Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Roadie

Chapter 7 edited and revised

by SCAngel 5 reviews

chapter 7

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-22 - 642 words

1Funny
wow its been a long time since i've updated. i was spending to much time on youngandreckless that i forgot about this story but i am back so here is a short update...they will get longer later promise...just review and let me know you read it! thanks


Chapter 7

"How is tour?" Alexis asked as I answered my phone. Laughing I threw myself onto my bunk "hello to you too love"
"Oh please, you and I both know pleasantries are so last year" I could almost picture her rolling her eyes.
"Been taking lessons in Valley Girl?" I asked playing with the curtain on the bunk.
"Ha-ha didn't you know they offer that as an elective now?"
"Who is that?" Blake asked pulling back the curtain. Looking past him I saw Pete behind him. What is he doing on here? Turning my attention back to Blake I finally answered him "its Alexis"
"ALEXIS! I LOVE YOU! WILL YOU MARRY ME"
"Get out of here" I laughed pushing Blake away "sorry about that" I said turning my attention back to Alexis.
"It's ok and tell Blake no. he's not man enough for me"
"I'll tell him later, so what's new?"
"Guess what" She paused for a moment "I'm going to tonight's show" what is she talking about
"Who's show?" I asked dumbly.
"Fall out boy's!" I jumped up now sitting in the bunk instead of laying down "your flying out here?"
"No dumbass" I heard her sigh in frustration "you're in Georgia, home, you know the place you live"
"Shut up" I laughed cutting her off "I don't pay attention to where I am"
"Ha-ha obviously" standing up I stretched trying to figure out how to end this conversation. I'm not really a phone person if you couldn't tell "anyways I'll see you tonight then?"
"Yeah tonight." and with that she hung up. I almost wish I didn't end that conversation. Now what do I do?
"Oh blakie" I called walking into the entertainment room, a.k.a the back of the bus.
"What do you want?" he asked not looking up from his game of mortal combat against Wentz. "Who's winning?" sitting down in between them I glanced back and forth waiting for someone to answer me. Neither did. Hmm I wonder what he would do if I...
"Stop it Ana!" Blake yelled as I pressed a random button on his controller causing his man to jump right into Wentz's dude.
"What?" I asked doing it again.
"Stop! Annoy Pete!" he yelled pushing me into wentz.
"Sorry" I mumbled picking myself off of him.
"Hmm" was that even a reply? What the fuck. I don't understand boys and their toys.
"OH! Blakie, Alexis is coming tonight and she said that she will not marry you because you are not man enough for her"
"YES!" he yelled jumping up and throwing the controller down "you're happy your not man enough?" I asked staring up at him with confusion. Blinking a couple times he stared down at me "no you dumbass I just kicked Pete's ass." Now it was my turn to be confused
"really? How did you find it? Did you need a magnifying glass? Damn it I knew that's what I needed."
Blake rolled his eyes walking over to the couch. "What have I told you about being nice?" Thinking for a moment I scratched the back of my head "nothing?"
"I have an idea" Pete said jumping into our conversation.
"Really? That's a first. Did it hurt?" ignoring me he handed me Blake's controller.
"If you win then you can bitch at me all you want for the rest of the tour." I grinned at that thought hell yeah! This boy is going down
"And if I win" he continued making sure I was paying attention "we call a truce."
Sign up to rate and review this story