Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > My Wife

Chapter 1

by vulgar_vogue 0 reviews

Minako and Yaten are both famous pop singers. Minako is a solo artist while Yaten is in a band call "The Starlights". After dating for a while the two got married. However, Yaten never felt like a ...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Minako (Venus), Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-09-28 - Updated: 2006-09-28 - 1101 words

0Unrated
Notes: WARNING: this deals with the subject of Transsexualism and other Transgender topics. So in this story the three Starlights are all originally born as males.

"Minako! Minako-chan!" The camera lights flashed as the paparazzi circled The Japanese pop star. The pop star, Minako Aino, gave the cameras a beautiful smile as she walked towards her limo. "Minako, is it true that you and Yaten are making an album together?"

Looks like the word got out fast. Minako thought. Just before she got into the limo she turned towards the paparazzi, flung her hair back and simply answered, "It's true."

The paparazzi buzzed with more questions but Minako had already slipped into the limo and closed the door. "So it's official now." A man said as the driver drove away from the blinding lights and noise of the reporters.

Minako giggled as she moved closer to the man. He was wearing a black suite tie with a silk purple dress shirt underneath and a white tie that matched the color of his pony-tailed hair. "Yes but I can't figure out how they would know such a thing, Yaten."

Yaten laughed at his wife's innocent teasing. "Guilty." He said raising his hand. "I may have let something slip to that one reporter."

"Uh-huh." Minako said as she gave her husband a playful glare.

"Minako don't be like that." Yaten fake pouted as he played along with his wife's game.

Minako turned her head away from her lover. "I don't know..."

Yaten took a hand and brought it under her chin. He turned her face so that her could look into her eyes. His hand moved from her chin to her cheek as his other hand tangled itself into her golden blonde hair. His hand gently rubbed her cheek as they both leaned forward. Their eyes closed and their lips touched in a tender kiss. They've kissed so many times before but it was kisses like these that Minako treasured. She loved the soft yet magical unison of their lips. When they broke apart Yaten was the first to speak. "Am I forgiven?"

Minako laughed and lightly smacked her husband across the arm causing Yaten to laugh with her. "Of course you are forgiven silly." Minako giggled. "Look!" She exclaimed as she looked out the window. "We're home."

Yaten smiled at his wife. "Well then. Shall we go inside and I'll cook us something to eat." Yaten said as the Shaffer opened the door. Yaten got out of the car and held out his hand for Minako to take. She gracefully accepted the arm and the two walked together into their nicely done mansion.

When they got inside Yaten asked Minako what she wanted to eat that night. After the two decided on what their meal would be Minako made her way into the living room. She turned on the television and turned it to her favorite celebrity gossip channel. She had to make sure that her name was still running around the tabloids. All press is good press.

Minako was surprised by the latest gossip. It wasn't about her but it was about her good friend Usagi. On the television a camera was follow a beautiful blonde girl as she exit the airport. The woman on the screen was Usagi, a woman just as beautiful as Minako that their friends used to call them twins.

Minako listened to the news report. "The beautiful Japanese born model Usagi has returned from America to Japan. Right now no information is being released as to why she is in Japan without her husband." Minako watched as the paparazzi swarmed around Usagi asking her questions while another woman, who apparently worked for Usagi, told the reporters that they had no comment about the gossip. "Everyone wants to know if something happened between the high fashion model and her tycoon businessman husband." The reporter continued to speak but Minako wasn't listening anymore.

Usagi's in Japan! Minako couldn't help just get excited at this fact. We could hang out like we used to do in high school. Just like the good old days when everyone was together and before this fame hit. And maybe I can get Usagi to tell me what's going on in her love life. Yes! This is going to be so much fun. The more Minako thought about it the more excited she got.

"What are you doing?" Yaten asked. He was standing in the living room wearing a pink apron with a baby chicken on it.

Minako stopped her actions and looked at what she was doing. Without realizing it she was standing on the couch and dancing with her hands above her head. In her current position she had her butt thrust out behind her and her hands were closed with her arms slightly bent like she was doing the "cha-cha" dance.

Minako let out a nervous laugh. Yaten just shook his head and sighed. Then the phone rang. Yaten, being closer, picked the black cordless thing up and answered with a "Hello?"

"Yaten!" An excited voice exclaimed from the other end.

"Yes Seiya?" Yaten asked?

"Did you hear? Did you?"

"Did I hear what?"

"Usagi is back in Tokyo!" Seiya's voice was so loud that Minako could hear him.

Minako had to have her say in the conversation. "Isn't it wonderful!" She said as she went back to dancing on the couch.

Yaten nervously watched Minako. "Sweetie, just don't fall off."

Yaten was interrupted by Seiya's loud voice again. "This is great! She divorced her husband and now I have a chance. Yes!"

"That's...umm nice?" Yaten tried to sound interested but the truth was that he didn't think Seiya's hopes would be answered. He was pretty sure that no matter how much Seiya liked Usagi, she did not feel the same about him. "I have to go Seiya. I was in the middle of cooking." Yaten said and hung up the phone.

He didn't get a break from the hyper activities of the 'Usagi situation' because he still had Minako to deal with. The poor girl was still doing the cha-cha around the room. "This is so awesome! Can you believe it Yaten? Usagi is back. It's going to be just like old times!" Yaten shook his head as he took himself back into the kitchen and away from this madness.

-----Notes-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And we end chapter 1 there. I have about seven chapters planned out so maybe I can get this story moving faster. It seems fluffy right now but later on it's going to get more serious and more dramatic.
Sign up to rate and review this story