Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thanks for the Memories

Feels like Home

by hatemeidontcare 3 reviews

What happens after an innocent games leads to a shocking discovery. MPREG, first fic.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 911 words

1Original
Thanks for the Memories
A/n: Well, I'm certain that the titles were not just in one song, but these are what I based them off. Good job to those who got them right. This is the short chapter, but I believe one of the most important and my most least liked. Answer to this chapter in the next.
Song titles
Chapter one- Sending Postcards from a Plane Crash
Chapter two-Golden (sorry, but I just did that to confuse ya!)
Chapter three-Grand Theft Autumn/Where is your boy
Chapter four-The (after) life of the party
Chapter five-Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year
Chapter six
Feels like Home

His breath slowed down and his body heat returned to normal. His phone, neatly seated beside his pillow, sang to him. Patrick's name flashed on and off. Knowing if he didn't answer, he'd hear about it tomorrow, he picked it up.
"Patrick, it's 3 in the morning." Pete grumbled, "You better have an explanation on why you are calling me."
"Heh...yeah," Patrick stumbled, "I can't find my hat."
"Which hat?" Pete rubbed his eyes, "You have a million hats."
"The hat you gave me. The black original one."
At first he didn't know what in the world he was talking about. Then he remembered when the incident happened he had tossed Patrick's hat off of his head to cool him off. He groaned in memory.
"I'll...I'll...I'm gonna go find it." Pete crawled out of bed and said his goodbyes to Patrick.
California was a long ways away. Plus a crazy fan probably took it. He knew how much he loved that hat, now the only question was how to get it back. It didn't really matter how he got it, but he was going to.
5 hours later, standing in front of the empty building after an annoying night airplane ride, he was determined to find the hat. He searched that damn building high and low, but could find no trace of it.
The whole time he thought of Patrick, the band, and what the tabloids said. He was sick of people making his decisions and his life. Having being watched over by his folks was hard enough, now he had America to watch him. If only he could just see what he was feeling, what was happening, and what to do next?
The main problem was what was going on with Patrick. He looked into it, and there were no medical cases of men having kids. So, then why did Patrick's test turn positive and for a few months he went through "morning" sickness. It didn't make sense to him. Also, even if it was possible, Patrick even told him about being a virgin.
Almost giving up, he just happened to look up. On one of the huge rafters was a black mass. A smile stretched across his face and he climbed up to grab it. After safely jumping off the rafter, he laughed to himself. He just flew 5 hours in second class next to a crying baby and a snoring old man just to get his pants dirty to grab a dumb old hat. It was then that he knew that he was serious when he said no matter what happened he would always be there for Patrick.
************************

"Hum Hallelujah...just of the key of reason...I thought I loved you..." Patrick held the headphone close to his ear to hear himself.
Sitting in his bedroom trying to hit the right notes just to impress the world was not a way to spend his Saturday. He did love his music, but he'd rather hang out with his buddies, go to a movie, anything but losing his voice.
"Ah, thank you." Pete, like always, unexpectedly strolled into his bedroom. "I feel so loved."
"Whatever, did you find my hat?" Patrick took of the headphones
"I might have." Pete stuck the hat onto Patrick's head.
Patrick's eyes light up. He had to touch the hat, take it off, and put it back on just to make sure that it was really there. Ever since he looked in his hospital bag and not seeing the hat, he had been worrying. True, it was just a hat, but it was his hat from Pete.
"Thank you!" Patrick said.
"Just as long as you're happy, Patty-pat, then I'm happy." Pete playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Hey, when did you start not wearing shoes?"
"It's just that my feet hurt like hell!" Patrick admired himself in the mirror.
"Right." Pete didn't want to ask.
Patrick didn't want him to ask either. If the test didn't prove anything, the way he felt did. His back and feet hurt like crazy. Mood swings, craziness, and constant eating were really getting to him. He was almost certain that something was in him, baby or tumor.
"Hey, Pete." Patrick couldn't take it any longer.
"Yes?" Pete was stilling staring at his feet.
"I'm serious about this." Patrick sat down next to him. "I'm not going to freak out, but I've been looking into this. I'm actually pretty sure I'm...you know, pregnant. Please don't laugh."
"I'm thinking the same thing." Pete admitted. "I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I think that we should go to the doctor's office. I don't want anything bad to happen."
"Can doctors tell people who has come into their office and stuff?" Patrick asked.
"No, their under confidentiality."
"I'll make an appointment."
Sign up to rate and review this story