Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Stuck with Each-other

Dark Rooms

by redfoxfan 6 reviews

The mission starts int he second chapter, currently, there's just a lot of fluff.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 703 words

0Exciting
Stuck With Each-other


It was exactly midnight. The stars had not yet appeared in the vast, empty sky. The only light that punctured the forbidding darkness, came from the bedroom window of Julius Chevalier, a spy-in-training.
*************
"Look Julius, I don't want to be the one to tell you this, but you're an idiot! I can't believe you'd even THINK that!" Delilah Devinshire shouted, she hadn't planned on yelling at Julius, but she couldn't stand to listen to his constant rants and lectures.
"Well, you and emmet have been getting rather cozy, and I can't stand having my girl go out with a fool like Emmet. Julius put his arm protectivly around Delilah's shoulders.
"Julius, you know I despise Emmet with all my heart and soul. He deserves to be devoured by monsterous beasts." Delilah grinned, lying down on Julius's bed, pulling him down on top of her, a smile on both of their faces.
"You know that we'd be killed if we did it, besides, we should wait until we have a mission on a deserted mountain, trying to find Bigfoot or something, just so we don't get caught." Julius stated, stroking Delilah's short brown hair.
"Yea, you're right. However, they don't keep camera's, or any security thing in the rooms, so I thought..." Delilah trailed off, she knew that Julius was thinking the exact same thing.
"Delilah, stop talking for a minute, okay?" Julius said, forcing his lips onto Delilah's. They really enjoyed kissing, especially at midnight, mostly because it was the only time the couple could get alone. Many times they considered running away to get married, or rather elope, but this plan always failed, due to the extreme ammounts of heists and thievery. Delilah sighed and embraced Julius, before dozing off...still on top of him.
"Delilah...Delilah?" Julius gently shook Delilah's shoulder, before realizing she had actually fallen asleep. He grinned, and tried to figure out a way to get Delilah off of him, without waking her up. He didn't want to awaken the beautiful, sleeping figure. Julius's right arm had eventually fallen asleep, due to the fact that Delilah was sleeping on top of it...not holding onto Julius any more. Julius finally got up off his bed, Delilah stirred, but had not woken up. Julius kissed her forehead, and leaned against the cold, mist-covered window, the back of his neck became numb. He looked out the window, up into the dark night sky.
"The night, no matter how dark, is always beautiful to me...it reminds me of you, Delilah." Julius said, speaking to thin air. The night grew on tediously slowly for Julius. He was extremely grateful when the sun finally reached to horizon, light flooding into the room. Julius went over to Delilah, sitting next to her, stroking her short brown hair.
"Julius...was I asleep...in your bed?!?" Delilah muttered, even though she had just woken up.
"Hey Sleeping Beauty. As a matter of fact, you were." Julius grinned, kissing Delilah's cheek.
"Julius! Were you awake all night?" Delilah asked, her tone deadly serious.
"Yes, actually, I was." Julius yawned. "It's no big deal though" He added, noticing tears in Delilah's eyes.
"No, Julius, sit, stay, sleep!" Delilah commanded, pushing Julius onto his bed.
"Wow, Delilah, I never knew..." Julius said, grabbing Delilah's arm.
"Never knew what, that i'm the most beautiful girl on the face of the planet?" Delilah laughed, kissing Julius.
"Actually, I already knew that. Really, what i ws going to say is that I never knew that you actually dared push such a handsome stud like me." Julius ran his hands through Delilah's hair, strands of hair falling in her face.
"Oh Julius, I love you." Delilah moaned, nuzzling Julius's chest.
"Come on, we better get going, don't wanna be late for whatever training Al and Scarlett have today." Julius sighed, pulling Delilah off of him.
"Actually, there really isn't anything we have to worry about today. Al told me yesterday." Delilah smiled, pressing her head against Julius's chest, staring up into his dark blue eyes.
"I hope so. Hey, let's go for a walk or something...it's kinda warm in here." Julius siad, opening the door, leading Delilah out.
Sign up to rate and review this story