Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Fallen White Roses

The Awakening

by lunar_neko 0 reviews

What happens to Kagome after the rouge wave??? Who's the wolf?!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 1523 words

0Unrated
OoOThe Atlantic Sea - 2 years LaterOoO



"Shall I wake her, Mistress?" a mermaid asked quietly.

"In three and a half decades, the night of the Blue Moon will be upon us. We will need her for the battle that is swiftly approaching. Is the transformation complete?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then she may be fully revived," Mistress Shianne (Mistress) swam to the back of the RU(Revival Unit) and awaited for the thick bubble to release the girl '...er, mermaid,' from inside. A team of mermen guards came in and blocked all exits, two mermaids floated next to the bubble as one mermaid chanted.

"Tluskanose, dishdendvela. Tluskanose, dishdendvela," a glow appeared around the unconscious mermaid, it grew brighter and brighter until you could no longer see the mermaid inside of the bubble. With a few more chants the bubble burst and the mermaid drifted down to the ground. She was beautiful; her long, flowing black hair drifted around her in the tide, her pale skin a wonderful comparison to the color of the moon, her tale and fins were a dark blue that lightened as it got closer to her naval, her bosoms had light blue scales covering only what was necessary.

She groaned and her thick eye lashes slowly opened to reveal gorgeous blue irises that looked as calm as the sea on a foggy day.

"Where am I?" she questioned.

"You are in the Atlantic Ocean, dear, just a little ways off the coast of Japan," answered the Mistress.

"How did I - I thought I died?"

"You did, for a short while. My guards brought you back her to be, well... revived and transformed," Mistress Shianne answered smoothly, her own white hair floated about her in soft waves as she nodded slightly.

"Revived? Transformed? How?"

"You were only dead for ten minutes at the most, then we placed you into an herbaly induced comma so that you could transform."

"Into what?"

"Into a mermaid, darling," the Mistress gestured to the confused girl's tail.

"..." flaberghasted, she looked down.

"Tell me, do you remember your name?"

"K - Kagome," she was still in disbelief, then memory crashed down on her. 'InuYasha...' she began to weep.

"There are some things I need to tell you dear, first, this hanyou, InuYasha is it, might not be dead though it is a one in a million chance, two, we have traveled back in time," Kagome's face lit up at that.

"By how many years?"

"350 years to be exact."

"Why was I revived?"

"You were revived because the Prophets foretold of a great battle that would end this war between the lycans (a1/n: for all of those that don't know what a lycan is, it's a werewolf, like the kind from Underworld, I can't believe how many of you haven't seen that because, it's like, THE BEST FREAKIN' MOVIE EVER!) and the merpeople, along with the Death Dealers (a/n: vamps/ vampires ppl, stick with it!)."

"It has been said that the lycans will find and incredibly strong soldier. Their secret weapon. Our secret weapon is you. They said that our secret weapon, you, will be able to over power their secret weapon. Will you help us?"

"I - I, fine, I'll help," Kagome heaved a sigh of defeat. They told her all about their history, that they can use telepathy with their own kind, although a few have managed to intervene in the Death Dealers and/or Lycan's telepathy. She was then taken to training for three to four long years of combat training and more.



OoO3 Decades LaterOoO



"Kagome! Kagome, wait up!" called a blonde-haired blue-eyed mermaid. Her tail and fins where a deep red but as it worked its way to her abdomen, lightened up, her bosom's scales where a light pink.

"Hurry up, Winry!" Kagome continued her rush to their favorite spot on large rocks at the surface, today was a beautiful day to do so. She could already feel the sea breeze and the warming sun, hear the seagulls fight for food, the waves crash onto a not-so-distant beach.

Kagome and Winry broke the surface at the same time. They scaled up the rocks carefully but giggling all of the way.

"Ahh..." Winry let out a contented sigh.

"Yeah, this is nice, wait, where's the perv.?" Kagome sat up quickly, looking about her.

"Look out!" Winry warned as something came shooting out of the once calm ocean, knocking Kagome over.

