Categories > Original > Fantasy > Agent Angel

Chapter 1: The Worthless Angel

by Nessrox444 1 review

For centuries angels have been used to keep the world at peace. Now see the story of one angel in particular who's special gifts may save the doomed world.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 1796 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I created all these characters, the plot, the setting, the story, everything about this story short of the English language was created by me. Never use this story/idea and
claim it as your own. Enjoy!

I'm going to keep writing these stories regardless but I would appreciate feedback on if you like the story and how I can improve it. Please send me feedback.
__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1
The Worthless Angel


__________________________________________________________________

An angel stood in a vast room that was all white. The room seemed to stretch on forever without end.

"Do you know why you're alive?" Someone asked from walking up from behind him. The person had brown hair which almost covered both eyes, he had tan skin and was wearing a strange robe scarf combination.

"What kind of question is that?" The angel responded.

"Don't be deceived it's a real question. You were on the verge of death, as was I. I came with a very important message but was wounded to the point of near death. I happened upon your injured body and decided a risky double merge, a special ability passed down by my people." The man explained

"Your... people?" The angel asked confused. The man laughed and then a few seconds later rainbow wings appeared from his back. They were about half the size of the angel's wings but seemed powerful none the less.

"I did a little digging in your conscience. In case you didn't realize we're in a double merge meaning that our minds are linked, this white zone we're in is the combination of both of our minds. The rainbow angel said. "I found out what happened to you hours before your near-death experience. In case you've forgotten, here's what happened." The rainbow angel held up a hand and an image appeared. The angel saw himself in the image, and heard his thoughts....



My name is Zan, and I am pathetic angel. My best friend is Sonya who prefers to be called Zero for some reason. She's much stronger than I am, that usually makes things difficult because of how Angel Agents are grouped. Oh I guess I should explain that shouldn't I? I am an Angel Agent, a special group of Angels used to solve serious foreign and domestic problems. There are six groups: E, D, C, B, A, and the almighty S rank. I am a mid-E rank Angel while Zero is a high-C class I have no doubt she'll be promoted soon. I've just been sent on a mission with zero, it's considered a C class mission a rare honor for an E class angel like myself. Our objective is simple: three supposedly weak creatures broke into a weapon storage facility in one of the lesser angel cities. One of them is confirmed to be a wolf-man and the other is confirmed to be a weaker vampire whereas the third has not been confirmed.



"Alright that's enough." Zan yelled pulling his eyes from the image.

"Fine, I'll turn off your thoughts so you can bear to watch." The rainbow angel said with a smug grin.



Zan and Zero shot through the sky like bullets. Both had white wings, common for angels. Zan had brown hair and brown-red eyes. He was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, and a grey jacket. Zero had long Silver flowing hair and blue eyes. She was wearing white gloves, a white robe that stretched down to where the foot met the leg. They spotted their target building and began their descent. They both landed near the building and took cover behind a nearby decaying wall.

"I'll go in first, I'm better than you at energy usage, plus I can fold in my wings and you can't so you can't go undercover. I'll signal you after I see if the coast is clear." Zero explained. Zero jumped out from behind the wall and ran up to the building. There were no windows so going up to the building without being spotted was simple enough. Zero slowly opened the door to see someone looking right at her. She decided that it'd be better to drop the stealth crap since she'd been discovered so quickly. She flung the door open and walked into the room. The room was small and square with a door on the far side.

"Heheheh... Astoth told me if anyone came to call him immediately, but I'm sure I can handle someone like you." The wolf-man said with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Very well, I'll send you to the grave." Zero responded, cold and emotionless.

"Enough talk, die!" the wolf-man yelled, charging forward. He swung right but Zero ducked and hopped back a step and punched him in the face causing the wolf-man to slide back a few feet. "Interesting, but let's see if you can handle this!" he yelled as a few drops of blood flew out of his mouth. He extended his claws and charged at her again. He lunged at her, his right hand extended to take her head off. She ran forward ducked under his airborne body and punched upward. The wolf-man spat out blood as her fist made contact with his stomach. She threw him at the nearest wall; his body hit it with a dull thud.

