Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

three...

by skeleton_crew13 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 272 words

0Unrated
"im not going to hurt you... i only torture David for fun" i reassured Mikey. he relaxed and continued watching his tv.

"so Andrea..." Gerard said taking a seat on the other couch "im sorry to say but youll be sleeping in the garage"

"WHAT! id rather sleep in the dumpster" i yelled

"kidding...youll be sharing a room with..." he paused and gulped.

"with who?!? Bob?!? Ray?!?" i questioned

"me" a voice said from behind the couch i was sitting on. a voice i thought id never have to hear after that one tour. i turned my head around and met Frank's hazel eyes.

"oh c'mon! with Frank?!? God, im hating this place even more by the second" i sighed. Frank leaned over the couch and i felt his breath near my ear.

"trust me...you wont hate it after a while" he whispered then left the living room.

"why?!? why Gerard?!? why did i have to get stuck with Frank?!?" i yelled.

"because i snore, Mikey has the smallest room and Bob and Ray already share a room."

"i can deal with the snoring! please!!... no wait, let me sleep in the garage" i pleaded.

"no can do...plus i think you need a new friend" Gerard said and began laughing at the damn tv along with Mikey.

-------------------------------------------------

time is going by so slow... i arrived at around noon...and now its 1:21 pm...Gerard and Bob gave me the lovely tour of the house...its a fuckin' pigsty...everythings a mess...i guess ill have something to do when im bored of watching Bob stick random things up his nose...
Sign up to rate and review this story