Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

four...

by skeleton_crew13 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 320 words

0Unrated
we were all in the living room watching Ray kick Frank's ass at some racing game...i got pretty bored watching Frank lose for the infinite time.

"anybody hungry?!?" i asked

"i am!" all of them yelled in unison

"well...make yourself something to eat" i said and got off the couch. i went into the kitchen, made myself a sandwich and went back into the living room

"i smell food!" Frank yelled out. he turned around and looked at me taking a bite out of my sandwich. i chewed and swallowed.

"like i said, make yourself something to eat if youre hungry" i took my spot on the couch and continued eating...uncomfortably. everytime i took a bite they would all look at me like a pack of hungry wolves. it was kind of creepy. "gosh! a person cant even eat in peace in this house... Mikey give me the phone" i said after i finished my food. Mikey gave me the phone and i called the nearest pizza place.[theyre on speed dial as number one].

"whos going to pay for the pizza?!?" Bob asked

"i only order...i dont pay" i replied and went upstairs to Franks room for a little peace and quiet.

-------------------------------------------------

"is she asleep?!?" Frank asked. i was asleep or at least trying to sleep on Frank's messy bed and now they were all in his room to disturb me.

"no you Fuck Tart! her eyes are closed." Ray replied sarcastically.

"we should leave her alone" Gerard said "i dont want her to beat the living hell out of me if she wakes up."

"i will if you dont get out" i said with my eyes still closed.

"fuck, get out! get out!" i heard feet running out the room with Gerard yelling "get out! get out! shes going to kill us allllllllllllll!" i smiled to myself and went back into a deep sleep...
Sign up to rate and review this story