collar of his wetsuit, shoved him effortlessly against the nearest wall and plunged her tongue into his mouth, ignoring his stunned mumbled protest as easily as she fended off his defensive struggles. This kiss surpassed everything he'd ever dreamed of even in his wildest, most secret fantasies, and within mere seconds Jason found himself responding despite himself.


How could one apply the word 'kiss' to what she was doing to him, Jason wondered dazedly as he fought for breath and his sanity. A kiss was supposed to be gentle, caring ... maybe grow into passionate and hungry, under the right circumstances and even then only with a willing partner. It should be an expression of sharing, not the careless, almost brutal rape of one mouth by another! But all that melted like ice under the sun as his senses ignited. He groaned his defeat into her mouth and felt his body come to life.

From that moment, he knew he wanted her.

Wanted her more than he'd ever wanted a woman before. His first crush, his first girlfriend, his first lover ... all paled into insignificance before the passion she stirred in him.

Part of it was because she was a woman/, not a girl. Had a ripe, luscious body that she didn't hesitate to display to just this side of decency, and she /knew what kind of effect she had on him, too; it showed in the way her blue eyes glittered in the dim light of the corridor and in the way she lasciviously licked her red-painted lips after she released him.

When it was over and Jason was left panting and helplessly aroused, he was unceremoniously shoved into the dank room already occupied by Kimberly. He fended off her concerned questions with a show of near-frantic activity, searching for a way out of their prison while he fought against his body's betrayal. He didn't know what was worse - the almost painful ache throbbing in his groin, or the sick revulsion filling his mind. He thought he could still taste her, feel her tongue wrapping around his as she forced a response from him, and he hated that; hated that she'd gained so much power over him with such a small, seemingly insignificant act of casual intimacy. Mostly, though, he hated himself for feeling /anything/; he knew that if he lost the battle with his raging hormones, she would devour him ... and one tiny corner of his mind gibbered in abject terror at the thought that in this case, it might just be /literally/. If he gave in, he'd lose a war he hadn't even known he'd be engaged in.

Still, no matter how long and how often he told himself he mustn't feel this way, he just couldn't control his body. It took every ounce of the willpower and determination that had made him such an excellent Ranger and the leader of the very first team of Zordon's Chosen to hide his reactions from his friend, from the amnesiac Bulk and Skull they found in the cell next to theirs ... and, most importantly, from /her/.

And yet she knew/. He'd seen it in her triumphant smile, had heard it in her laugh as she left ... could feel it in his blood and bones that despite everything, his physical being demanded he go to her and take what she offered. He positively /longed to go back, to beg her to let him reach out and draw her against him, crush his mouth once more against those inviting lips and thrust his tongue into the moist heat of hers. He wanted to rip the scanty bodice from her breasts, bury his face between them and let his body win the battle over his mind. If he did, there would be no gentleness, no tender touches, just raw desire and frantic grappling for completion, but for once Jason didn't care. Why not let nature take its course to the ultimate conclusion?

For once, he wanted to surrender.

*

Her agile tongue briefly teased his lips before she thrust past the barrier of his clenched teeth, snaked inside to fill him with her essence. She leisurely explored his mouth in every crevice, tantalizing him with a promise of unspeakable passion and lust. Her body rubbed against him, only two thin layers of fabric separating his skin from hers as he squirmed in her grasp. It was utterly revolting ... and yet strangely seductive, to be so helpless before someone else, someone who was both stronger and more powerful than the strongest Ranger Earth had known so far. Even as he futilely fought the urge to respond, he couldn't help but shiver in near-ecstasy at the thought of what that skilled, moist organ could - and would, if he let her - do to his body.

Shaking off the insidious memory as he explored the walls of their prison, Jason felt betrayed. Betrayed by his body which just would not heed his mind's commands; betrayed by his very manhood that reacted mindlessly, indiscriminately to deliberate stimuli like Pavlov's dog to the bell; betrayed by his friends who hadn't yet come to his rescue ... even though in all fairness he didn't even know if they were aware yet of his current predicament. It didn't matter; the longer he struggled to hold out, the more insistent was the thought that they should know, should lend him their strength when his was in danger of failing. Because fail he would if he didn't manage to escape, and soon.

Underneath the barely-controllable desire, stoked mercilessly by the memory of her smile, of her coy look and throaty laugh as she taunted him, Jason felt sick at the notion that he would give in eventually, would become a slave to a passion that was wrong on so many levels he couldn't even begin to count them. If he did ...

No. He could not - he must not surrender. It went against everything he believed in. His only hope was to flee, no matter where or to what fate, because surely nothing could be worse than becoming her latest conquest, to be sucked dry and discarded as soon as she tired of the game she was playing - as she would tire of him. Resolutely, Jason bent his mind to the task at hand as water began to seep into the small room they were held in.

There! A hatch, or doorway ... barred, but not impossible to open if he used every ounce of strength he had. Jason appreciated, but didn't need Kimberly's encouragement to go for it - the water quickly filling their cell was enough of an incentive. He wasn't going to let his friend and school mates die if he could help it. Briefly, he spared a thought to the fact that escaping like this might well lead to certain death. But death was immeasurably preferable to the fate awaiting him if he accepted the next kiss she'd promised before she locked the door behind him.

Decision made, Jason resolutely ignored his clamoring hormones and succeeded at last in opening a way out. As he took one last, deep breath before the murky water completely flooded the cell and dove under, Kimberly following right behind him, Jason knew that he might well lose his life if he tried to swim from the alien vessel to whatever awaited him at the nearest shore. But the alternative was simply unthinkable.

As he closed his eyes just before he started to swim for freedom, Jason wished he had a better memory to take with him into the darkness of the sea (or death?) than the image burned onto his retinas of blue eyes glittering malevolently behind a golden mask - or the sensation of cruelly-smiling lips descending on his mouth in a sick, twisted travesty of passion that just wouldn't go away.

That kiss should never have happened, no matter how much a part of him craved more.

Because to kiss Divatox again would mean to lose his soul.





Sign up to rate and review this story