Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Little More Touch Me

11. Never say no to you

by riaryder 13 reviews

Meet the parents

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 1664 words - Complete

5Hot

11. Joe

I watched her from the corner of my eye. She tapped the steering wheel impatiently as we sat at a red light. She reached to fiddle with the stereo, tuning to another station. She adjusted her rear mirror, checked her lipstick, moved her seat belt.

"Megan," I groaned "would you please just calm down. Everything will be fine."

She glanced sideways at me throwing me a shaky, nervous grin. The whole plane trip had been the same. She really had worked herself up into a frenzy about taking me to meet her parents. She had hid it well until this morning when I picked her up to go to the airport and she just looked ill.

"Hey, come on. It won't be as bad as you think. You think they'll be able to resist this face?" I joked, trying to make her laugh.

"It's not the face I'm worried about," the shaky grin again. "My father is a snob. A complete stuck up his own ass snob." She stole another glance at me as the hire car sat at yet another set of lights. "I'm worried you'll judge me on his behaviour," she finished quietly, shrugging slightly and turning away from me.

"Hey," I grabbed her hand from it's resting place on the wheel. "Don't do that. Don't assume things about me." I grazed her knuckles with my lips. "I love you. Nothing anyone says or does is going to change that."

She just looked at me for a minute. No expression on her face. Just that look I had grown to love seeing. The look that she saved only for me. The one that told me she loved me, too. An angry horn blast from behind us broke the moment. Megan raised a hand to the driver behind in apology and pulled away.

"So what's on the agenda for the holiday's then?" I asked her, noticing that she had relaxed a little. One hand now rested on her jean-clad thigh and she had relaxed back into the seat, giving me a view of the smooth skin of her stomach which refused to be covered by the obscenely tight Ramones shirt she was wearing. The tattoo on her hip peaked from under the waist band of her low slung jeans, and I couldn't resist leaning over and letting my finger trace the outline.

She shivered at my unexpected touch. "Um, well, not a lot of sex so don't be turning me on like that," she giggled as I let my fingers trail over her bare stomach.

"You're easy to please," I smirked, my words dripping with innuendo.

She bit her lip sexily, throwing me a lustful look. "Don't you know it," she raised a suggestive eyebrow.

God, what had I started. I felt the first twitching of arousal. Great, meet the parents with a hard on. I quickly started to think un-sexy thoughts.

She must have read my mind. "Think about Pete naked. That should help," she laughed.

I screwed up my face in disgust, making her laugh harder.

"Well, it worked, right?" she defended herself.

I glanced at my lap, shrugging and nodding.

"Good, because we're here."

She turned right onto a sweeping driveway and I raised my head to get my first look at her family home.

"Holy fucking shit," I breathed.

This was not a house. This was a fucking mansion. Jesus, I had never seen anything like it. The driveway was longer than my whole street. I know my mouth was hanging open. I physically couldn't close it. Megan pulled up to the front of the huge white building. I stepped out of the car, still gaping.

"Close your mouth Joe. It's not becoming," she smirked over at me.

"Little heads up woulda been good," I fired sarcastically back at her.

My tight black jeans and t-shirt were way to casual and they showed my extensively tattooed arms. I was completely out of place here. I felt as though I was in Annie. Only without the red hair and singing orphans.

I threw Megan a worried look. Oh how the tables had turned since this morning. She actually looked amused at my discomfort.

"Chill, Joe. Like you said, everything will be fine," she held out her hand for me, and I took it gratefully. It disguised the shaking.

She led me into a huge marble hallway. I was in awe. I didn't think people lived in places like this. Well, except in the movies.

"Anybody home," Megan yelled, and it echoed coldly.

"Meggy? Is that you?" A female voice replied from behind us.

Megan turned and ran towards the voice's owner, engulfing her in a hug. The short dark-haired woman pulled her close, closing her eyes in delight. Maybe Megan had exaggerated her hostile family. Her mom sure seemed pleased to see her.

