Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diaries Of A Werewolf

Months Later, Raine Plots Revenge Against Her Dad's Roomate, Who Mortified Her...

by GeeDeexx 2 reviews

Read the title. That should be enough.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 2005 words

0Unrated
((My internet crashed last night. So I stayed up til three AM doing nothing. Poop.
Enjoy, guys and gals.))

2 Months Later, Gee's Apartment

I slid into the kitchen, looking through the fridge to pull out cold pizza from God-knows-how-long ago. Or maybe God didn't know. Or maybe there was no God.
Raine didn't know, and Raine didn't really care at the moment.
"One more! C'mon Frankie. Maybe the dare will include a bed, eh? Huh? You're interested!" Yelled someone from the front room.
"But the only girl is-" Frank began, but Bob cut him off.
"One more. And then you can go." He said, laughing slightly. I bit into the pizza, almost ignoring that Frank had meant me when he began talking about a girl, and finished another piece of cold pizza. I heard Ray laugh. Oh great, I hope it doesn't have to include me. With a worried look on I slid to the doorway of the kitchen with a mouthful of pizza.
"Okay Frank, I dare you to sleep on the single-bed with Raine!" Said Bob, and instantly everybody looked at me as I coughed up the pizza I had been chewing and slid from view to spit it in the garbage.
"We'll take that as a positive move." Said someone, laughing. I came back, leaving the pizza on the counter to run into Frankie.
"Hi." He said, smiling sleepily.
"That is not fair!" I said, crossing my arms. "You can't dare a player to do something with someone who is not in the game!"
"Yes you can," Came the chorus of answers.
"Well you can't dare a player to do something with me."
"Yes we can." I sighed. Well, I was going to go to sleep anyway... I began to think, but then cut my thoughts off. There is no way I am looking on the bright side of this. With that thought I squeezed past Frank who seemed to fall asleep standing in the middle of the doorway. I frowned, shoving him, and he fell forward with a 'what the-' and then caught himself.
"I will get you, Bob." He waved his hands.
"Oh, just go to bed. With Frank." I glared at him, walking silently in my pajama pants into my small room, which had been the guest room before. Frank was following, but very slowly. I slid onto the bed, getting under the covers and placing my head on the pillow, quickly claiming as much of the blankets as I could. He jumped over me and landed with a thud on the other side of me, quickly stealing a lot of the covers from me.
"Hey! You almost fucking sat on me and then you took all of the covers away! Six inches! I said/ six inches!/" He just mumbled something and turned to face me. "Hey, no, you face the other way. Hey! Sleepy!" I whispered loudly, but he ignored me and was asleep in seconds, right next to me, right up against me. I frowned, and then almost slapped him when he put his arm around my waist and pulled me up against him, murmuring something about a teddy bear. I heard a snicker from the door. It was Mikey and Bob, coming in to laugh.
"Hey! I said six inches, and he didn't listen!" I whispered loudly, and they just laughed and shut the door behind them. It took me a bit to fall asleep, but at least I was warm.
All night, Frank was all over me, and it got annoying because every time he moved, I would wake up. I was a very light sleeper, I guessed.
I woke up to a snicker.
"Oh my God. What if they did it?"
"They wouldn't do it," Came another voice, "Because first of all Frank's way too old for a sixteen year old, and secondly I would beat the shit out of anyone who would try to have sex with my daughter. And your niece." It must have been my dad and Mikey standing there, without anyone else. It was then that I realized a weight pressing against me, and I opened one eye to see Frankie almost completely on top of me.
"Frank, if you don't wake up and get your fat ass off of me I'll beat the shit out of you. Frank!" I said, but he just pulled my closer to him- if that was possible. I tried to move but couldn't, realizing that he had me in his grip. With a frown, I tried to pull his hands away from my waist but they were locked on. I grunted, crawling forward so his grip slid down to my thighs, and then my ankles as I fell off of the bed.
"Dammit, Frankie," I said, and I heard Mikey laugh as I finally got my feet from his grip. "That is so not funny." I said quietly, standing up in my dark blue pajama pants and my tight black My Chemical Romance shirt. "Is Bob sleeping?" I asked quietly, as if not to wake Frank, though knowing that he probably wouldn't wake up anyway. With a yawn Mikey answered with a small
"Yeah," And then went into the living room. "He fell asleep on the couch. We didn't dare move him." My Dad had already went downstairs and was probably in the kitchen, eating the pizza I had left out or something, and I heard a snore.
"Bob snores?" I said to myself quietly, walking in the kitchen and grabbing whip cream from the bottle and a permanent red marker.
"Hey, be careful- Bob's a light sleeper." Dad said, smiling, and I laughed.
"I think I'll be just fine." I slid into the room that Bob was in and then smearing whip cream on his left hand that was hanging off of the couch. The can made a sord of fcuuuuh sound, but he only grunted and shifted positions- the perfect position for me to draw on his face. Instantly, I began writing on him, first by writing in all caps on his forehead,
