Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Is A Love Story In My Own Way- A Pete Story

A Halloween to Remember

by Dancemandydance 4 reviews

Halloween Party.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 2612 words

0Unrated
Her "Hum Hallelujah" ringtone woke her up. She had been having a nightmare so she was relieved to hear Patrick's voice and when she picked up the phone, she heard it again.

"Hey Leigh, its Trick," said the voice on the other line. "I know Pete said he was going to pick you up today but he's having problems with the caterers and stuff for the party tonight so he asked me to pick you up. Is that ok?"

It had been a month since Leigh had seen Pete. She guessed a couple more hours wouldn't be anything compared to the agony she had been through the last 30 days. It was Halloween eve and she was about to board a plane across the country.

"Yeah, that's totally cool," she said cheerfully, trying to cover up her dissapointment. "I haven't seen you in forever, I miss you!"

"Yeah, this weekend is gonna be awesome. You have a costume, right?" Patrick asked.

"Oh yeah...I got something cookin in the back of my little head," she giggled. "What's Pete going to be?"

"Oh if I told you that, he'd probably cut off my left testicle and feed it to Hem," Patrick laughed.

"Okkkk TMI but yeah...we wouldn't want that. Hey i'm gettin on the plane so I'll see you in a couple of hours, kay Trickzy?"

"Trickzy? Haha...yeah see you then, Leigh..." she could hear him thinking," I cant think of any cute nicknames, sorry. Bye."

A couple of hours later she arrived at LAX. She went down to baggage claim where she saw a short man in a cap looking around as if he were looking for someone. She giggled to herself and went up behind him.

"BOO" she whispered in his ear, causing him to give a little yelp and jump up.

"Leigh! You scared me," he said into her neck as they hugged. "You look great," he said, stepping away and taking a full look at her.

"As do you," she winked. After they got her bags they headed over to Pete's. It was her first time there and when she first stepped through the doors, her breath was taken away. It was a really big house, very nicely furnished but still very "Pete" like. As she stood in the hallway she heard a voice calling her name from the other side of the house. The voice got closer and soon she saw Joe running straight for her.

"LEEIIIGGGHHH!!!!!" he yelled as he picked her up and spun her around.

"Whoa, easy there, Tiger," she laughed, patting his back,"Let me down!" He let her down and hugged her.

"Where's Pete?" she asked.

"Right here," said a familiar voice behind her. She turned around and saw him. God he looked good- tight, dark jeans and that blue shirt with all the Hemmy's on it. His hair was messy and a little longer, but he looked amazing.

"You," he said walking towards her, grabbing her hands and spinning her around like a ballerina,"look beautiful." Leigh blushed. She did put a lot of effort into her appearance today-cute jeans, a white tank top and a cute purple sweater. Her hair was in curls today, something Pete didn't see often and wished he could see more.

"Thank you," she said into his chest as she hugged him. "You smell," she giggled and Pete made a face,"like sexy man."

"I think you two need to get a room," Joe smirked, nudging Patrick.

"Yeah seriously, i'm about to hurl," joked Patrick.

"No we're good," Leigh said, stepping away from Pete as though they had just been caught doing something very naughty, causing Joe and Patrick to burst out laughing. "I'm hungry as hell, let's get some grub. Where be the kitchen?"

Pete laughed at her. /God she's adorable/, he thought to himself. He grabbed her hand and led her into the kitchen, where he made her a sandwhich.

"Damn, this is a good sandwhich, Petey. You'll make a great manservant someday..." she looked at him.

"Or maybe husband," he said, causing Leigh to choke a little on her diet coke. He giggled to himself and continued making his sandwhich.

"Right," she looked down. She had thought about it before, and so had Pete. They both knew they were probably going to spend the rest of their lives together. It just fit right. From the way their hands fit together, to the way they fit together when they were sleeping, everything.

"So," he coughed, changing the subject,"Tommorrow's gonna be awesome."

"Yeah, i'm excited. I haven't been to a real Halloween party in forever. I just hope its not weird. I mean i'm like...not very Hollywood-y and i'm sure alot of the people coming will be," she shrugged.

"Well, aren't you a film major? You're going to move here eventually, right? Might as well get used to the crazy people." He walked over to her and put his arm around her waist and kissed her hair. "I love your hair that way," he whispered.

