Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He Will Fix You.

He is already Saving me.

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Avila meets the boy who will save her, it just so happens this boy is Frank Iero....Read on>>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 582 words

0Unrated
Waking up; the sun was shinning on my face. Julian wasn't in bed so I got up to see if he was here. Walking into the kitchen there was a note on the table:

:: Aliva, I am sorry but I had to go to work. There is an envelope with your surprise in it , it is underneath the bed pillow. I will be back around 5, Love you : )::

Walking back into the bedroom I lifted up the pillow to find an envelope like he said. I peeled it open, inside was a ticket for My Chemical Romance and a backstage pass. I was so happy to have a friend like Julian. I couldn't believe he got tickets on such short notice; the concert was tonight. I safely tucked the ticket and pass into my bag. I was getting bored so I decided to walk to star bucks.

Waling up to the front counter I ordered a vanilla bean. I could feel people staring at my bruises and cuts wanting to ask what happened. I took a seat in the back, there were nice comfy seats in the back. There was a boy with short black hair sitting opposite to me, he looked so familiar. I was pretty sure he was Frankie from MCR, but I didn't want to be a pushy fan.

" You know , I can feel you staring at me even if I am looking down."

" Oh god I am so sorry, I feel so stupid. I am having an off day."

" I can see that...I'm Frankie"

" Hun, I know perfectly who you are."

" Well, I guess that's good."

" Yep it is."

" So are you going to ask me any crazy questions my usual fans ask me?"

" All I want to know is why are you randomly at star bucks?"

" This was the only star bucks I could find, and plus he seemed quiet."

" Yea, I love this place it is always peaceful."

" So are you going to the concert tonight."

" Actually I am, my friend Julian got my a ticket & a backstage pass."

" Well. Looks like I will be seeing you again tonight."

" Sorry I have to go my friend should be home soon, nice to see ya."

" Wait what's your name?"

" Avila Jobson."

" Avila...different. I will be looking for those green eyes of your sin the crowd."

" Glad to here."

I started walking back and my cell started to ring.

It was Chase.

I answered it.

" Chase I don't have time for you anymore, and I am not taking you back, don't come looking for me."

I hung up.

My cell started ringing again.


" Avila, I got off of work early, where are you?"

" Walking form star bucks."

" Well, hurry we have to get ready."

" Ok."

10 Minutes Later

I walked into Julian's room to change.

I put on a black&red flower print summer dress with red tights underneath it, then slipped on my black ballet flats. I walked to the bathroom to put makeup on and do my hair. After swiping on heavy black eye shadow I put my hair up into low flowing pigtails. Stepping out of the bathroom to grab my purse Julian started whistling at me.

" Whoa...if you weren't my best friend I would totally do you!"

" I wouldn't do you...ha!"

" Oh that's cold hearted bitch right there."

" Oh shut up you baby, lets go."

We locked the door behind us and were on our way to the best night ever...hopefully.
Sign up to rate and review this story