Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter twenty :: She's a tease.

by SongbirdFlyAway 7 reviews

A short chapter just for shits and giggles.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 965 words

3Funny
Pete was sitting with his laptop stalking message boards about himself and occasionally reading comments out loud to amuse the rest of us. It really wasn't.

"Hey Drey, you might like this one. It says --

Omg!!!!!!!!!! Hve u gurlz ever thought wut da boyz of Fall Out Boy wld be lyk in bed???
:-o i surisly wanna have secks wit all of dem!


-- That's from the message boards on our site. You should probably answer it for this poor girl, considering you've slept with half of Fall Out Boy."

I laughed and snapped my head up in shock. "What?! No, I didn't have -- oww!"

Patrick pinched my leg mid-sentence. I looked at him out of curiousity and he bit his lip.
The fact that I was just talking must have just registered with Pete cause he turned from the computer.

"What'd you say Drey?"

I furrowed my brows and put my head down. "Nothing... I guess."

"This is giving me a headache... I need a break. GAME TIME MOTHER FUCKERS!!!"

Pete closed his laptop, threw his hands in the air, and walked to the back of the bus where Andy and Joe were 'gamin it'. Yeah thats right, I'm totally down with the nerdy Fall Out Boy lingo.

"What was that all about?"

I nudged Patrick's side.

He shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah uh sorry. Just, lets not talk about our sex life."

"WHAT?! Patrick, we don't have a sex life. We havn't even been a couple for a week and I thought we had a relationship where other things were more important anyway. Why are you ashamed of that?"

I didn't understand and god dammit I wanted answers.

"No Audrey, it's not a big deal to me, you know that. It's just -- we had a conversation about it the other night and -"

I finished his sentence. "- and you told them we got it on already?"

He shifted back and forth. "Something like that."

I pressed my lips and nodded. I stood up and he tried again to explain himself.

"It's just that I've only ever been with one other girl and I didn't want them to shit on me about it anymore."

I rolled my eyes and climbed over him to get out of the kitchen booth. "Right I get it, tell the boys in school that you kissed Susie by the slide so they wouldn't pick on you at recess."

Once again, my sarcasm wasn't obvious to Patrick. "Exactly!!"

I headed towards the back of the bus. "Whatever Patrick... HEY BOYS!!"

I heard Patrick get up quickly and walk behind me "What are you doing?" He sharply whispered.

I stood in the doorway facing Andy, Joe, and Pete, leaning against the doorframe with my arm. "Excuse me boys, can you pause that for a second?! I need your full attention! Eyes here, eyes here!!"

Joe huffed and paused the game. All three impatiently looked at me to get out whatever I needed to say so they could go back to their button mashing heaven.

"I just want to let you all know... Patrick and I havn't had sex, even though he led you guys to believe that we have, we havn't. That's all... continue."

Pete laughed at my boldness and I turned to leave and saw Patrick red faced.
Joe laughed "Dude why would you lie about something like that? What are we in fucking 10th grade? You're so lame dude!"

Andy giggled. "Aw ... he's jealous! Don't worry Patty Boy, not everyone is as lucky as I am. I could give you lessons if you want. We had great pillow talk, I could give you pointers."

"Andy!" Patrick and I both yelled at the same time. Mine more out of amusement, Patrick out of anger.

"Dude I'm kidding. Give me a break." Andy was fixated on the screen, not moving his eyes away from it, completely devoted to ripping Joe's head off and throwing it into the river of poison.

I smiled at the boys and turned to go back to the front where my orange juice was.

Patrick grabbed me by the waist and gently propped me against the wall. "Hey - I'm sorry okay? It was wrong and immature of me... I'm really sorry."

I smiled and slid my arms around his waist. "It's okay baby. I just want to know that it's not all you care about."

He kissed my neck. "Trust me, it's not." He patted my side and walked back to the kitchen booth.

I helped myself to Pete's laptop and did a little snooping of my own since the message boards were still up on screen.

I laughed as I read over all of them, mainly about Pete and Patrick. The girls from the contest had already made a thread about their experience, which really wasn't all that bad. The girls were cute, shy, and sweet. It definitely went a lot better than I thought, and now they have stories to tell on message boards everywhere about their experience. It was apparently a life changing experience for them judging by the long, excited posts.

I smiled to myself and turned to Patrick, who sat there eatting a sandwich. I smiled.

I walked up to him and threw my leg over his lap and straddled him.

"Hey kid-" I said and he looked up at me and smiled with a little mustard on the corner of his mouth. "- I love you."

I pressed my body into his, grinded my hips, and kissed him hard.

I felt him get slightly aroused and I bit his lip and smiled. "Okay I'm going to watch tv." I said bubbly as I got off and skipped towards the back of the bus.

Patrick slammed his arms down on the table and sighed. "You're a tease."
Sign up to rate and review this story