"Thanks," she blushed. "I guess you're right. Who all is coming anyway?"

"Well there's going to be me and you and the guys..."

"That's a given," she bumped her hip with his. He bumped back and continued.

"And the guys from Panic! At the Disco, and I think Kanye might stop by, and Lindsay Lohan and some of her friends," he trailed off when he heard Leigh make a little noise. "What?"

"Nothing. What? I didn't say anything," she said, startled. He gave her a look and continued.

"And Dirty, Charlie, Gabe, some of the dudes from +44, Beckett, just lots of people you know. And friends from around town. There will be alot of people."

No shit, Sherlock Leigh thought to herself. She had made a noise when she heard Lindsay's name. She didn't know her, but that didn't mean she had to like her. She had tried to get with Pete before and she didn't want it to happen again. She was, however, happy to hear that alot of the guys that were on the Honda Civic Tour were going to be there. She knew and loved them all.

"Sounds like fun times. I'm uber tired though...can I go lay down," she said, yawning. Pete smiled, took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom. "What time is it?" she yawned.

"About 8, but that's 11 your time so you should sleep," he said, noticing that she had started to take her clothes off. "I ummm..." he bit his lip and stared at his girlfriend. "Uh...I"

"Yes, Peter? You what?" she smiled, pearing over her shoulder at him as she let her jeans slip down her legs.

Pete gulped and kept staring for a second until he realized what he was doing and snapped out of it. "I'm not really tired so um...Would it be ok if I went downstairs and hung with the guys?"

Leigh nodded and walked towards him in her red panties and bra. She leaned into him, put her hands on his shoulders and kissed his neck before whispering, "sure." Pete couldn't take it anymore. He picked Leigh up and put her legs around his waist and ran over to his bed.

"Peter!" Leigh gasped as he threw her on the bed. "What's gotten into you?"

"You. I haven't had sex for a month and you...you look so sexy right now," he said as he took off his shirt and pants before climbing ontop of her. She gave him a sexy smile and pushed him down, crawling ontop of him and stratling his hips. She looked down at him with sex in her eyes, her hair in her face. He pushed her hair away as she undid her bra, revealing her perfect breasts. Pete growled and pulled her down ontop of him. She kissed down his neck, then down his chest, pushing her body down so she was sitting ontop of his erection, making him moan with pleasure. She continued to kiss down his stomach and kissed his tattoo as she slid his underwear down. She had never given him a blowjob before and always wanted to.

"Oh my God," Pete grabbed the seats and tilted his head back as she slid his member into her mouth. It didn't take long to get Pete off, seeing as he hadn't been with her for so long. When she was done she laid beside him and stroked his stomach.

"That...was...amazing," he gasped. "Now it's my turn," he cocked his eyebrow and made a cute face at Leigh. He returned the favor. His tongue felt so good against Leigh's skin and she had the most amazing orgasm she'd ever had.

"Wow," she whispered as he brought himself back up to lay beside her again. He stared at her and played with a tendril of her curls.

"I love you so much," he said softly.

"I love you, too," she stroked his cheek and then pulled his arm, signaling for him to get ontop of her. "Make love to me, Pete," she said before kissing him deeply.

"With pleasure," he giggled slightly before sliding himself into her. After they climaxed she fell asleep in his arms. So much for hanging out with the guys.

_____________________________________________________________________

The next day they DID hang out with the guys. Well, when I say they I mean mostly Leigh did, because Pete was getting ready for the party and wanted it to be a surprise. When 7 o'clock rolled around, Leigh thought it was time she got dressed. She excused herself to Pete's room and went to the dress bag she had brought. She pulled out her costume, the Rainbow dress from Episode 2 of Star Wars. You know, the one Padme wore when her and Anakin had their first kiss. Leigh thought it was fitting since when she first met Pete she was wearing a Star Wars shirt. After she put it on and did her hair, she heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it," she asked.

"Patrick and Andy, can we come in?"

"Yeah, sure." When they walked in their eyes practically popped out of their heads.

"God, you look amazing, Padme," Patrick swooned.

"Yeah. You look really pretty. Pete's gonna die," said Andy.

