Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Back to Evelyn

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Back to Evelyn

by Becca331110 3 reviews

Will and Elizabeth are married and have a child...but she can't escape her fate...or her parents past...Who is after her?

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bootstrap Bill, Elizabeth, Gibbs, Jack, Norrington, Will, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 148 words

0Boring
Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Back to Evelyn

Hello folks! This is an extremely short chapter to quickly explain what happens in the following chapters. ENJOY AND REVIEW!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you, William Turner, take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?"
Will smiled at Elizabeth, love in is brown eyes. "I do." He said.
"And do you, Miss Elizabeth Swann, take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?"
"I do." Whispered Elizabeth.
"Then I pronounce you husband and wife."
"TO THE RUM!" yelled Will's best man, Capt. Jack Sparrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Will...she's beautiful." Elizabeth smiled at her baby daughter, and then at her husband.
"Like her mother." Will smiled. "What shall we call her?"
"Evelyn." Elizabeth said after a moment of thinking. "Let's call her Evelyn."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Call her whatever you want." The cruel pirate watching muttered, "She'll not escape her fate."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~And there it is! More to come later!
Sign up to rate and review this story