Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > love you too much

angel

by frenchfish 1 review

Jay finds out that his sister has been helping the team since day 1! she's one of Zeus' angels! But she wants Jay to say nothing, otherwise, she can't help them, and if she can't help them...theres...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 1480 words

0Unrated
ATLANTA:

"Come on guys! Shut up" Atlanta said over her shoulder "Were not being loud Lanta" Robbie said in return "Sure, whatev- hey! get back here" Atlanta saw a buck running, she started after it, bow in hand, she went for an arrow, she kept running "Aim....and...fire!" she said toherself as she aimed the arrow at the buck, then as it was in perfect samness with the buck, she released the arrow It wizzzed threw the air towards the oblivious buck "score!" Atlanta cheered as it hit the buck inthe heart, the buck walked a bit for all he was worth, then collapsed "mom's gonna make some good christmas supper with this big boy" Atlanta said, she waited for her brothers to catch up so she could rub it in their faces "no way!" Robbie said coming over the ridge "That's my sister! Man, that guy was fast, your gonna have to teach me how to do that" Charlie said "Charlie, your one of the few people in the world that can keep up tome in a race! Just use that to your advantage" Atlanta said "i'm fast but i have two left feet" Charlie noted, he also had duck feet. Charlie was a bit slower then Atlanta, about as fast as Archie, you must remember; Charlie is a decendant of Atalanta too. "Well mister left feet, why don't you lend me those strong arms of yours....Where's Herry when you need him" Atlanta said the last part aloud "ohhhhhhhhh Lanta's got a boy friend!" Robbie danced "no! He helped me with, er, my bags when i moved in! He's on the , er, wrestling team" Atlanta lied "Alright, well i hope i'm not a bad replacment for Herry" Charlie said "not at all.." Atlanta said, her thoughts wondered once again back to new olympia "Jay's the only one who stayed, i wonder how he's doing?..."

THERESA&Herry&ARCHIE&Odie:

Theresa signed on to MSN.

KaRaTy^MaStEr says-
hey Herry, s'up?

#Hungry-like-Hercules# says-
waiting for supper, how's it in England?

KaRaTy^MaStEr says-
We have a bit of snow, it's cold and i don't wanna walk to the mall.

#Hungry-like-Hercules# says-
okay then, i meant how are you.

KaRaTy^MaStEr says-
oh, well, i'm good, dad is actually yaking time off...HE TURNED HIS CELL OFF! For the first time ever!

#Hungry-like-Hercules# says-
I've never seen someone so happy to have their fathers cell phone off.

KaRaTy^MaStEr says-
How do you think Jay's doing, all alone at the brownstone?

#Hungry-like-Hercules# says-
it's only been one night since we left! Though i heard he was having someone over or something, i expect that persons almost there.

KaRaTy^MaStEr says-
I hope so, Jay will nee the company over Christmas....though i wonder if we all shouldin't go and see him on Christmas eve or something...

#Hungry-like-Hercules# says-
That's a good idea! Hey, i have to get off teh computer, call me on the PMR and i'll confrence in everyone else.

KaRaTy^MaStEr says-
alright, later.

Theresa saw him sign out and she did the same, soo n her PMR was beeping, Diana came running in "I don't know what to do with it! AH!" Theresa noticed the spark that came from the antena "Sorry, er, shouldn't have left it in my room, i'll take it" Theresa aid, Diana nodded passed it to Theresa and walked off "Herry, were gonna have to talk to Odie about that security system on the PMR" Theresa said, seeing Herry on the small screen "Ya, well, i have...Atlanta!" Herry exclamed, Atlanta's face appeared next to Herry's, thought the screen had divided in too two parts "Yo Terrie, hey Herry, man that rymes" Atlanta noted "Ya, well we wanted to know if you could perhaps make it to New-Olympis for Christmas eve so we could give Jay some company" Theresa said "Man! I'll be there!" Atlanta said "we can take the portal back" Herry said "Odie!" Herry said, they told Odie the plan, he said he'd come, soon Archie was on "Cool, that must be your friends" said a voice behind Archie "Who's that?" Atlanta asked "Kelly" there was a squeel "bad boy Archie kins!" came a small girls voice "And sarah" Kelly said, their faces appeared next to Archies, Archie introduced them. "Well, Sarah doit dormir a une point, ice tomeet you all! bonsoir!" Kelly said in her usual french accent "you too" Everyone said. "She's nice" Theresa noted, Atlanta gave a short 'humph' and they went back to the plan "Well, we get tickets, we get there, and suprise Jay, meet together at 3:00 PM at the Tim Hortons down the road from the brownstone, then we walk to Brownstone and suprise him" Theresa said "ya, tell your parents you'll be back in the evening, your only for the day" Atlanta said "Cool, well i have to go eat dear, later guys" Atlanta said "see you guys in 3 days!" Theresa said and everyone left the conversation. (this one was so long i decided it was almost all of there's, and there all talking, seu me if you must, but i hate being glued to a computer)

