Categories > Original > Fantasy > Agent Angel

Chapter 2: Unleashed

by Nessrox444 1 review

A battle inside Zan's mind awakens his hidden power. While Zero and Gin fight Astoth. But things start to look bad. When Astoth activates his armor of steel and summons a giant axe. Gin and Zero v ...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 1852 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I created all these characters, the plot, the setting, the story, everything about this story short of the English language was created by me. Never use this story/idea and
claim it as your own. Enjoy!

I'm going to keep writing these stories regardless but I would appreciate feedback on if you like the story and how I can improve it. Please send me feedback.
__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2:
Unleashed


__________________________________________________________________

"Now do you understand?" The rainbow angel asked.

"Not quite I still don't understand how you got here." Zan said.

"Well what happened was I was on my way to the capital city of angels to warn them of a threat. Apparently a group of ten creatures have been worshiping an ancient evil named Syn, a spirit demon that was sealed away by my people centuries ago. That may sound cliché but whose fault is that really? Anyway the ten caught on to me and their leader caught me off guard. Had I had known he was following me I could have easily destroyed him but he managed to hit me right in the heart. I fell to the ground and he departed assuming I had died. I saw your body fly out of the armory and so I attempted a double merge inside your mind." The angel explained.

"So what is a double merge." Zan asked annoyed.

"You wouldn't like it... but I guess I have no choice because we're wasting time. A double merge is..."


"Yeah... he's dead." An angel said standing over Zan's body. "We'll get a body bag right away." Zero held back tears as she stood up.

"I'm going after the one that did this, Astoth." Zero said with hatred in her eyes.

"I'm going with you, there's no point in letting two angels die." One of the angels said.

"And what of Zan's body?" Zero asked.

"Rikuu can stay here and look after his body until we can transport it back to capital city." The angel said.

"Hey wait why do I have to stay, Gin?!?" Rikuu asked.

"Because I said so." Gin answered.

Gin and Zero took off in search of Astoth.



"WHAT?!?" Zan yelled in anger.

"You heard me, a double merge is where we have a fight, and the winner uses the other person's energy and life force to heal. Don't worry though we're both going to be weakened to the same level of power and then we'll have to rely on our strategies." The rainbow angel explained. "We'll both be given enough energy for one usage of an energy attack of our choice."

He said. Crap! I can't do any energy attacks! Zan thought. "I know you can't do any energy attacks, but you now have enough energy to try as you will." The rainbow angel said with a smug grin. "You forget I dug in your conscience." He said holding up one of his hand. A screen appeared showing Zan holding his index and middle fingers extended, he attempted to fire an energy blast but only a small bit came out, then an enemy punched him in the face so Zan started fist fighting with the man. The angel put the screen away and then said "begin".


"Down there." Gin pointed towards Astoth. They descended and folded their wings inside their body, hidden from sight.

"How fortunate, I dropped off the supplies and I was just on my way back to the armory to kill you guys. I'm so lucky that you came to me, now I don't have to do all that boring walking." He began laughing and a moment later he was hit in the head with a hammer. He hit the ground and slid a few feet and then Zero jumped in the air and swung the glowing, blue, spirit hammer downwards hitting Astoth in the chest, making strange cracks appear. She lifted her hammer again and swung down hitting Astoth in the face, but on her final lifting Astoth punched her in the chest, making her shoot off like a bullet. She unfolded her wings and attempted to stop, in vain. Gin caught her however, having unfolded his wings as well. They both landed back on the ground, Zero folded her wings but Gin kept his out.

"That really fucking hurt." Astoth said getting up, pieces of his chest were falling off. "At least that's what I would be saying if I weren't a golem." Astoth began laughing. Gin had to hold Zero back from charging in recklessly, again. "ARMOR OF STEEL!" Astoth yelled out. Spiritual energy released from his body and then dissipated.

"We need to think strategically, if you rush in there and start beating him again nothing good will come of it." Gin told Zero. "From the looks of it my sword won't be of any use so let's use energy attacks." Gin said. "Remember, keep calm, anger makes one do irrational things and we could both wind up dead."

"Fine, then I'll kill him from a distance." Zero said, calming down a little. She held her hands above her head and gathered her energy. A blue and white ball of energy formed in her hands. She aimed it at Astoth and released it yelling "shredder ball!" The ball traveled into Astoth and then miniature balls flew out from it in a storm of energy. The ground and Astoth began tearing up. Dust flew up, and when it all cleared Astoth was still standing there, laughing.

