Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Panic Meets Justin

Chapter 3

by magicforsmokey 0 reviews

um...chapter 3?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 2942 words

-1TrainWreck
This is Smokey's chapter! Yay! Okay, im writing this chapter the way i want no matter what people say about it, and if Fufu doesnt like it i dont care! Oh, and im planning on putting romance in it, so yea, just thought you dudes should know. Another thing you should know, is that Fufu is lazy, so she doesnt write long annoying notes before her chapters like me, and her chapters are short to, so remember Smokey=cool, Fufu=Lazy! okay? Okay.
This is Fufu. ok i'm so not lazy i had to edit this chapter (or at least this note) because smokey is an idiot. I'M NOT LAZY! anyway she dosn't know that i edited it yet so shhh:) Enjoy (hopefully)
________________________________________________________________
RYAN'S POV
"Ry! We're here!" Spencer's voice woke me up from the front of the bus. We had arrived at our next stop and we all had time to do what we wanted until we had to be back on the bus to get ready for the concert. For me, what I "wanted" to do was go shopping, grocery shopping, since I did most of the cooking, but really, I was the only one willing to set foot in a supermarket.

"Ok!" I yelled back to him. I looked at the small mirror on the wall of my small room. My hair was sticking up in every direction, I smoothed it down and headed into the "living room" where Spencer and Brendon were seated on the couch.

"Are you going to pick up groceries?" Brendon asked, i hoped he was going to offer to come with. I nodded. "Okay, um, can you pick up some doritos?"

"Sure." I sighed. "Anybody else need anything from the store?" I yelled towards the back of the bus, where Jon, Justin, and the crew were.

"Something with meat in it!" Jon yelled back.

"No! Im a vegetarian, you want meat you can buy it and cook it!" I said. "Anything else?"

"Alcohol." Brendon said.

"Bren, you know I hate buying that crap." I whined, I made a promise to never drink after my father died of Alcoholism.

"I know Ryan, but we're all out." Brendon said, putting puppy dog eyes on display, I sware he was the champion of begging.

"Fine, but if you get caught with alcohol I had nothing to do with it." I said, grabbing my coat off the counter. Brendon was a minor, and I didnt want to get in trouble if he got caught with alcohol.

"K, thanks Ry, you're the best." Brendon said, I walked out the door shaking my head.

We were parked, luckily, close by a supermarket. I walked to it and when i pushed open the door some bells that were over it jingled. "Annoying as hell." I mumbled as I grabbed a cart.

A familiar song was playing over the speaker system, I headed towards the fruit isle while trying to figure out what it was. I placed a tray of strawberries in the cart, then slapped myself in the head, they were playing "Time To Dance", by none other than Panic At The Disco.

I laughed quietly at my stupidity as I browsed the isles. I stopped every once and awhile and grabbed things, then threw them in the cart. I was almost done, but then decided to get something with meat in it, after all, it was pretty greedy of me not to get any meat because I was the only vegetarian on the bus.

I headed to the produce isle and thought about what to get, the least bloody thing I could think of was chicken. I reached out to grab a pack of chicken breasts, but someone else was quicker.

"Oh, im sorry, did you want these?" a small girl asked, blushing and holding out the pack.

"Nope, its fine." I said, then took the package that was under the other one.

"Okay." The girl said, then walked away.

'Wow, she was cute.' I smiled to myself as I walked to the checkout.

Someone that was coming from the other direction as me crashed into my cart.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I asked, as I rushed to the girl that had crashed into the cart, it was the girl from the produce isle. I held out my hand and she took it, I pulled her to her feet.

"Im sorry about that, im not paying attention today." She laughed nervously. I picked up the pack of chicken and loaf of bread that she had dropped when she fell.

"Its no problem, I wasnt watching where I was going either." I said handing her her things. "You sure you're okay?"

"Yep, a hundred percent. Thanks ..." She started, it took me awhile to notice she was waiting for my name.

"Oh, Ryan, my names Ryan." I stammered.

"Well, thanks Ryan, im Debbie" She said, then walked to a checkout lane. I followed her.

"You're welcome." I said, starting to unload my groceries on the counter behind the bar that she had put down behind hers. I was surprised she hadnt gone crazy when she saw me like other fans did. "Um, hey, I have a question." I said to her as she was grabbing her bag of groceries from the cashier.

"Shoot." Debbie said.

"Have you ever heard of the band Panic! At The Disco?" I asked her.

"No, are they good?" She asked.

"Good? They're famous!" I laughed.

"Oh. I've never heard of them, I just moved here from Australia." She said embarassed.

So that would explain the accent and why she didnt flip when she saw me.

"Oh, 'cuz I had some tickets to a Justin Timberlake and Panic! At The Disco concert and I didnt have anyone to give them to." I said, looking at my feet, I always did that when I was nervous.