JAY:

"Chiron!" Jay yelled running threw Chrion's office door, Ivy in his arms "Jay! lay her down, who is she?" Chrion asked "my sister, she was shot! I need your help" Jay almost begged "run for Persephone and Hera" Chiron ordered, Jay came back with both goddess' at his heals "it can't be!" Persephone cried, seeing Ivy "what?" Jay asked "There may be no need to help her in any other way, but to retreve the bullet" Hera said calmly "Wasn't Jason's sister an angel?" Persephone asked Hera quietly, yet Jay heard loud and clear "Angel?" Jay asked "No wonder the children haven't lost yet! Theyhave the last Angel on their side!" Hera continued, she lookedover Jay's shoulder at Ivy "I don't understand! Please! Tell me!" Jay said, hehad tears in his eyes "Jay, calm down!" Hera said putting a hand on his shoulder "Persephone please retreve to bullet" Hera said "Sorry my dear" Persephone said placing her hands on the wound, Ivy's face screwed into a painful grimace "Ah!" She yelled "There's only one thing that makes an angel feel pain" Hera said "Darkness" Persephone finished by showing the black bullet, Cronous' face was on it. "I wnat answers" Jay said "yes, i agree" came a weak voice, Ivy had managed to stand "come, follow me" Hera said leading them to her solerium.

"Ivy, is an angel. When Zeus first discovered humans, he made Angels, they had amazing powers, powers like the gods, they were like super heros, they saved humans. But once teh angels discovered that they were no more then puppets for teh gods, they stopped their saving and became healers. The angels lived longer then most humans and would pass down there powers form generation to generation. Jason, was sisters with an angel, it seems that her power were transfered to Ivy" Hera explained "that makes no sence" Jay said "no, it doesn't. The legend says that the angels would never harm a living, breathing thing. Is Ivy a vegetarian?" Hera asked forgetting that Ivy was in the room "yes" Jay answered "she hates the circus" Hera continued "yes" Jay said "She can't stand to see others pain" Hera went on "yes" jay said "she is defenatly an angel, Ivy" Hera said turning to the girl behind her, Ivy's leg had healed somehow "did you know that you were an angel?" Hera asked "i needed to so i could help Jay, Zeus somond me, he told me i was the last angel" Ivy said "did he teach you how to use your magic and to transfor?" Hera asked, Ivy nodded, she opened her arms in the shape of a 'T' "ange des ciel" she said, there was a blinding light and Ivy stood, dressed all in white, large angel wings coming from her, white as clouds.

"So what does my sister do for my team?" Jay asked "I watch over you...a guardian angel" Ivy explained "You shall not speak of this to anyone....or i will have to erase your memories" Ivy said "we go on with the holidays as we planned, Mother is still attempted to murder me, father still left me" Ivy said and changed back "have a merry Christmas Jay and Ivy" Hera said "Please, let this conversation go until Christmas is over" Hera said "sure thing Hera" Jay said, Ivy and himleft to go back to the brownstone, this was all turning into a very,very weird Christmas.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yo guys, i'm kinda in the midst of having zero time to write, but i manage to write sometimes once a day. So if my chapters are a lil short, sue me! kidding! well hope oyu enjoy it! later aligatots!
Sign up to rate and review this story