Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Roadie

Chapter 8

by SCAngel 1 review

Chapter 8

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 869 words

0Unrated
Thank YOU sooooo much for the reviews they make me so happy! i love you guys to death! please keep them coming and i will continue to update.


Chapter 8

I stared at the screen as the numbers counted down. You know this would be an amazing bet, if I knew that I could kick pete's ass. But there was one small problem here. 1. I had never played this game before in my life and 2. what the hell do these buttons do? I screamed as Pete's dude charged me kicking and punching, what the hell!! Laughing I did the only thing I knew how to do. RUN! So that's exactly what my character did. She ran in circles around the screen that is until
"GET OVER HERE" echoed out of the speaker and now my character was being drawn to Pete's ninja dude by some vine.
"what the fuck?" I laughed staring that the monitor.
"never make a bet unless you know you can win" Pete laughed as he punched away at the buttons on the controller.
"Blakie help me" I whined once again running from Pete's character. "no way. This is your bet not mine" Feeling vulnerable I did the only thing I knew how to do I started cracking jokes.
"Hey Petey does this look familiar to you? You chasing the girl and all she can do is run?"
"GET OVER HERE" I sighed as my person was once again drawn to him.
"that is until they see my boyish good looks then they are just drawn to me just like Sonya blade is drawn to Scorpion." What the fuck is this kid talking about.
"Who?" I asked as I started punching random buttons. All of which did me no good.
"the characters on the screen dumbass" Blake sighed throwing himself down on the couch. "didn't I teach you anything?"
Ignoring him I went back to concentrating on the screen "you know if I had a fucking pirate that ninja would be going down" I growled once again running away.
"Blake didn't you teach your sister ANYTHING! Everyone knows ninja's are better than pirates, HELL YEAH" I stared at the screen at it flashed winner and my character laid on the ground dead.
"good game" I smiled at Pete as he threw the controller down on the ground doing a victory dance.
"is that your mating dance?" I laughed standing up. He suddenly stopped and frowned down at me.
"You have to be nice" he pouted pointing his finger trying to make his point.
"that my friend is where you are wrong. You said I had to be nice. But you never said for how long. And if I recall I said good game." And with that I walked back to my bunk.

"ALEXIS!" I screamed running off the bus as we arrived to the venue. I gave her a huge hug.
"who's that?" she asked looking behind me. "who?" I turned around trying to figure out who she was talking about. "that's pete" I sighed as we watched him walk towards the other bus.
"you HAVE to introduce me" she pleaded grabbing onto my arm. "I don't HAVE to do anything" she tugged on my arm again this time pouting.
"Please! I never ask for anything! Please do this one small thing for me" I stared at her for a moment before sighing.
"Hey WENTZ" I called out before he stepped onto the other bus. Stopping he waited for us to catch up.
"Wentz, Alexis, Alexis Wentz. Now can we go inside?" I asked turning to Alexis. But she seemed to be ignoring me.
"I'm Pete" The asshole smiled offering her his hand which might I add she happily excepted "I'm Alexis"
"it's a pleasure. I'm sure I will be seeing you around but if you will excuse me I have to go get my shit" he gave her one last smile before jumping on his own bus. What is with all this nice shit. He didn't even ONCE look at me. Wait. Why do I care if he didn't look at me? What the fuck.
"c'mon we have to set up" I muttered grabbing her arm and dragging her inside. "he seems nice" she smiled as we walked into the venue. "well he's not" Stopping short she spun me around to face her.
"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM" she screamed her eyes wide with excitement. "what the fuck are you talking about I do not"
"Yes you do, I know you! I can tell" I stared at her for a moment before shaking my head "you can tell nothing because there is nothing to tell. I don't have a crush on wentz" "well isn't that nice to know" laughter echoed from behind me. Turning around I came face to face with the asshole himself.
"told you I'd see you around" he winked at Alexis before turning to me "whats this about a crush?" I swear I wanted to smack that smug smile off his face. Instead I turned around mumbling something about cannons to put up. What the fuck did I get myself into.


sorry if that chapter sucked they will get better i promise
Sign up to rate and review this story