Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > I HATE YOU!!!

a talk and much more...

by divachick34 0 reviews

Delilah get's some some amazing news. But things take a turn for the worst, what will happen and will she prevale?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 447 words

0Unrated
Julius POV

"De, today both your parents talked to me about us.." I started

"oh, and...what did they say?" she asked taking my hand

"they said they didn't want me rushing you into anything" I said gripping her hand slightly

"what did you say?" she asked curiously

"I said that i have nothing but respect for you and that I love you with all my heart and that I've taken bullets for you" I said, pulling her closer and kissing her on the lips.

"I love you too Julius" she said kissing me back, we started to makeout, and we layed back...

Delilah POV

I woke up feeling happier than I had for awile I couldn't remember why at first but then I looked beside me and saw Julius sleepin soundly with his arm around me. I snuggled back into him and yawned and soon fell asleep again.

I awake again about an hour later, I looked over at Julius to see he was already awake and admiring me fondly.

"hey" he said kissing me

"hey back" I said returning the kiss

"I suppose we should get up, because I'm sure my dad would kill you if he saw this" I said giggling, when Julius jumped out of bed and got dressed. I too got dressed and we left to go see my mom and dad.

THE NEXT DAY

I awoke and I had a wierd feeling in my stomache, so I gently lifted Julius' arm off me and went to the washroom. I got to the toilet just in time to throw up. After I finished I tried to figure it out, I decided to go to the hospital and get it checked. I left Julius a note saying I had to run to the store for something, and that I'd be back soon. I arrived at the hospital and went into the emergency room. After a few tests I was told to wait outside in the waiting room. After about 20 minutes the doctor came out.

"Miss.Devonshire, we have the results of your tests" he said

"and what is it?" I asked a little worried

"your pregnent" he said

"what?" I asked not beliving it

"you are pregnent, I would like you to come back in a month for a check up" he said

"okay" was all I could say before I left

I got home and was greeted by Julius.

"hey de" he said kisisng me

We walked inside,

"Julius, can we got to our room I need to talk to you about something" I said

"sure de" he said, we walked down the hall and got to our room and sat down.
Sign up to rate and review this story