Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 10

by leitchy 1 review

valentines day has come. whats frank's surprise?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 1110 words

0Unrated
Finally, Valentines Day had arrived. I was standing at the corner of my street waiting for Gerard and Mikey to meet me there. It was 7am, and I was so tired. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms grip me around the waist and spin me around, making me squeal. I turned when I finally regained my balance and pulled the giggling Gerard into my arms. "Happy valentines day!" He cried, handing me a huge bunch of roses and a small box. "Aww sweetie! Happy valentines day to you too!" I replied, pulling out two neatly wrapped boxes from my bag. As I handed them to him, I suggested we wait until this afternoon. He smiled down at me, agreed with a nod and kissed me passionately. "A-hem." Mikey coughed. "Oh, sorry Mikes." Gerard said, blushing. And with that, we walked to the school, hoping Frank would be there.

"Ok, Frank. I found out her locker number. Do you have the roses?" I asked, opening the door to Ayisha's locker. He nodded and carefully climbed into the locker. [Just so you know its one of those tall lockers! Lol] "Now, don't worry. There are gaps here, so you can breathe. When she opens the door, you jump out and scream 'Happy valentines day!' and hand her the roses." I said, making sure he knew everything. I mean, he is Frank after all.
"Is this the miraculous plan?" Ray asked as he walked over to us, a single rose and a card in his hands. "Ooh, who are they for?" Mikey asked. "Hey! Ray likes someone too! Ooh! Who is it Ray?" Frank asked, trying to get out of the locker, but failing when I pushed him back in. Ray just shrugged him off. "That's none of your business." Frank snorted, and leant back against the cold metal. "Come on. Let's go sit down." I said as I locked Frank into Ayisha's locker. Gerard held my hand as we walked towards the seats. Bob walked over to us looking really nervous. "I just put a rose on Miss. M's desk!" He said. We all laughed. "Oh Bob. She'll know it's from you!" Ray teased. Bob looked like he was about to pass out. "It'll be ok." I promised.

As the bell went, I realized I hadn't seen Ayisha, or heard the sound of Frank as he jumped out of her locker. Oh shit. Please don't tell me she's away. No, she's probably only a few minutes late. She'll be here soon.

Half way through 2nd period, I spotted one of Ayisha's friends. "Hey, do you know if Ayisha is here yet?" I asked. "No. She isn't. She is in this class." The girl replied, giving me an odd look. Shit.

"Gerard!!!" I screamed as I saw him walk out of his class room. I ran over to him, and must have looked pretty freaked out, cos he took a step back. "Amy?" He asked. "Oh my God! Ayisha isn't at school yet! Frank's been in that locker for two periods!" I was almost yelling. Gerard roared with laughter. "It's not funny. Oh my
God, Oh my God." I replied, the panic in my voice showing through. I heard a loud scream and a "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I can't believe you're late! I've been in your bloody locker since 7:30am!" Gerard and I ran over to Ayisha's locker, where Ayisha stood, mouth open in shock and a bunch of roses in her arms. Frank had climbed out of the locker and was dusting himself off. "Thanks guys! You left me in there! Oh yeah. Ayisha, I like you. A lot." He said, turning to her and giving her a peck on the cheek and walked off.

"Ok, so the locker thing didn't go too well. At least Ayisha knows that Frank likes her. That's the main thing." I said, as unlocked the front door to my house, allowing Gerard to walk in before me. "Yes. That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen!" He said, shaking his head with laughter.

I grabbed Gerard's tie and pulled him into a kiss. He smiled and moved his lips against mine as I loosened his tie. "You look so much sexier like this." I said once I had finished. He smirked and I pushed him onto the couch, landing on top of him. I kissed him harder, gently grinding against him. He moaned, and placed his hands on my hips, rolling us over so I was underneath him. He continued kissing me, but soon stopped, and started to kiss me all over my face and neck. I let out a soft moan as I felt his hot breath against my ear, his lips tugging at my earlobe, making me giggle. "I want to make love to you." He whispered in my ear, leaning down to kiss me on my neck. Slowly getting up, I took his hand, kissed him ever so gently and led him down the hall to my room.

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. I felt an arm tighten around my waist, but then loosen as I reached out to hit the stupid clock. I rolled over and faced Gerard, snuggling close to his warm body. "Morning Sleeping Beauty." He muttered, kissing me on the cheek. "Hmm. I could get used to this." I sighed. He let out a small laugh and moved his lips to mine. I gave him a little cuddle and rested my head in the crook of his neck, sleep over-taking me again.

When I next awoke, Gerard was not next to me. I sat up, holding the sheet to cover my naked body. I looked around for something to throw on. Clothes were strewn everywhere and I blushed as I noticed my bra hanging from the fan. I opened my draw and pulled on some fresh underwear. Not being bothered to find anything else, I pulled on Gerard's school shirt, which was too big for me.

I walked out to the kitchen and spotted Gerard standing near the stove. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, giving him a big cuddle. "He beautiful!" He said as he turned and pecked me on the lips. "I thought I'd cook us pancakes." He said, pushing my fringe out of my eyes. I giggled and buried my face in his chest. Yep, I could get used to this.


"Is that my shirt your wearing" Gerard asked as he poured some maple syrup onto his pancakes. "Err. Yes, it is." I blushed. He gave me a grin. "You look so cute!"
Sign up to rate and review this story