"We'll need a survivor to question about what happened here, you'll do just fine. Now lay there and be still." She said turning to the door. "Oh I almost forgot." She said to herself. She then heard a large bang behind her.

"Forgot about what?" Zan asked. He was standing on top of the wolf-man's head, his foot placed firmly in his temple.

"...I see, so he invoked the genetic ability of blood lust, I could've been killed." She said with little emotion.

"You should lighten up." Zan told her with a smile.

"Actually I'm worried about you." She told him. His smile melted into a look of curiosity. "You're still an E-rank because of all of this 'lightening up' listen, if you don't get serious you may end up dead one of these days." She said with little emotion while still having a lot of power behind her words. "Come on, let's go, this one's unconscious." She said pointing at the wolf. Then she turned around and opened the door. They stepped into the next room of the armory; it was at least fifty times as big as the cramped room they were just in. It was littered with weapons on either side, piles and piles. "I don't see any sign of the other two perpetrators, they must be crazy to bypass all these weapons... unless... oh crap, they must be after the magical weapons in the basement vault." She said, and then she turned to Zan "We need to get to the basement right now." They took off for the basement. They descended the stairs and opened the door at the bottom and entered the magic weapons vault. The door opened with a large clang, alerting the two creatures rummaging through the piles of magic weapons.

"It seems Un didn't alert us as ordered, two agent angels should be nothing Astoth, let me take them out." The vampire said.

"Hell no! I want a piece of them too Di." Astoth said. Astoth was the odd looking one of the two. The vampire had pale white skin and black eyes with a yellow iris in the middle. He was wearing a black cape that covered his skinny, shriveled body. Astoth on the other hand had a muscular body. He had no pupils or irises in his eyes and he was wearing a mask over his mouth down to his neck. He wore black metal gloves, and black pants but no shirt. He was bald and also had yellow horns and strange red and black paint on his face. The vampire flew at them at incredible speed; Zan nearly couldn't get out of the way in time. The vampire stopped at the other side of the room, turned around and charged at Zero, but Zero had enough of the vampire already she concentrated her energy to materialized a glowing staff in her hand. Before the vampire could get out of the way she hit him in the side of his head, causing him to fly into a wall. Astoth charged at Zan in a fit of rage, Zan tried to dodge but Astoth's punch hit him square in the face. Zan hit the wall with a thud, and Astoth closed the distance between them and hit him again, causing great damage to his skull and teeth. He finished it by kicking him in the head in a straight up motion. He was hit so hard he broke through the ceiling and landed outside of the armory. His wings were bent and his teeth were broken. Blood was gushing out of his mouth and all his cuts. Meanwhile the vampire stood up.

"I'm going to kill you, you bitch." The vampire said standing up. Then he noticed the hole that Astoth has made. "You idiot! I can't be in the sun!" His body started to sizzle.

"Even though the light hasn't hit you directly you've been severely weakened." Zero told him. She transformed her staff into a hammer. "Your time... is up." As she said that last part she leapt in the air and brought the hammer down on him. His head flattened into his chest and the pressure caused both to explode in blood. His former body fell over, dead. She tossed his remains into the light, burning his body away forever.

"Love to stay and kill you like I killed that other agent but I have to get these supplies to the drop point." Astoth told her. Astoth jumped through the hole he created and took off.

"Wait... killed...?" A look of fear washed over her face. She spread her wings and flew through the hole, looking for Zan. She spotted him, where the grass was stained red. Zans eyes were blank as though he were in a trance. "Zan!" she yelled at him "wake up damnit!" she held back tears as she called for reinforcements, and a medical division.

To be continued...
__________________________________________________________________

Hey thanks for reading. Be sure to check out my other three stories (which I update constantly): Never-ending war, Age of Psychics, and Ancient Grudge: War of the Empire. As you're reading this note (this one right here) I've decided to catch all 4 stories up to three episodes so you won't see an Age of Psychics update until probably... Thursday at the earliest, I'd put my money on Thursday or Friday so if you liked Age of Psychics enough to care about updates be sure to look for the update on Thursday.
Sign up to rate and review this story