Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

chapter six: I'll be there when your heart stops beating

by xCamisadox 0 reviews

.R&R plz

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 325 words

0Unrated
Ashlee laughed. Jon was hilarious. She had the Killers "read my mind" on in the car and he did his Brandon Flowers impression. Very funny.

Ryan smiled. Ashlee was happy. Her whole voice seemed happier. He was not sure if it was because we were with her. Or Just Summer had improved or something. He'd rather talk to her alone. He found himself intimated by the others huge amounts of confidence.

They day soon drew to a close. Ashlee after many arguments convinced the boys to stay at her flat with her. Sure, it was nothing special but it was home for her.

Ryan knocked on Ashlee's door. They hadn't really spoken since they'd arrive.
"Hey" he said approaching the bed.
"Ryan, hey" she smiled his heart melted.
"U okay?"
"Yeah. Glad of the company" "I don't wanna sound pervy or anything but do you wanna sleep in her tonight, talk properly I don't, mind you in my bed" she winked.
This was gonna be a good night.
He watched as Ashlee picked up her phone.
Watched as her smile faded. As her eyes filled up with tears.
"Summer. She's dead" she weeped.
He ran over. Hugged her close.

Ashlee was heartbroken. Summer was gone. Never again would she see her best friend. And to think tomorrow she could've met Panic!
She looked up and met Ryan's deep chocolate eyes.

He could feel her pain. He hated that. He hated how she was sad. How she had lost. He wanted to make it okay.
He gently cupped her face and kissed her gently. Only to pull away and kiss her again. This time with a lot more passion.

Ashlee knew this was what she wanted. But not now. She couldn't. She looked at Ryan he understood,
They climbed into bed and drifted of to sleep wrapped up in each other....

Sorry i haven't updated in a while. please read and review.
Reviews make me smile :)
Sign up to rate and review this story