Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > My Wife

Chapter 2

by vulgar_vogue 0 reviews

Minako and Yaten are both famous pop singers. Minako is a solo artist while Yaten is in a band call "The Starlights". After dating for a while the two got married. However, Yaten never felt like a ...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Minako (Venus) - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 765 words

0Unrated
WARNING: this deals with the subject of Transsexualism and other Transgender topics. So in this story the three Starlights are all originally born as males.

Of course Minako knew the number. She was Usagi's "twin" after all. The two girls had always talked and gossiped daily over the phone. Even as grown women they still called each other. Granted, they didn't speak to each other every day but they still talked. Minako felt a little bad about calling her friend, they hadn't spoken to each other in about a week now. Usually they would have talked two or three times a week at the minimum.

Never the less, Minako picked up her cell phone and punched in Usagi's phone number. Of course she had her friend saved as a contact number but she always loved typing the numbers out. When they were younger and first got their cell phones they had to remember each other's phone number so the two girls made up silly rhymes to help them remember. Now they had the lasted phones but Minako still found it funny that she remembered their silly rhyme after all of these years.

After three rings she heard the lazy voice of Usagi answer with a yawn. "Hello?"

"Usagi," Minako giggled, drawing out the ending sound of Usagi's name.

"Minako? Is that you?" Usagi gasped on the other line.

"Of course it is silly," Minako answered. "Who did you think I was Mamoru, or maybe Seiya?"

"I knew it was you Minako," Usagi said. "Hey! I'm back in Tokyo!"

"I heard!" Minako exclaimed. "Well, I saw it on the news and I just had to call you. We have to get together."

Usagi gasped on the other line. "We should invite everyone else too. When was the last time all five of us were together?"

"Usagi darling you just read my mind," Minako said. "I don't think we have all hung out together since High School."

"I feel a little bit guilty."

"Ah, that can't be helped Usagi," Minako said. "We have all been busy."

"Still, it would be nice to see everyone again," Usagi said.

"I completely agree with you. So let's call them!" Minako exclaimed.

"We can meet at the old arcade that we used to meet at," Usagi suggested.

"Yeah!" Minako said. "I'll call them and set up a date, is two days from now good for you Usagi?"

"That's fine," Usagi answered.

"Good," Minako said. "I'm sure the others will love this idea." As she said good buy to her friend, Minako fell back on the bed smiling. She couldn't wait to see all of her old friends again, and to learn what all of them had been up to the past years.

Too bad Yaten was not having as fun a time as his wife was. Yaten was at the recording studio with Seiya and Taiki. Seiya was still bouncing around from the news that his one true love, Usagi, was back in Tokyo. Now if only Usagi realized that she was meant to be with Seiya, then Seiya's life would be perfect. Too bad Usagi only had eyes for Mamoru, or at least she did. Yaten briefly wondered just why Usagi was back in Japan, but his mind soon switched back to his previously worrying thoughts.

"Yaten." The white haired man turned around at the sound of his name being called. Taiki was standing next to him. "Did you get a chance to call her yet?"

"Not yet," Yaten sighed. "I'm not so sure about this."

"Yaten," Taiki said. "Please, don't deny who you are. I have known you for years now."

"But, we are pop stars now. We have an image."

"When it comes down to my friend's happiness and the group's image, I would rather see my friend happy then have a hundred top selling albums." Yaten smiled at his friend's concern and care.

"I'm still worried. Even if I did go through with this I'm scared about how Minako would react. She did marry a man, not a woman," Yaten said.

Taiki sighed. "Listen Yaten, you know what I think about this, and you know that Seiya and I will still be here for you." Yaten nodded but he was still a little hesitant.

"Taiki is right," Seiya said with a smile. "We will still be here no matter what happens.

"Just talk to the doctor," Taiki said. "Please?"

Yaten sighed before nodded. "I'll call the doctor and talk to her." Taiki smiled and Seiya excitedly hugged the shorter man causing all three of them to laugh.
Sign up to rate and review this story