They broke their hug, and Megan turned to me. "This is my Joe," she told the woman.

She turned to look over me, her face impassive. My stomach flipped over I was so nervous.

She broke into a huge smile, turning back to Megan "Very sexy, little Meggy," she cackled.

Huh? Had Megan's mother just called me sexy?

"Joe, this is Magdalena. Our housekeeper and my surrogate mother. I think she approves," Megan beamed at me.

I laughed at my own stupidity as Magdalena pulled me into a hug. "It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am," I choked out from the vice like grip she had me in.

"And polite, too," she cooed, pinching my cheek.

She ushered us into her kitchen, plying us with cookies and milk. "She forgets I'm not a little girl anymore, but I kind of like it," Megan had whispered to me as she reached for her third cookie. She fussed over us for half an hour, sending her husband Chico to gather our bags from the car, laughing uproariously when I got up to go and help him.

"He's a keeper," she wheezed out, still laughing. I was more than a little confused. Apparently it was unacceptable to do anything for yourself in this house. Told you I was out of place.

"Meggy, Chico put your bags in your old room. Joe is in the guest suite on the third floor," Magdalena sighed "Mr McCormack's orders."

"You're kidding, right? He put a whole floor between us?" Megan reeled. "Man, he does not trust me one bit." She sighed, abandoning her cookie. "Where the hell is he anyway? This is a nice welcome for his only daughter," the sarcasm was thick in her voice.

"He said he would be home for dinner, around 8. He said to apologise to you and your friend. Your mother is with her lunch friends. She doesn't usually get back till around 5. Lunch usually leads to afternoon drinks," Magdalena looked disapproving.

"Oh, well, I suppose we'll have to entertain ourselves," Megan pouted at me, and the glint in her eye told me she had only one thing in her mind. Me.

She grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the kitchen.

"You two behave," Magdalena's voice followed us as she pulled me towards the stairs.

We were only half way up the first flight when her lips were on me. Urgent and insistent. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, pressing her body against me. My response was involuntary, that twitch of arousal rapidly returning.

I pulled away from her "Megan, we shouldn't do this. What if someone catches us?"

She pulled me back into her mouth, pressing her breasts against my chest. "Nobody is here. They won't be back for hours," she mumbled between urgent kisses.

She broke away from me, running up the stairs, crooking a finger at me to follow her.

"Megan, this isn't a good idea," my argument seemed weak even to me as I hovered on the stairs below her.

She stopped on the top stair, reaching down to the hem of her shirt and pulling it off over her head.

I watched as she exposed her full breasts to me, standing half naked in the middle of her parents house. Her fingers went to the button of her jeans.

"You going to make me take it all off here?" she questioned me as she popped the button and started on her zipper.

I was up the stairs in two bounds, engulfing her in my arms, my lips clashing violently with hers. This woman knew exactly how to drive me crazy. My hands went to her ass, picking her up off the floor. Her legs went instantly around my waist and I carried her to the bedroom she pointed out.

I threw her down on the bed, pulling my own shirt off, before laying down on top of her, massaging her breasts and pulling her legs back around my waist. She ground her hips against mine, moaning as she felt my arousal. I felt her legs tighten around me and before I could stop her, she flipped us over, straddling me. I slid her jeans down over her hips, and let her kick them to the floor. She sat on top of me in just her thong, fingers working on my belt. My hands cupped her breasts as she kissed me eagerly. She broke our kiss only to give my belt and buttons more attention, and I caught a hard nipple in my mouth, sucking gently on it, teasing with my teeth. A low groan rumbled from her throat, and she arched into me, urging me to continue.

I heard the door open before she did. But it was too late for either of us to do anything about it. Her father stood in the door way, a look of absolute fury on his face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he raged

Megan's head snapped towards the door. She made no attempt to get off of me. She made no attempt to cover her nakedness.

"Hi, Daddy. Happy Thanksgiving."
Sign up to rate and review this story