Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

Chapter seven: and we got everybody singing....Whoa

by xCamisadox 1 review

Brendon being dumb and Ryan eating cheese

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 694 words

0Unrated
Ryan was worried.
Ashlee was heartbroken.
Summer was dead.
Jon was sleepy.
Brendon was Weird.
Spencer was happy.

Ryan sighed. Everyone felt so different.
No one knew what to say. We just sat there in an awkward silence. Right now, we should be at the hospital visiting summer. Funny how things turn out. He could feel eyes burning holes into. He turned around to see a very red-faced Ashlee standing to his side, holding a sketchbook and pencil.
"I erm was drawing the TV" she stuttered
"Haha of course lemme see" I begged.

Ashlee could not believe he caught her drawing him. Embarrassing! She reluctantly handed of the book.

Ryan was amazed the drawings were good, it really looked like him. He saw more drawings, one of a young girl smiling in a hospital bed- he assumed she was summer.
Another of a boy, small delicate, looked a lot like him when he was little.
"Ash these a really good." I smiled
"Yeah, thanks. Summer always said that. She gave me the money she was saving so I could afford to go to Art College"
"Wow. That's awesome"
"I can't use the money though. I am using it for summer. Therefore, she can have a proper send of. I was really all she had, her parents were dead. Rat-bag of a brother locked up. It's what she deserves" she sighed. I know what it is like to loose someone close, but these two were close.
They did everything together. She had photos of them around the house.

Ones of when they were younger. With the backstreet boys. I and Spence would have killed to see them.
Ones of them during middle school, posing at sleepovers.
Ones of them at prom. At graduation.
Ones of them at parties,
They were truly best friends.
I hope me and the boys stick by each other like that.

Ashlee cried she had too. Her best friend of forever was gone.
They had shared so many memories together.
One of witch she particularly remembers is when they went to see Panic! Live.
It was a cold November's eve. Summer had dragged Ashlee out of the warmth of their flat to see Panic! At the Disco. Then consisting of.
Brendon Urie
Ryan Ross
Spencer Smith
Brent Wilson
Summer screamed all the way through. Singing along to every word. Laughing at all the dodgy jokes, the front man made.
Ashlee however. Had only heard these songs once. On the drive down to Las Vegas. (Summer always said a band performed better in their hometown) She liked them, yes. Just not enough to go to one of their concerts. She only went so summer would go and see Paramore with her. She only knew the words to I write Sins due to the fact it was everywhere.
Nevertheless, Ashlee had a blast, sang as much as she could.

"Ry what am I gonna do?" she sobbed
"sssh it's gonna be okay I promise" Ryan didn't really believe what he was saying.

Ashlee smiled. Kissed him passionately ,
The kiss soon led into a full make out session.
Until.
Brendon Walked in and ruined it all.
The next day at the Ashlee camp

Ashlee had changed. She was falling in love.
She could just tell. The time she spent with Ryan was beautiful. Perfect. He was perfect. He didn't make her forget about summer. No one ever could. He eased the pain. He gave her another reason to live.

Brendon frowned. Confused yet again. He knew Ryan was odd but recently he was just well odder. Right now, he was sitting in a corner. Eating cheese. Just a random block of cheese. Wtf?! Not even Jon would do that. He was worried about him. There were so many questions he wanted to ask but the words just couldn't seem to come out.
Why was he adamant we stay in Chicago?
What is up with him and Ashlee?
Yeah so. Two well Brendon's brain isn't exactly Steven Hawkins size.


Ryan was almost full up. There is only so much cheese a guy can eat. It is so addictive though once you start you can't stop.
Sign up to rate and review this story