"Hah hah hah hah hah you're one tough bitch I'll give you credit for that. I wouldn't be standing here if I didn't activate my armor of steel. I can see why my other associates died." He said "but let's get serious now" he said. He stomped the ground and an axe formed and came out of it. "Axe of the earth" he told them.

"We're going to have to get serious now Zero." Gin said.

"I've been serious this whole time, he killed Zan and now this bastard is going to pay. Let's see if he can survive my death ball..."


Zan narrowly dodge a punch, and then another, and another. The punches were coming quicker he knew he couldn't keep dodging them much longer. The rainbow angel was slightly off the ground using his wings, and soon enough he landed a punch. Then he landed another, and another. Zan flew back with all his effort. His face was bleeding from all the punches he took.

"Ready to admit defeat?" The angel said.

"Fuck you!" Zan yelled charging at the angel. He punched but the angel flew up and then torpedoed down on Zan, hitting him in the spine with a crushing elbow.

"I saw that attack coming, my special technique known as future sight allowed me to see it coming. I've won, give up and I won't hurt you any further." The angel gloated.

Shit I'm done for. Zan thought. I have energy to do an attack but I don't know if I can pull it off.... Here goes nothing. He lifted his hand and pointed it at the angel on top of him. He extended his index and middle finger and focused all his energy into his fingers. He released, hoping to simply knock the angel off. To his surprise he fired an enormous amount of energy not only knocking the angel off but causing a large hole to appear in his chest. Zan got up in amazement to see the angel smiling.

"You've beaten me... I would not have guessed that it would happen now." The angel explained. "I saw you had an enormous amount of energy in reserve that I'm sure even you were unaware of. I've lost the battle, so I will unlock this nexus of power before I pass on." Then the angel started to fade away "My name is Kin if you ever find my brethren perhaps you can get more of your energy unlocked. I'm part of the supposedly extinct rainbow tribe, at least that's what you call us." He was smiling as he faded away. The white world Zan was in began melting away, his body began to fade. Everything became black, and suddenly Zan opened his eyes. He stood up, he was outside the armory again.

"What the hell... how are you alive...." A trembling Rikuu asked.

"Never mind that, where's Sonya?" He asked.

"You mean Zero? She and Gin went to avenge your death by fighting Astoth." He said.

"Where?!?" he demanded. Rikuu pointed and Zan took off.



"Grand death ball!" Zero yelled.

"Oh another one? The first one didn't do very much damage." Astoth laughed.

The ball hit Astoth and parts of his earth body fell to the ground. Gin ran up and impaled him through the left shoulder, and then he jumped over his body and brought the sword up, slicing through his left arm.

"Gah... you got me with that attack last time she fire the death ball. YOU BASTARD!" he swung his axe straight down. Gin jumped back, out of the way.

"Mind if I join in?" a voice said.

"No way... you're supposed to be dead!" Astoth yelled out.

Zero turned around and saw Zan standing on a hill. She held back her excitement and joy. She turned back around and faced Astoth. "That hurts Zero...." He said "It wasn't hard to find you guys though, you weren't very far from the armory either it only took a minute to get here." Astoth realized his chances for victory were slim so he turned to run. Zan lifted up his right hand, his index and ring finger extended. "Oh no you don't." he told Astoth, firing an energy blast. The blast destroyed Astoth's upper body. The legs tried to run but Gin cut the left leg off. Gin reached inside Astoth and pulled out his heart.

"I figured you were a golem." Gin said. Gin threw the heart in the heart in the air and sliced it in half. The bottom half of Astoth's body eroded away in the wind. Zan flew down next Zero.

"Zero?" he asked.

"Don't you ever make me worry like that again!" she said punching him in the head.

"Ow what the hell was that for." She punched him again, this time a little softer.

"Hey you guys I'm going to go back to Rikuu and wrap up this mission you can just hang around and pummel each other all you want. Catch ya later" Gin said. As Gin flew off he could still hear them bickering.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey thanks for reading. Be sure to check out my other three stories (which I update constantly): Never-ending war, Age of Psychics, and Ancient Grudge: War of the Empire. As you're reading this note (this one right here) I've decided to catch all 4 stories up to three episodes so you won't see an Age of Psychics update until probably... Thursday at the earliest, I'd put my money on Thursday or Friday so if you liked Age of Psychics enough to care about updates be sure to look for the update on Thursday.
Sign up to rate and review this story