Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thanks for the Memories

What's This

by hatemeidontcare 6 reviews

What happens after an innocent games leads to a shocking discovery. MPREG, first fic.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 925 words

1Original
Thanks for the Memories
A/N: The answer to last chapters is "I slept with someone in fall out boy and all I got was this stupid song written about me". That is one really long title. Anyway, I can't believe how many people are reading this and liking it. I thank everyone a thousand times. Unless you hate it, cuz then you get nothing. By the way, you'll never guess which song this chapter title came from!
Chapter 7
What's This

"This is driving me insane!" Andy got off the bench yet again and paced around the room.
Pete nodded silently and continued to stare out the window. An hour ago Patrick had gone to the doctor's office, and during the entire hour the three had been waiting. When the two made the decision to tell the guys, Patrick wanted to be away. It wasn't that he didn't want them to know, he just didn't want to be there when they found out.
Fortunate for them, Patrick was just pulling into his driveway, results with him. The boys acted causal, not wanting to seem impatient. Patrick strolled into the house, whistling to himself. He then headed to the bathroom, to his bedroom, back into the kitchen, and then finally resting himself on the fluffy white chair. He picked up a Rolling Stones magazine, still whistling, started to read an article about the Pete-made-popular band Panic! At the disco.
"Just tell us if you are pregnant or not!" Andy asked, irritated out of his mind.
"I was wondering when you were going to ask." Patrick took an envelope out of his jacket pocket and handed it to Pete.
Pete stood up, with Joe and Andy looking over his shoulder, opened it. Out came a picture, which none could decipher. It was black, but with white sprayed across it. Seeing Patrick so eager to show them what it was, Pete finally asked him to come show them.
"Well..."Patrick grabbed the pictures. "That's the head."
"Holy shit!" Joe exclaimed and grabbed the pictures. "This...is in you!"
Patrick, who had been all smiles seconds before, hit the realization. Yeah...it was in him. He never really thought of the whole process even when the doctor walked in and tried to explain the reason and how he would love if he went public with it. After a long conversation on how if the doctor told anyone he'd sue his ass to hell and back, the doctor decided to continue the visits and not tell a soul about it. The whole time he was thinking of the rumors, not the fact that he had something living in him.
"Yeah..."Patrick fumbled about where to put his hands, not wanting to place them near his stomach. "I guess it is."
"Dude...I don't mean to sound rude." Andy asked, "But who did you do?" Pete punched Andy in the shoulder and told the two to leave.
"I'm sick of being kicked out of these important conversations!" Joe stood his ground. "I want to know who, what, when, and how this matter had happened. It isn't fair! You are always making us leave like you two are hiding something behind your back. It's as if you two are...oh."
Pete gave him this look of 'keep talking and you can say bye-bye to everyone you know because I'm going to kill you.' Joe, sighing in defeated slumped out with Andy. The two left standing tried to clear the air by laughing and nervous glances, but it failed.
"Patrick," Pete sat down on the long bench. "You had to have done something."
"I did nothing." Patrick refused to sit. "I told you already."
"Then how in the world did you get like this."
"I've been trying to figure that out all day."
"Another question." Pete didn't want to ask, but he had to. "How is this thing going to...come out?"
"I don't know." Patrick finally sat down in the big white chair. "I've been thinking about that too."
"And aren't you scared of actually giving birth? What about the future? What will people say? How are you going to explain this to your parents?"
"I really don't know." Patrick blankly said. "I guess we'll know when it happens."
Pete couldn't stand it anymore. He left the living room and dove into Patrick's kitchen. Finding the jolly ranchers, he sat out in the balcony and just stared into the streets. This wasn't making any sense and wasn't clearing up anytime soon. Letting himself drift into relaxation, he started humming a tune, one he had only heard in his dreams.
"Where..."Patrick's voice quivered from behind him. "Where did you hear that song?"
Pete jumped up from his folding chair and found Patrick, a look of confusion on his face. He was paler than a ghost.
"I don't know." Pete lied.
"You have to know!" Patrick spoke like a madman.
"In a dream, I guess."
Patrick went back into the kitchen and sat in one of their chairs. At first he just stared at the stripped wall, but then a soft chuckle came out from him, which erupted into chilling laughter. It had become obvious that he had lost his mind.
"Patty-pat?" Pete tried to joke around. "You going to be ok?"
"I just realized something." Patrick stopped momentarily. "It's been you all along. The whole time it was you...then that explains it!"
"Explains what?"
"You," Patrick smirked, "could be the father of the baby." Then erupted back into the manic laughter.
Sign up to rate and review this story