Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 12

by leitchy 1 review

ooh, why is the door unlocked? also, you get to see frank beg!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 811 words

0Unrated
"Gee! I have to come to prac with you! I need to know how the movie thing went well with Frank!" I pleaded. Gerard finally gave in and we were on our way over to Frank's place.

"FRAAANNK!" I screamed as I ran up the stairs to his room. "What?" He said, opening the door, shaking. "Err. Why are you shaking?" I asked him, realizing that Gerard had stayed downstairs with Mrs. Iero. 'Well, that movie really scared me." He replied, looking embarrassed. "Oh my God! Did you get scared and cuddle up to Ayisha!" I asked. He nodded and I hit him. "You dimwit! Oh well. How did it go?" I replied. He smiled. "It went well. We had a good time, we had a nice dinner and she gave me the sweetest kiss good night." He said, gazing up at the roof. Aww, Frankie's in love. "That's cool. I'm going downstairs. See ya!" I said, walking out the door. A few minutes into talking to Mikey I heard Frank scream. Oh my God. He screamed like a girl. Mikey and I ran up stairs and saw Gerard in stitches in Frank's doorway, and Frank cowered into a little ball in the corner. We laughed. "Oh Frank." I said and went to get the door.

"RAAAAY! You have to join the band! You will be awesome on guitar!" Frank pleaded. Ray looked unsure. The boy's had been asking him for a while. "Please?" Frank continued, getting onto the floor and latching himself onto Ray's leg. Ray gave him a weird look and shook his head. Frank looked up with a cheeky grin and went to hump Ray's leg like a dog. "Oh my fucking God! I'll join if you get away from me!" Ray screamed, jumping back, causing the rest of us to laugh.

"Hey Am's, there's this gig on tonight. Did you wanna come with me?" Gerard whispered in my ear after kissing me gently on the neck. "We can go back to your place after ..." He whispered. I let out a giggle and nodded. "I'd love to."


Gerard took me to some place in the city, where we had to sneak in cos we were a year too young. Whoops! We saw this band called 'Amberdeen.'* They were really good and we had heaps of fun mosching to them. I have to admit that the singer was pretty cute! Soon after they had finished playing, we made our way home. "I dunno if you should stay the night. My parents are still on holidays and they probably won't like the idea that you've been sleeping here." I said as I literally tripped up the stairs, Gerard laughing behind me. "I only had one drink! Surely I'm not drunk!" I giggled. 'No, but you're a bit tipsy!" Gerard said, pulling a face. When we got to the front door, I pulled Gerard down for a quick kiss and the turned to unlock the screen door. "That's funny. It's unlocked. I swear I locked it this morning." I said. As soon as the words left my mouth, Gerard's lips crashed against mine. He pushed me hard against the door with a slight thump and kissed me hard. He rubbed against me gently, his arousal becoming apparent, making me moan. As our kiss became more intimate, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Suddenly, the strong door behind me disappeared and I fell to the floor of my house, Gerard landing on top of me. I looked up. Oh shit. "Err ... Hi Dad. What are you doing home early?" I asked. "Did you have a good trip?" I said, smiling sweetly. "Inside! Now!" he grunted. I got up and took Gerard's arm, helping him up too. "Dad, this is my friend Gerard." My Father gave him a look up and down and turned and walked back to his room. "Your friend can stay in the lounge room. I'll talk to you in the morning." He called over his back. "Oh shit Gee! I'm gonna be so busted!" I said, burying my face in his chest. "At least you didn't have to face your girlfriend's Dad with a semi hard-on." He replied, looking down at himself. I tried to stifle a giggle but failed miserably. "Gerard, you can always make me laugh! I love you." I said, kissing him on the lips. "Good night." He whispered as I walked down towards my room.

"Your friend left." Dad said as he woke me up. "Sorry about last night Dad. We were at a gig, and it didn't finish until late." I said, hoping to get out of trouble. "That's ok sweet heart. Just don't let it happen again." And with that, he walked out of my room.


*Amberdeen is a really good local band from my part of town! So, snaps for Amberdeen!
Sign up to rate and review this story