Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He Will Fix You.

Questions will be asked.

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Avila meets the boy who will save her, it just so happens this boy is Frank Iero....Read on>>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 590 words

-1Cliche
We were in the front row, I was hoping Frank would see me since he said he would be looking for me. Just as I started to doubt him, I looked up and Frank was look straight at me. My body felt a jitter of adrenaline; I wanted this boy, and it wasn't one of those things were a crazed fan is obsessed... no not at all. The way he acted towards me mad be feel better than ever, even the way he said my name made me feel great. He already has me falling for him and I just met him. The band played one last song , Helena. It was amazing as usual. Julian and I waited at the back door for someone to come get us. A short woman with a shirt that read backstage crew on it led us in. We walked down along hallway then to the green room where the boys were. I just stood there feeling awkward because everyone else was already talking or playing around, bu then Frank came over to me.

" Hey Avila, what did you think of the show?"

" Amazing."

" I was hoping so."

" I spotted you looking at me."

" I told you I was going to look for you."

" Yeah...heh"

I was so nervous, I really like this boy


" Well, let me introduce you to everyone. Everybody listen, this Avila."


" Hey Avila, I am Gerard....your gorgeous."


" Hey, Gee back off she is mine, anyway the on with the glasses is Mikey, the one with the poof is Ray, and the Blondie is Bob."


" Nice to meet you guys."


" Well are you going to introduce your boyfriend." Gerard said


" Huh? Oh...ha this isn't my boyfriend. This is Julian my best friend."


" Hey, guys do you have anything to drink."


Of course he would ask that Julian is a big drinker


" Yea in the other room, come with us and we will show you."


Frankie and I were alone


" So, I am yours huh?"


" Oh...sorry its just I didn't want Gerard to be all over you."


"Oh, ok it kind of sounded like you liked me or something." I said in a disappointed voice


" Avila don't worry I do like you."

" Oh, well I like you too, but we barely know each other so I want to take it slow...is that ok?"

"Anything for you."

" Its getting late, I was wondering if you could take me home."

" Sure, what about your friend."

" Oh Julian he will be ok he stays out late anyway."

" Ok."

I told him where Julian's apartment was and we were on our way, I was feeling great until he asked me why I had bruises and cuts.

" If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?"

" I knew this was coming."

" Its ok you don't have to answer."

" No, I should. My old boyfriend Chase thought I was sleeping with Julian; but of course I wasn't. He didn't believe me so he beat me up."

" I'm sorry."

" It wasn't your fault, it was mine, I shouldn't have went to his house while he was drunk."

" Avila I don't know much about you but I know no one deserves to be hit or thrown around; its not your fault."

" Yea I guess...well here is the stop."

" Uh...we are leaving later tomorrow but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out before that."

" I would love to."

" Great...I will be over around 12:00."

" Ok, its apartment 3B."

" Alright see ya around."
Sign up to rate and review this story