Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Panic Meets Justin

The Real Chapter 2

by magicforsmokey 1 review

yea bla bla

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 292 words

-1TrainWreck
Looking out the window from his small bedroom, Ryan sighed. The guys had always made fun of him for doing the things guys "weren't suppose to do". It wasn't his fault he didn't enjoy flirting outrageously, or doing "manly" things every chance he got, or any of the things woman supposedly liked in a man. He was usually quiet and shy or in other words, the exact opposite of all the rest of the Panic! guys. Yet, his best friend was Brendon Urie. The guy he had grown up with. Now this whole baking deal was another thing for the guys to add to their list of things to make fun of him of. Great. So far this tour was coming along ok though. Justin was a pretty nice guy to have around the amount of comfort on the tour bus was decent. "Dude, Ryan!" Called Jon from the kitchen. "We're gonna eat!" Sighing one more time Ryan hopped off the bed. He didn't know why he was so depressed. He had it better than anyone else he knew. Besides, he shouldn't ruin everyone else's mood.

Surprisingly, everyone was seated at the table. Ususally when the group was together for dinner, everyone was spread around a hot chick or the t.v. Justin was just bringing in a big pot of soup. Everyone said a prayer and ate the meal. "So, have you guys decided what you're gonna sing for the openings yet?" Justin asked, swallowing a big gulp of soup. Panic! looked at each other, confused. Oh right, they could decide what they were gonna do without the supervision of managers now.

"Um how about Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off?" Spencer suggested.
Sign up to rate and review this story