"Are you asking me out Ryan?" She asked.

"No, I cant make it to the concert and was wondering if you would like the tickets." I said, looking at my feet again.

"Oh." She blushed.

"Do you want the tickets? They're backstage too." I said.

"Sure." Debbie said. I handed her the tickets as I took my bags. "Thanks Ryan."

"No problem, bye." I said, then walked away towards the bus smiling to myself, I hope she actually goes to the concert and doesnt just sell the tickets.

DEBBIE'S POV
I walked to my rental car quickly, I was so embarassed. I just met a really cute guy in the supermarket and I totally made a fool of myself.

He gave me some tickets, but I dont know if I should go or not. I'll ask my brother Pierre if they're a good band.

I just moved here from Australia, but my brother has lived Canada, my birth place, for his whole life. When we were young our parents divorced, and my dad moved to Australia and took me with him. I recently moved back, and im staying with my brother and his bandmate David in their new apartment here in California.

Maybe David will go with me to the concert, but I know Pierre and his girlfriend are going out tonight, and Pierre made it pretty clear that they were going alone.

I pulled the rental up to the apartment complex and pressed the buzzer when I walked up to the building. I stood there for five minutes before I pressed the buzzer again. "Dammit Pierre, why didnt you tell me you were leaving?" I said to no one in particular. I fished in my purse for my cellphone.

I punched in the number and held the phone to my ear.

"Pierre, where the hell are you?" I asked into the phone.

"Im going to pick the guys up, David should be in though." Pierre said on the other end.

"I keep pressing the buzzer but he wont let me in." I said.

"I dont know what to tell ya sis, I told him to let you in when you got back." Pierre said.

"Are you almost done picking them up?" I asked angrily.

"Yea, I just gotta get Jeff."

"Fine, hurry though, its hot out here." I said. "The chicken's going to rot."

"Aww shit, if David is trying to joke and the chicken is bad when we get back im going to be pissed." Pierre said.

"Okay, focus on the road now, byebye." I said, then closed the phone and sat on the steps.

Half an hour later Pierre's car pulled up.

"About fucking time, Jeff doesnt live that far away." I yelled when they walked up.

"Nice to see you too." Chuck laughed.

"We had to stop and get some cookies for Sebastien." Jeff said.

"What the hell. If the chicken is rotten im going to kick your ass along with Davids." I complained to Sebastien as Pierre opened the door.

"Hey, its not my fault that Pierre didnt buy any sprinkle cookies when he went shopping." Sebastien said, holding his box of cookies close.

"You are one messed up kid." I laughed, following Pierre into the apartment complex. "And Pierre didnt even go shopping, I just did, Pierre's to lazy to shop."

"Hey, shut up, we had a concert last night and im tired." Pierre said, putting his key into the door of his apartment. The door swung open to reveal David sitting on a bar stool with a big grin on his face.

"You asshole!" I yelled, slapping him. "Its hot out there and the chicken is probably rotting." I smacked him again.

"I love you too baby." David said, taking Sebastien's cookies.

"In your dreams." I laughed, me and David had became good friends since I moved here, we joked around a lot.

"Deb! Tell him to give me back my cookies!" Sebastien whined, me and him were also friends, but not as close as me and David.

"David, give him his cookies." I said without effort as I sat next in between Chuck and Jeff. "Where did Pierre go?" I asked, ignoring David and Sebastien fighting over Sebastiens dear sprinkle cookies.

"To call Charlotte, his luver." Chuck laughed, emphasising the lover part.

When David finally gave up and handed the cookies back to Sebastien, Debbie asked him about the tickets.

"Hey Dave, you ever heard about Panic! At The Disco?" I asked him.

"Yea, they're pretty good, why?" He asked.

"I bumped into this dude at the store and he gave me two backstage tickets, you wanna go with me?"

"Sure, what time is the concert at?" David asked.

"Uh, I dont know, lemme check." I pulled out the tickets. "Shit, in half an hour."

"Woa, yea I can go, im going to go get ready." David ran to his room, I ran to mine.

We met back in the living room in ten minutes, all ready to go.

"Aww, look at the pwetty couple, all ready to go on their date." Jeff teased.

"Shut the hell up Jeff, we're so much like brother and sister that thats sick." David said hitting him.

"Seriously Jeff, thats gross." I laughed. "Okay, lets go or we're going to be late." I said and me and David left.

RYAN'S POV
The concert is about to start and im still hoping that Debbie comes. Im not sure if she's here but im still going to play my heart out in case.

DEBBIE'S POV
"Holy shit! David its him!" I said excitedly.

"What are you talking about Dee?" David asked, trying to enjoy the show.

"The guitar player! Its the guy I met at the supermarket, the one that gave me the tickets." I said.

