Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Every Action in this World Will Bear A Consequence

by panic_mcr_lovr 3 reviews

well i had to create a story in lang arts w/ these vocab words, so here it is...i changed it a little tho. this is just a one-chapter story. plz read and review!! it makes me feel all warm and fuzz...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 629 words - Complete

0Unrated
Walking the populous streets of San Francisco, I headed towards the section of the city overlooking the tidewater. I needed to get as far away as possible from home before Gerard came home.

Gerard looks like a very innocent guy, but lately he has been very vile and malignant towards me. My arm was lacerated last night thanks to him. A legion of scars and cuts dotted my body from previous ructions. "Oh god. It's already five o'clock. I don't want him any angrier, so I should probably go now." I thought.

Every step closer to home, my disconsolation grew exponentially. Soon I was right outside the door to my house, and my breaths were convulsive. I slowly opened the door, closed it, and turned around. Gerard was standing right in front of me.

"Where have you been?" he demanded.

"I was just...walking around..." I replied softly.

"Do you expect us to survive with me toiling away at my job and you just loafing around all day?" Gerard yelled.

Tears started pouring down my cheeks. "Gerard, I'm the one that does all of the work while you gamble with your friends." I said quietly. I soon regretted my words. Gerard advanced upon me, with an insidious look on his face. I slid down the door, crouching with my back against the door.

"You are such a malingerer compared to me. I do all the work. Do you know what the punishment is for insulting me?" he whispered dangerously.

"Yes." I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact. It never came. I hesitantly opened my eyes. I widened my eyes as I saw Gerard disappear into the kitchen.

He came back with a long dagger. My eyes widened even more, if possible. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Gerard was advancing on me, and he seemed inexorable.

He put the dagger to my left thigh and dragged it across my leg with fastidiousness, making a long slit. Blood began to seep out of the wound. More tears splashed down onto my body.

"Does that hurt?" he shouted. I nodded my head vigorously. Gerard placed the dagger against my thigh again, though this time on the right side. No! I thought.

"Don't hurt me!" I bawled.

"Why shouldn't I hurt you? You deserve to be punished. You've been a bad girl." He replied.

"But I haven't done anything wrong!" I sobbed. I futilely attempted to push him away, but Gerard just pressed down harder on the dagger, pushing it further into my flesh. I screamed in agony. My sobbing and the flow of blood both waxed with no signs of stopping. Gerard suddenly lunged and assailed me. I dodged Gerard's thrusts of the dagger and sprinted up the stairs into the bedroom. I started to panic. "Smart move, Kaitlyn. It's a dead end. Great." I thought.

"I know you're up there, Kaitlyn, and you are getting severely punished for running away!" Gerard called. I could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer. I ran into the closet, quickly shutting the door behind me. Gerard slowly walked into the room, searching for me.

"Ah, you're in the closet." He chuckled. "Isn't it obvious you would pick that room as a hiding place? Don't you remember? That's where we shared our first kiss." He stopped right in front of the door.

Suddenly, the closet door flew open, and my eyes caught a brief glimpse of Gerard standing there, until he drove the dagger into my arm. I cried out in pain for a moment, but then the stinging stopped.

I felt strange, and I couldn't feel any pain, or anything for that matter; yet, there was much blood gushing from the wound. I blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story