"RARRRR!" it growled while pinning Kagome successfully.

"Oh, no, the evil Sea Monster Kiru has caught me. Whatever shall I do?" Kagome rolled her eyes at him while Winry tried to stifle giggles behind her hand, though the more she held it, the more it bubbled up until she finally burst with laughter.

"Oh, come now, ladies. Weren't you in the least bit scarred?" Kiru whined.

"Whatev ..." Kagome stopped midsentence as her gaze wondered to the misty island about one hundred yards from where the trio now sat, watching quietly. The wind carried a soft yet harsh chant with it as it blew past Kagome.

The sky swirled a dark crimson color, staining the clouds and making the day seem darker. The winds picked up speed as the sky swirled into a charcoal gray roaring with thunder and cracking with lightening; warning of the storm to come. The ocean's waves rose high and slammed against the rocks that Kagome, Winry and Kiru now clung to. A violent wind blew everything but their fingers from the rocks, their bodies becoming kites, slaves to the winds every whim.

'There's that chanting again!' Kagome looked desperately at Winry and Kiru before swallowing hard and releasing her hold on the rock. Kagome soared through the air before slamming on top of the water and began to sink as a rouge wave sucked her to the top of the surf and then proceeded toward the shoreline.

"KAGOME!!!!!" Winry screamed.

The wave crashed to land but never actually began to consume the island due to a barrier, but the said barrier allowed Kagome through. She fell to the ground in a heap, knocking her unconscious.



OoOMuch LaterOoO



Kagome woke with a groan. The first thing she became aware of is that the rain doesn't penetrate the barrier surrounding the island. The second thing she became aware of is how dark the island is. Becoming aware of a third thing caused goose flesh to rise all over her body from head to toe.

'Something's watching me,' glancing around her, she wasn't that reassured when all that she could see is the foliage and darkness. Upon looking down, she saw toes and legs connected to her torso.

'Well, lets see if I can still stand...' getting up was the easy part, staying there, now that's another story.

'Huh, guess I'll have to keep trying...' Kagome kept trying to stand up, all the while a fierce predator lurked in the forest, awaiting the opportune moment to seize its prey.



OoOIn a Lycan CastleOoO



"I smell merflesh and blood," the Master grinned, "send my pet, Takahashi. Let's see how he does on this trial run."

"Yes, Master," the guard bowed low and took his leave. "Shall I warn him of the Death Dealers surrounding the Life Giver?"

"No, let him figure it out," the guard nodded and left to the dungeon to retrieve Takahashi.



OoOIn the DungeonOoO


"Into your war form!" the guard shouted harshly at the male sitting on the bench in his normal form. The male quickly changed to his war form, now standing taller, MUCH taller than the guard.

"I see you can change without saying aloud the incantation, why are you His pet?" The guard only received a dangerously low growl but shrugged it off. He began to unlock the door but saw a sinister glint in the creature's eyes and its lips curl into a devilish smirk, he quickly stopped.

"Change to your spy form!" The creature growled but complied. Now a large white wolf with silver markings sat impatiently inside of its cell.

"Good," the guard grabbed a chain that was connected to the wolf's leather collar and opened the door, with a long creek.

"Come," the guard walked down the dungeon hall and headed for the stone steps.



OoO Outside at the GatesOoO



"Your mission comes from the Master: find the mermaid and bring her here," the gates opened and the wolf ran out at full speed.



OoOBack with KagsOoO



'Jeeze! That took forever!' Kagome was now leaning heavily against a tree trunk, trying to slow her breathing. A sound alerted Kagome as she stood tall, she looked all around her for the source of the sound, getting an idea, she glanced up into the branches of the tree that she was currently beneath and spotted three or so, large bats.

'Those aren't ordinary bats!' Her heart rate increased and she tried to runaway from the tree, only managing a couple of steps before collapsing. The bats seized there chance and took flight, circling Kagome before swooping down to attack.






Yeah, I know, I'm totally evil. R&R plz people! I need reviews to keep going with this story!
Sign up to rate and review this story