"Oh, seriously? Wow, cool I guess." David said, turning his attention back to the performance.

RYAN'S POV
The concert is over and im sure I saw Debbie in the audience. She looked like she was enjoying the show, now all I have to do is wait until she comes backstage.

"Wow Ryan, you played really good, any reason why?" Jon asked me.

"Nope, just played my best like every other night." I lied.

"Woa dude, first the chicken for supper, now you're playing really good. What do you want from us?" Brendon laughed.

"Nothing, geez, do I always have to do bad stuff?" I snapped, I was getting ansy waiting for Debbie to show up.

"Sorry." Brendon said quietly.

"No im sorry dude, I snapped at you and you didnt do anything, its just you know that girl I told you about at the supermarket? Well I gave her some tickets and I really want to see her again." I said.

DEBBIE'S POV
The concert's over now, I actually enjoyed it, David did too. He couldnt wait to get backstage and meet Justin and the guys.

"David, Pierre told me to call him when the concert is over." I said, pulling out my cellphone.

"Fine, but hurry." David whined.

"I will, geez." I said. I called Pierre and let him know the concert was over, and that we were going backstage now. He told me to have fun and that he was staying at Charlottes tonight. "Okay, we can go now. Pierre told me to tell you he was staying at Charlotte's tonight."

"Okay, now come on!" David yelled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the big security guard, we showed him our passes and walked backstage. Apparently I was going too slow for David, because he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder on our way.

"David put me down!" I yelled kicking my feet out.

"Woa, be careful there chicky, you're going to kick me." Someone male said, David turned me around so I could meet the person, the guy laughed when David did this. "Hello, im Brendon." The guy said bowing.

"Hello Brendon, im Debbie, and i'd curtsie right now, but thats kind of hard to do with my friend holding me." I laughed. "David put me down!" I whined kicking out again. David dropped me on the ground. "Hey!" I yelled.

"You told me to put you down, you never specified how." David laughed, I smacked him.

"Smartass." I said.
BRENDON'S POV
Debbie must be the girl Ryan was talking about. I wonder how he's going to react when he see's her with that guy David, I think he's in Simple Plan. I think he might be her boyfriend, but im not sure. What I am sure of is that Ryan likes Debbie, just the way he talks about her. Oh no, Ryan just saw them.

RYAN'S POV
"Hello again." I said, coming up to Debbie.

"Hey Ryan, you didnt tell me you were in Panic! At The Disco when you were talking about them." Debbie laughed.

"I thought it would be more fun this way." I laughed.

"I suppose it is pretty funny. Ryan, this is my friend David." Debbie said pointing to a guy standing next to her. I felt a pang of jealousy when she introduced him.

"Hi Ryan, its nice to meet you. Im in a band too, Simple Plan. Have you heard about us?" David said, holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you David, I actually have heard about you guys." I shook his hand.

"Cool, im gonna leave you two to hang out now." David said and headed towards Justin.

"So, is David your boyfriend?" I asked Debbie, I know it was a kind of personal question, but she didnt have to answer. Debbie just laughed.

"Hell no!" She chuckled. "He's more like a brother. He's in my brother's band, so we're friends." She said, I felt better knowing that David wasnt her boyfriend.

Me and Debbie hung out until David came up to her and said they had to leave.

"But David," Debbie whined "Pierre's not home, so he wont know if we're home late."

"I know, but im tired and we took my car here. Say goodbye and then we gotta go." David said sternly.

"Bye Ryan." Debbie said standing up, I stood up to.

"Can I give you my number?" I asked her, she nodded. I pulled out a sharpie and scribbled my number on her hand. She looked at the sharpie weird. "Oh." I laughed. "Brendon makes us all carry one incase we get mobbed by fans." I said gesturing to the sharpie.

"Oh." She laughed I hugged her.

"See you later Debbie." I said after she pulled away. David took her wrist and started to pull her away. She pulled out of his grip.

"I forgot to do something." She said to him, the ran to me. She kissed me, then ran back to David. "Bye Ryan." She waved and was gone.

I touched my fingers to my lips and smiled, I could still feel her lips on mine.

"Wow, so you're not gay." Brendon joked.

"Shut the hell up Brendon." I yelled, still smiling.

That night I slept the best in weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________
Okay, thats my chapter dudes. Its really long to make up for the shortness of Fufu's chapters and the fact that Fufu wrote the last too and I was supposed to write the last one. I dont know if Simple Plan has an apartment in California, if David lives with Pierre, if Pierre's parents are divorced, or if Pierre has a sister that lived in Australia, and I doubt it all, I just wrote what I wanted to. The next chapter is going to be written by Fufu. If you review ill convince her to update faster. Remember kids, the only way to get anywhere in life is to review :D














Sign up to rate and review this story