Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

Chapter nineteen :: I've lost track.

by SongbirdFlyAway 8 reviews

sorry the update took so long...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 1276 words

4Funny
"Hey there my sweaty sweety."

I grabbed the sides of Patrick's shirt as he rushed toward me after the first performance of the Europe tour.

"Hey baby." He kissed my mouth and put his hands on my hips. "Sorry, I gotta keep moving... I forgot about this contest thing."

I tried to keep up with him but he was lost in the crowds of people. Not even 30 seconds later, Pete came running passed me in Patrick's direction.
I saw Andy and grabbed his arm to get answers. "Hey what's going on? What contest?"

Andy was out of breath and also on the move. Things were very hectic. I'm sure I'd get used to it by the end of the tour, it was also very exciting at the same time. Right?
"We're doing this contest thing since it's the first night on tour here, a fan and four friends get to hang out with us for a whole day... and the winner is being picked tonight, we have to be at the radio station in about 15 minutes to announce who it is."

I ran into the dressing room with them while Patrick and Pete were already changed and ready to go. I followed Patrick and the rest of the band out the door and to the limo waiting to take them to the station.

"No babe, you gotta ride on the bus. Sorry, but with promo shit like this you're not allowed to be in the limo with us." Patrick called out to me while i was getting ready to slide into the back seat.

I turned around and looked passed the crowd of screaming girls and over to the parking lot where the bus was, which seemed forever away. Thanks for telling me this before I followed you douchebag. I tried to smile. "Oh okay... I'll just go run a mile back that way and try to catch the bus before it leaves. I'll see you later."

He didn't even kiss my cheek. "Alright thanks see you." He obviously didn't catch the pissed off sarcasm either.

I just rolled my eyes and turned around while the boys signed autographs out of the limo. I faught through the girls who were shoving me and screaming some sorts of foreign, European 'Pete is hot' chant. Fucking morons.

What seemed like forever later, I finally made it to the back parking lot. I sighed relief as I was about to turn the corner to where the bus was parked.

I stopped and stared at the empty lot. "What the fuck!!"
The bus was gone. The limo was gone. The screaming 14 yr olds were in the process of all being gone. All that was left was me in an empty lot in a foreign country. I walked over to the gate and sat on it. I felt like crying.

I took out my sidekick and called Patrick. No answer.

I put my head in my hands and started to cry. This was not a good start.
I tried getting back into the building but the door was locked from the outside.

I returned to my post and prayed like hell that no creepy forgeiners would come and abduct me. Oh my god, get me out of here.

My cell phone ring made me jump and I didn't even bother to look at the screen.
"Hello?!!"

"Joe?! Oh my god, at least someone realized I wasn't there!!"

Joe continued to apologize for leaving me and said how he stepped away to use the restroom so he could call me. He told me the bus was on its way back. THANK GOD.

"Thank you so much!"

About ten minutes later, the bus pulled up to its original spot, and where I was sitting alone under the faded lights of the lot.

I rushed onto it and thanked the driver for picking me up, still pissed at the previous events that night.

I didn't go into the station, I just fell asleep in my bunk and waited for the guys.

"Baby... baby..." Patrick's soft voice woke me out of my sleep and I turned to face him.

"Fuck off baby." I turned around and closed my eyes.

"Hey I'm sorry, I didn't know they left without you."

I couldn't stay mad at him. I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him into the bunk with me.

"You put on a hell of a show tonight." I kissed his neck and he smiled.

He snuggled with me. "Well good, I'm glad you think so."

I made a disgusted face. "Patrick ewww, you're all sweaty still!"

"I didn't shower - I wanted to come right into bed with you. It's our first night as a couple, on tour, in Europe. I couldn't stand the thought of it being so shitty for you."

I just groaned.

He playfully smiled. "Well - how about if I get out of these clothes then?"

He started to slowly take off his shirt.

I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Do what you want - I'm going back to sleep."

Patrick and I had yet to have sex. I definitely didn't want our first time to be tonight. With me being half asleep and just rescued by Joe from an abandoned parking lot in Europe, and him being disgusting and obviously just trying to make me happy.

He pulled my arm over his stomach and I rested my head on his chest.

"Okay okay, I understand." He kissed my forehead. "We have plenty of time."

I smiled and kissed his bare, disgustingly sweaty chest.

"I love you Audrey."

I looked up at him. "I love you too Patrick."

**************

"So who won this contest thing?" I plopped down next to Andy the next morning with my bowl of Corn Pops.

"Ugh, this chick. Her and her friends are spending the day with us today, coming to our second show tonight and having backstage passes and yadda yadda yadda..."

I made a face. "Oh, that sounds fun." I tried to sound sincere. Was I getting jealous already? No, not jealous... just annoyed.

Joe came and joined us "Yeah, they're all gonna be looking at your man Drey."

I turned and faced Joe "Joe! Thank you so much for actually caring and thinking about me last night. Good to know someone did!!"

Joe smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Anytime sweetcheeks."

Bob, the tour manager, came into the room. "Hey we gotta meet up with the girls at the hotel in like a half hour, make sure you all look presentable."

I raised my hand. "Ugh Bob, am I actually allowed to be seen this time or should I just stay on the bus."

Bob looked at me. "Oh you, yes ugh... just stay away from the guys and pretend to be the costume lady."

I rolled my eyes and Andy spoke up. "We don't even have costumes!"

Bob ruffled my hair with his massive hand. "I know I know, I'm just kidding. Of course - you can do whatever you want Drey. The girls are just gonna have to get it through their 12 yr old minds that the lead singer of Fall Out Boy has a girlfriend. One that looks very good in those shorts, I must say."

Everyone looked down at my body. I was wearing my short shorts that I sleep in. WIth a mouthful of Pops and milk I stood up.

"Whatever... I'm changing."

___________________________________________________________________

I know it's been forever, and I'm really sorry. Please review and I'll update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. they still need to do it people, they still need to do it! ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story