Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

Chapter five: oh here it goes here it goes again

by xCamisadox 4 reviews

They are here

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 330 words

0Unrated
Ashlee smiled.
Her plan was coming together, they were defiantly coming. Saturday. 11:30pm. her best friends dream would come true.

Her crush was growing. She and Ryan talked most nights. About pretty much anything and everything. They had opened up to each other. Ryan told her things not even Brendon, Spencer or Jon knew. Ashlee told him how she was coping with summer. He understood. She felt as if he really cared.

Ryan was on cloud nine. His life was going good.
The band were great. His relationship with the guys was stronger then ever. Billie Joe Armstrong liked his hat. How much better could life get?

He knew how. He knew there was one thing. Just one thing he wanted. That was Ashlee. She knew him inside out already. They hadn¡¦t even met. He knew it was stupid. But he really didn¡¦t care. He felt like a flower. A sunflower. Some one had found the right place to put him. To make him grow. To make him shine.

The days rolled by. And soon Saturday arrived.
Ashlee was nervous. As was Ryan. Summer was clueless. Jon was hyperactive ¡V as normal. Spencer was bored. Brendon was well just Brendon.

For the seventh time today. Ashlee changed her outfit. In the end, she decided on a black skirt. Grey leggings and a grey top with black skulls on. Her hair was done supported with a plain black band. Makeup was simple. Just some foundation and eyeliner.

Ryan was almost peeing himself with nerves. Should he dress up or down?
Down he though might look a bit odd wearing his Panic! Costume at a airport. He wore a white top with ¡§Vans¡¨ on it in red. His black skinny jeans and his ¡§lucky¡¨ grey jacket.

Ashlee felt sick. They were here. He was here. Walknig on the same ground. Breathing the same air.
She gulped. Walked up to them. And greeted them¡K¡K¡K..
Reviews Please fº fº
Sign up to rate and review this story