Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silver and Cold

They Cut The Cast

by Cerediwen 4 reviews

Wave goodbye...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 845 words

0Unrated
A/N: I am so sorry there was no update last night and just cos I felt kinda guilty I'm gonna update now and then hopefully later as well...so you know! Enjoy guys and I am really sorry...sighs Poor Mikes...
Disclaimer: giggles I wish I owned...in fact you do too...giggles yet more You just don't know it yet giggles like Bert McCracken... stops is freaked Oh well...

Chapter 37
They Cut The Cast

Mikey dashed through the trees, the branches seeming to grab out at him as he shot past them, his breathing ragged as he heard the footsteps behind them getting increasingly louder. "Oh fuck!" He swore hard as they reached yet another impenetrable tangle of trees. Gerard glanced back at him and looking around didn't even have time to catch his breath as their pursuers broke into the clearing after them, dragging a roaring Frank Iero with them. "Let me fucking go motherfuckers!" He cursed as the group of black cloaked figures threw him roughly to the ground near where the two brothers stood, looking down at him. Frank sprang to his feet and whirled around to face them, half a million scratches and cuts running down his face. Gerard put a hand on his shoulder as the figures didn't speak or move "Leave it Frankie." He told the guitarist. One of the figures laughed coldly "Yes Frankie leave it." He sneered.
There was a low tutting sound from the leader of the figures and with a sigh he threw his hood back, revealing it to be Tiberius. Gerard looked up as he saw the old man, suddenly feeling a hell of a lot safer.
"Gerard," The man nodded "And I'm sorry Frank honestly," He glared at the rest of the group "These young ones have no manners." He smiled at Mikey "You're lucky today." He smiled at the younger Way brother. "You can go free."
Mikey looked confused then some understanding dawned on his face "No," He said shaking his head "I can't." He corrected the old man.
Tiberius shook his head "Orders, you go or they'll cut you down on the spot." He told the bassist sadly "I have to take your brother and Frank back now."
"What if we don't wanna go back?" Frank snarled "What you gonna do then?"
Tiberius turned his cool eyes on the plucky guitarist "Then we'll drag you back, I think you know that they're capable of it." He sighed.
Frank just muttered something and turned to look at Gerard who was staring resignedly at the ash covered forest floor. He sighed and looked up at his little brother who looked as if he was about to cry. Straightening up Gerard walked over and wrapped his arms around his younger sibling. "You're okay Mikey." He whispered "Promise."
The bassist bit back sobs as he realised how hopeless the situation really was "I don't wanna leave Gee..." He whimpered "She'll kill you."
Gerard looked him and smiled sadly "Go back to the mansion and go home Mikey, tell mom and dad I love them and carry on living. I did what I did for you cos I couldn't bare to see her kill you Mike. Go back to Alicia and forget it all."
Mikey bit his lip "I can't do that." He whispered. Gerard shrugged "Then tell people we went down fighting, I love you bro." He told the bassist "Really, that's why you have to go."
Mikey glanced at Gerard, then at Frank who was smiling sadly at him "Me too freak." He grinned, but it was tainted with sadness.
Mikey sniffed and hugged both of the them one last time before turning away and walking into the forest...all on his own and without looking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~*~

"Gerard?" Melaina's voice interrupted the thoughts of the young man who sat next to her on the bus taking them to the cinema for the second time that month. He turned around and smiled at her, his pale face lighting up as he tuck a strand of his long black hair behind his ear. "Yeah honey?" He asked her.
She lifted her head from his shoulder and looked up at him almost sadly "You'll always be there won't you?" She murmured, her sea blue eyes gazing at him unsurely.
He lay a kiss on her forehead "I promise." He whispered to her, "I'll always be here, always be with you." He promised her.
She smiled softly "Thank you." She breathed as she laid her head back on his shoulder, enjoying just being close to him - enjoying feeling safe for once.


~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman who lay, sprawled out on the sofa wasn't safe. She'd never been safe after she'd parted ways with him one last time and every time someone tried to bring that feeling back all she could think about was him. His smile, his laugh...his voice...nothing but him and it drove her mad. And she hated him so much, she hated him to the deepest depths of Hell but she couldn't let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~*~
Sign up to rate and review this story