Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 11

by leitchy 0 reviews

frank finds out some important information

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 530 words

0Unrated
"Can we like, not let anyone know about last night? It's just that I'm a bit, I dunno, embarrassed by it." Gerard asked nervously. "I know what you mean." I replied, giving him a hug. "That's good. Wanna go see Frank?" He asked. "Is that safe? He'll work it out of you!" We both laughed as I said this. "I'm too strong. I can withstand anything. Oh, you're right! If he says anything, I'll just tease him about Ayisha!" He said, grinning evilly.

Gerard knocked on the door. "Frankie! We are bored! Can we hang with - Oh! His Mrs. Iero." Gerard cut himself off by greeting Frank's mum who had opened the door. "Frank's up in his room playing his guitar. If you want, you can go straight up there." She told us, smiling. We muttered our thanks and headed up to Frank's room. A happy looking Frank greeted us as we opened the door. "Why are you so happy?" Gerard asked. "Ayisha called me, and she asked me to the movies tonight! - I put my number in the Valentines Day card!" He grinned so broadly that I was sure my cheeks were going to fall off. "Well? What did you say?" I asked, desperate to know. "I said yes! I dig this chick!" He replied and I laughed. "So, what are you gonna see?" Gerard asked. "We are gonna see 'Hannibal Rising'. She likes scary movies." He replied. Hmm, I bet she did that so she could hold onto him and pretend she is scared!
"So Amy, what did Gerard do for you for Valentine's Day?" Well, that shut me up. "He bought me a beautiful bunch of roses and a nice bracelet. We had a nice dinner and watched a few movies." I replied, hoping to not give anything away. 'Bullshit!" Frank screamed, waving his arms around. I gulped. He knew that Gerard and I had slept together. If Frank knew, then the whole school would soon know. Shit. I stole a glance at Gerard, who looked more pale than usual. "I bet you two were making out on the couch all night!" Frank laughed, Gerard and I sighing with relief. "Yes. We made out and watched romantic movies." I said, after regaining my composure. "That was close!" Gerard muttered under his breath. Frank must have heard though. "HOLY CRAP! OH MY GOD! YOU FUCKED HER DIDN'T YOU? HOLY CRAP!" Frank yelled. I looked down at my shoes, feeling my face heat up. I heard Gerard mutter something. "I'm just gonna go an-" Frank cut me off. "Oh no you don't! Is he good in bed?" "FRANK!" Gerard yelled. "Are you worried that she's gonna say you're crap?" He smirked. "Frank, leave us a lone." Gerard pleaded. Frank kept pestering us. "Fuck it. Yes, we slept together! Ok!" I couldn't believe the words had come out of my mouth, and by the look on the boy's faces, they couldn't either. Frank grinned. 'So, how was he?" He asked slyly. I was fed up by now. "HE WAS FUCKING AMAZING!" I screamed as I grabbed a laughing Gerard and led him down the stairs and out of the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story