Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Hard To Say I Do When I Don't

Thank God For Back Doors...

by raindropsonroses49 1 review

Close call...but luckily not close enough. A few days afterward, though, things get a little interesting...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-21 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 460 words

0Unrated
a/n...i'm sorry i haven't updated...it's so hard, i have so many ideas for this story, but it's hard to make them come to life when i also have two new fanfics (mcr, and p!atd), and those are also in the works. i guess i'm just the type of writer who can't have a short fic, cause i'm always thinking of interesting twists to add. thanks for all your support anyways! -the homewrecker with a heart of gold (aka taytay)

Yeah, I know it's short. Gimme a break.


"Oh fuck," I whispered. It was easy to recognize that it was Patrick's voice yelling.

My reaction of course was to push myself out from under Pete and grab my clothes as fast as possible.

"What the hell should I do?" I asked, still breathing heavily.

another note from the author: if you don't get this, read the last two chapters. sorry to new readers who don't gett the beginning: i accidentally posted these chapters separate from the first, which has the same title with Introduction also posted.

"Back door," Pete whispered. I remembered there was a back door, on the opposite side of the RV from where the front door was.

I pushed the back door open and jumped out. Sneaking around the side of the RV, I spotted Patrick, standing there, still knocking at the door. I walked over, as if nothing had ever happened.

A Week Later

Three times. Three times now that I've had sex behind Patrick's back. A part of me feels guilty, like it never should have happened. Another part of me feels good, like being so secretive gives me a jolt of energy. Either way, it's the best sex I've ever had.

We were at the second to last show, in Minneapolis. Two more shows and I would be back home. The only thing that worried me was Patrick. He offered that when we got home that I could possibly move in with him. I said yes.

"I'm going to get food. Who's comin'?" Joe asked. I stole a quick glance at Pete, who sat on the other couch in the hotel room. We had all congregated in his room, Andy, Patrick and Pete playing video games, me watching, and Joe scrounging for food.

"I'll go," Patrick and Andy said at the same time. "You coming, Tara?" Patrick asked.

"I'm good here."

"Ok." With that, they walked out, obviously knowing that Pete wasn't coming.

I smiled when the walked out. I strutted over to the other couch, practically on top of Pete.

I brushed my lips over his earlobe

Sexily I whispered, "I want you so bad."

He instantly grabbed me and placed me on his lap.

Make that the fourth time.
Sign up to rate and review this story