Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

five...

by skeleton_crew13 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 352 words

0Unrated
i woke up to the smell of something burning. i checked the clock next to Franks bed. 8:32 pm...i quickly got out of bed and ran towards the door or at least tried to without tripping over Franks shit all over the floor. i ran downstairs and into the kitchen. there on the counter was a toaster with black fumes coming out and Mikey was about to pour a cup of water onto the toaster.

i ran to Mikey and snatched the cup away from him i unplugged the toaster.

"what the fuck, Mikey?!? are you trying to fuckin' kill yourself?!?" i yelled at him.

"i was only trying to make toast" he said innocently and shyly... he looked down at his shoes which he suddenly found interesting.

"and you couldnt get the guys to make you toast?!?" i asked pouring the water out of the cup and into the sink.

"theyre not here and i didnt want to wake you up" he said still staring at his shoes

"nobody's here to watch you?!? where are they?!?"

"i cant say..." he mumbled

"and why not?!?"

"they told me not to tell you"

"why?!?

"i dont know...will you make me some toast?!?" he said trying to change the subject

"no...you broke the toaster" just then the front door opened and Ray Bob Gerard and Frank came in. they came into the kitchen. Frank stood behind Bob and Gerard as if trying to hide something...

"whats that smell?!?" Gerard asked...

"burnt toast...want some?!?" i asked

"eww! no" Gerard made a face and stuck out his tongue

"where'd ya'll go?!? Mikey almost burned the house down"

"uhh...nowhere" Ray said...i saw Frank leave the kitchen with a medium sized box in his hands.

"okay then...make Mikey some toast, Gerard" i said leaving the kitchen and following Frank upstairs.

"the toaster is broken!" Gerard and Mikey yelled...

"find a damn other way to make toast then!" i yelled back before opening Franks bedroom door.

"Frank?!?" i said as i entered his room. i was expecting to hear Frank answer but instead...
Sign up to rate and review this story