Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diaries Of A Werewolf

Me? Oh, Yeah, I'm The Lycanthrope.

by GeeDeexx 4 reviews

I opened my mouth but no sound came out, and then looked down at my shoulder blade where the bullet was lodged in.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 469 words

0Unrated
((I'm starting another story, so if I'm a little slow on replies for Suicidal Changes it's because I'm working on this one too.
I just wanted to know if this was worth writing, so review review review please!))

I was white, not black. Yeah, you know, everybody expects a werewolf to be black with red eyes and bloody fangs and claws. Well I wasn't. Here's my story of the White Werewolf- also known as Raine No-Name.

I sprinted through the trees, the hunters close behind.
"Shoot it! Shoot it!" He yelled, bringing up his gun. I panicked, running faster than ever.
"It can't be normal, Joe! A wolf? In New Jersey?" The older one- Joe- ignored him and kept after me. It was then that I was in the city, out of the park. I slid onto the sidewalk, and then came to a stop as I saw a man staring dumbstruck at me. He had beautiful eyes and short blonde hair. I didn't realize it, but I was shaking, and he took a step forward towards me. I sniffed his hand, and he pet me lightly on the head. His touch was warm and light, and I almost recognized who he was- when there was a gunshot. I jumped and turned, and the man turned where I was looking- at the man holding the gun. I opened my mouth but no sound came out, and then looked down at my shoulderblade where the bullet was lodged in. With scared eyes I stumbled into the nearest alley, recognizing it as one of my safe spots with a pair of clothes hidden in it. I fell to the ground slowly turning into a human and sliding on the clothes so the people at least wouldn't find me naked.
"I'm so sorry sir- was that your dog?" Asked the hunter, his gun lowered.
"Why did you shoot it?" Asked the blonde man, turning and trying to spot me in the dark alley. I felt water drip onto my brunette and curling hair, and I moved sharply, instantly feeling the bullet in my arm and yelping.
"How the hell did you get here?" The blonde man said, touching my neck lightly to make sure I had a pulse. It startled me, and I almost jumped, but he was didn't seem to mean any harm so I settled down. "Hey, it's okay. My name's Gerard. I'm going to call the police right now, and they can help you, all right?" I almost said, 'Don't call the police,' but I bit my tounge and stayed where I was as he pulled out a cell phone and dialed the numbers.
"It's going to be all right. What's your name?" He asked, and I almost didn't say it.
"Raine. Just... Raine." I said quietly, blacking out.
Sign up to rate and review this story