Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 9

by leitchy 2 reviews

sorry that its short. i plan to try and make the next chapter a bit longer. woot! its almost valentines day!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 225 words

1Funny
"All right. I have a few ideas. And we have to work quickly. Valentines Day is coming up fast. Only 5 more days." I said to Gerard who was sitting on my bed. He had come down to my place so we could discuss Frank and his love interest. "I'm busy coming up with my own things, Thankyou very much!" He replied, winking. "Aww." I straddled his lap, leaning in for a kiss. Maybe I could forget about what I said a few days earlier and go for Frank's present. The little voice in my head agreed with me. No! Not yet. Give it time. I kissed him sweetly, and finished it by gently biting his lower lip. "How come you're such a good kisser?" he asked me. I had to laugh at that. "I was just about to ask you the same thing Mr. Way." I whispered.
"Enough about us. We need something for Frank. Something sweet." I told him, kissing the tip of his nose. Gerard rolled his eyes. "Well, I have something, but I doubt he will like it. Let's give him a call.

Thankfully, Frank being Frank, he actually liked our idea. So, it was put into place, and all we had left to do was to wait until very early of the morning of February 14th and see what was installed.
Sign up to rate and review this story