"Oh, well maybe I should change. I don't want Pete to die," she giggled. "Thanks thought, it took a long time to find this thing."

"People are starting to arrive, so you can come down now if you want." Leigh nodded and made her way to the top of the staircase. The music was booming and there were tons of people filing into the house. She looked for Pete and then she saw him, standing in the entry way staring up at her. He was dressed like Clark Kent, black rimmed glasses, 3-piece grey suit with a lose tie and the Superman uniform below the white collared shirt. He looked so adorable and yet extremely sexy. He knew Leigh loved Superman. Leigh smiled and could feel her cheeks turning red. She made her way down the stairs and headed straight for Pete.

Pete grabbed Leigh's hands and leaned in so she could hear him. "You look beautiful, Padme," he said after kissing her ear.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Mr. Kent." Pete giggled and grabbed her hand.

"Just to let you know," he said in her ear, "i have to play the part of Mr. party host tonight. So if i'm not with you 100% of the time i'm sorry."

"I understand. You have guests, you gotta be courteous." She nodded and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go get a drink."

She went to go get a drink and when she came back Pete was surrounded by tons of people she didn't know. She decided to go into the other room and try to find Joe so she could show him her costume. She found him sitting on the couch with Mark Hoppus.

"Hey Joseph!" she sat very gracefully next to him. He was dressed like Han Solo. "Nice Star Wars costume, nerd," she laughed. "Hey Mark, good to see you."

"Ha ha, you're one to talk, Padme," he nudged her.

"Wow you look hot," Mark said. "I would steal you away from Pete if I didn't have the ol' ball and chain," he giggled as his wife hit him.

"Why aren't you with Pete?" Joe asked.

"He's playing Mr. Host Man. I didn't wanna bother him."

"Ah...right," Joe smiled. A little later Patrick and Andy joined them and they talked for what seemed like an hour before Leigh realized she hadn't seen Pete in a while. She excused herself and went over into the next room. What she saw made her heart drop to her stomach. There was Lindsay Lohan, dressed like a prostitute, giving Pete a lap dance.

Leigh was paralyzed. She couldn't move. Pete saw her and pushed Lindsay off of him and started to run towards her, but not before Leigh finally got her footing and ran upstairs to his bedroom, locking the door behind her.

"Let me in, Leigh," Pete banged on the door. "It's not what it looks like. She had just pushed me down and got ontop of me when you came in. I swear."

"Yeah like i'm supposed to believe that bullshit," Leigh cried, sliding down the door and sitting with her back to it. "She was all over you Pete, and I didn't see you minding one bit."

"Well you weren't there, you didn't hear me. I told her to get off. I pushed her off," he said loudly, sounding like he was about to cry.

"Yeah as soon as you saw me. Why don't you go downstairs and continue your lapdance with her. Slut," she hit her head on the door and cried, "ouch."

"Leigh...baby please," Pete was kneeling by the door, puting his hand on it where Leigh's back was on the other side. "Why would I do something to hurt you when I love you more than anything."

"I don't know, you tell me. How long have you been sleeping with her?" she yelled. Thank god the music was playing so loud that nobody could hear them.

"Oh my God. Leigh you're paranoid. She's a friend. She...was a friend. I won't have anything to do with her anymore. She crossed the line tonight. She knew you were here and she wanted to break us up because yes...she wants me. But I've told her time and time again I don't want her. Now baby please let me in so we can talk."

"No. I dont' want to talk to you," she huffed.

"Fine," he said. And with that he was gone. A couple minutes later she heard a knock at the door. By this time she had changed into street clothes and was getting ready to go to the airport.

"Leigh. Leigh let me in. It's Patrick. I need to talk to you."

"He sent someone to do his dirty work for him?" she said as she openned the door.

"Where are you going?" he looked down at her suitcase.

"I'm going home. We're done." she started to leave but Patrick blocked her.

"No. No this can't happen. He loves you. She came onto him. Ask anyone in the room it was like 2 seconds before you came in. He loves you. You can't do this to him, he'll die." Leigh could tell Patrick meant it. "If you leave him, he will kill himself. You are his everything."

Leigh stopped and sat on the bed, thinking.

_____________________________________________

OOOOO. Review
Sign up to rate and review this story