Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drowning Lessons

Slip of the tongue

by lornabee19 4 reviews

Oooo ... just read it. lol

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 1280 words

0Unrated
Hey ... I know I've taken ages with this part...and to tell you the truth, I was just being lazy. But I will get back on track now. And I am still open to any suggestions. So read and review please!.

Thanx
Xx
**************


With a tight grip around Toni's upper arm Brian literally drags her back to the tour bus. Of course She protests the whole way there. Thrashing around in his grip.

She doesn't understand why he is so angry. Why had he torn her away from Donnie's van so violently without a word.

When he had made his way across the street and to in front of the bus with Toni still wriggling and questioning his actions, he opened the door and practically threw his niece up the stairs of the bus. Maybe a little more violently than he had meant to, but he was angry.

Toni stumbled up the stairs of the bus after being thrown there. She regained her balance and looked around. The rest of the guys including Jamia were already there, just sitting. And by the look on their faces, herself and Brian had disturbed the peace of the group by their entrance.

Toni turned around to find her uncle stalking up the stairs not far behind her. She backed away from his progressing form heading towards her. She knew that he was about to shout at her about god knows what.

'What the hell is your problem?' Toni got to it first not really meaning for anything to come out of her mouth at all.

'Wh... what is MY problem?' Brian yelled back, almost not believing what had just come out of his niece's mouth.

'Why did you just drag me away?.... Huh?... you just dragged me away from my friends without even a word. Why did you do that?' Toni was now shouting. She didn't even really know why. She was so angry at the way her uncle had behaved. He had embarrassed her in front of her friends.

'Don't talk to me like that young lady! And you actually call those people your friends?' He gave a small, slightly drunken laugh.

'What?' Toni was shocked at what was coming out of Brian's mouth.

'And another thing... you left the party without even telling me. I saw you leave, but what if I hadn't? Hmm?... Anything could've happened to you!'

The way Toni acted next totally surprised her and her uncle.

'For your information, they are my friends, they are some of the best friends I have ever had. And secondly I'm an adult now and I do NOT need your permission to leave my own part. And as for something happening to me... well I was with people I trusted so I didn't see a problem.'

Brian's face once more turned from angry and a bit pissed off to fuming with rage from his niece's words.

' How dare you talk to me like that you little bitch!'

At that Toni's heart sunk... she had heard those words too much in her life. And she had thought that her uncle was better than that.

He came walking towards her once more. She backed up a bit but was forced to stop when her back hit the 'kitchen' work surface. He grabbed her upper arms as he begins to shout again.

'I don't want you to see that guy again... d'ya hear me?' He shook her slightly emphasising the last few words.

Toni didn't say anything. The rest of the guys were sitting there dumbstruck. They had never seen Brian like this... even when drunk.
'I SAID DID YOU HEAR ME!' He shouted at Toni for a second time she just stood in his grip not moving... and not daring to look into his eyes.

'Why the fuck aren't you listening to me... huh?'

She began to get frightened... his gip was tightening... she couldn't move... too many memories were being resurrected. She had a small flash back to one of the first times her father had hit her. She had just come home from school, gone to her room a usual to throw her book bag on her bed, when her father shouted on her. He didn't sound happy.

She cautiously made her way to the kitchen where her dad's voice was coming from. The next thing she knew he had grabbed her and was shouting all kinds of abuse at her. She didn't know what she had done. She began to cry. That's when she felt the first blow to her soft cheek.

She was snapped out of her past when she felt one of Brian's hands leave her shoulder. He was still shouting.

Still being somewhat lost in thought Toni let out.

'No DAD stop!.'

Everything stopped then , Brian's shouting, both hands had now dropped from Toni's shoulders.

Had she actually said that?

Had she actually called Brian dad?

It was then that she looked into his eyes. She saw hurt, that's when she knew she hadn't imagined what she had said.... She did actually say it.

She cupped a hand over her mouth in shock. Mascara leaving its bloody trails down her cheeks.

She couldn't take the silence of the bus and turned and made a bee line for the bathroom feeling like she was going to vomit.

Passing the now standing band members all looking slightly afraid of the scene that had just played out in front of them.

Once she was in the small compartment she tightly shut and locked the flimsy door. Not long after she heard Jamia knocking on it, mumbling words of support.

Toni couldn't really hear her though. She couldn't really hear anything. It was like time had stopped. She knew she had just made one of the biggest mistakes of her life.

What was she thinking when she had gone with Donnie. It wasn't as if she wanted to make Brian angry on purpose. Even though she still didn't really understand why he was angry.

But that wasn't the mistake she was talking about. Why didn't she just tell the social worker that she would be better off with the state, in an orphanage or foster home or something. The it would have only been a few months till she would be 18 and she could leave.

Why did she have to intrude on her uncle's life. He had no idea how to look after a teenage girl. And she was making parenting very difficult for him. But that was they she was because her parents hadn't made it easy being a daughter.

There were so many thoughts rushing around in her head right then. She thought that it would be best to just stay out her uncles' way for as long as possible. But there was no going back after this fight... they weren't just going to kiss and make up like last time. She knew this wasn't going to be there last fight either.

She didn't know what was wrong with her. She always managed to put her foot in it and fuck everything up.

She knew that the tour was ending in just over a week and he was planning on sending her back to school once they got home. She was dreading it. She never got on well with school related things.

But what about Donnie?

Brian had said that she couldn't see him again. Would she stick to that?

Would she hell!

*****************


Hey I know... not great but I've got some more fights, disappointments and high school life on the way.

Well I told you .... I wasn't going to make this easy for Brian... was I?

Lol
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story