'PROPERTY OF MIKEY WAY' And I continued writing stupid things like 'I WANT TO FUCK GERARD' or 'RAY WAS PRETTY GOOD IN BED THAT OTHER DAY' until I got bored and started drawing little pictures, of things like birth control pills and condoms. With a smile I capped the pen and set it on the ground next to the whip cream, brushing my hand lightly on his nose. He wrinkled it, not moving other than that. I frowned and brushed my hand on his nose again, until finally on the fifth try he smacked his left hand with whip cream on it on his face. I almost burst out laughing, but instantly ran back into my room, to see Frankie still laying there.
"Frankie!" I said, crossing my arms. "You totally destroyed my hiding place by sticking your fat ass in it!" I said, frowning. He barely moved./ It's this or Bob gets my ass./ I thought, shoving Frankie over a bit and sliding under the covers. Again, he said something about a teddy bear and was hugging my around the waist. I frowned, closing my eyes as Bob (with whip cream smeared across his face) burst through the door. Frankie shifted positions, almost on top of my again. He began to snore. I heard Bob sigh, almost laughing, and then went into the kitchen and wiped off the whip cream, and I heard someone snicker.
"What?" Bob said, looking around.
"Nothing it's just-" I could tell my Dad's voice, "-I can't believe that somebody got you that good with the whole whip cream thing." I couldn't see them, but I figured Bob frowned.
"It was either you or Mikey," Bob began, but Dad laughed, and I heard him smack him on the forehead.
"Look inside your head... Maybe just on the outside..." He said, and I heard him snicker as Bob ran to the mirror.
"HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!" He screamed, and I laughed slightly. "MIKEY!" And I heard Mikey open the door to the bathroom where Bob was and instantly burst out laughing. Once he caught his breath, he laughed more. "Mikey you did this!" Bob yelled, and I laughed more, hearing Frankie say,
"Uh-huh, there's plenty where that came from," And then made kissing noises.
"Aw, Frankie, you're gonna make me puke all over you!" He lifted his head to realize he was on top of me basically.
"Bob, I bet you it was Gee's daughter."
"She was sleeping."
"Oh. She was 'sleeping,' huh." I cursed as Frankie mumbled a slight apology, and then pulled the blanket with my as I rolled off of the bed and then under it, completely engulfed in the light blue covers.
"Raine?" Said Bob, barging through the door again. He laughed at Frank sprawled over the bed. "Lost your bed mate?" He asked, laughing.
"I wouldn't be laughing, Marker-face." Bob frowned and then saw a piece of the blanket from under the bed, and I held my breath as he came closer.
"I wonder where Raine is..." He said quietly, pulling on the blanket until I almost rolled out of it but instead was dragged out. I smiled up at him.
"Surprise! Oh, nice penmanship. It would've looked better in red, though. Would've brought out your eyes more." I said, giggling. "You look like you have a cold. Whoever did this to you smeared red all over your nose, too." He cocked his head and continued looking down at me, when Frankie fell off of the bed and landed across my stomach, to leave me staring at him, coughing.
"Oh my God Frankie," I gasped, "You could kill someone!" He slowly crawled away and then stood, yawning.
"I'm tired. And hungry." He said, walking into the kitchen. I laughed slightly, and Bob helped me up.
"OKay, now you're going to say you're sorry."
"Are we in third grade now? 'Cause I swore..."
"No, you're going to say you're sorry by making me breakfast. If you don't, I'll lock you out of the apartment." I smiled.
"Gerard wouldn't let you." Bob may not have been laughing, but his eyes were.
"Not if he didn't know." I laughed slightly.
"Okay, I'm sorry. But it's like you're talking about killing the president or something, and you've got the word 'PROPERTY OF MIKEY WAY' written across your forehead. Okay, sorry. Go on." He laughed slightly.
"I want some eggs." He said, turning around and walking off.
"But if I make eggs then Frankie will make me make him some, and then so will Mikey, and then my Dad, and then Ray..."
"But you don't have a box of condoms drawn on your cheek."
"You got a point there," I said, walking into the kitchen and getting out a big pan, trying not to have anybody notice. I grabbed the box of eggs, wondering if he wanted scramled or fried or an omelette or something. I shrugged and decided to make all of them, seeing as everybody would want some. First I made a cheese and bacon cheese omelette, then three eggs worth of scrambled eggs, and then four fried eggs, and then another bacon cheese omelette for the practice.
"Hey Bobby! It's getting cold!" And instantly, all five men were swarming around the kitchen, eating. I sat on the counter and twiddled my thumbs.
"You look majorly entertained." Said Ray, eating scrambled eggs.
"Oh, I am... I am..." I said, biting my thumbnail.
"Don't bite your nails." Said Mikey absent-mindedly, and I shrugged my shoulders and played thumb wars with myself- it didn't work out.
"Oh, God." Said Frankie, and I looked up.
"Yes?" I asked, and a couple of them laughed, but I just sighed, leaning against the cabinet above the counter and falling asleep, to hear one remark as I dozed off, and I assumed it was from Bob,
"Oh. See Frank, she's tired. You kept the kid up too late last night."
Sign up to rate and review this story