Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Division Bell

VI

by horsie890 1 review

What Do You Want From Me?: Chapter 6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 310 words

0Unrated
"Answers," he said calmly, voice full of power. He knew how much control he had over me.
I felt lost. Answers were exactly what I wanted at that moment, and I knew perfectly well that he had infinitely more knowledge than me. There were others like him that knew more still. I wasn't the one he needed to talk to for answers. So why was he asking me, other than to leave me in further desperation?
Do you think that I know something you don't know?
What do you want from me?
If I don't promise you the answers would you go?
What do you want from me?
Should I stand out in the rain?
Do you want me to make a daisy chain for you?
I'm not the one you need.

What do you want from me?


He rose from his chair and began to walk toward me, trying to leave the mirror as he had once before. But I had allowed it that one time, and I would no longer. I used every ounce of willpower to make him remain where he was, and it was working. But all the time I wondered how long it would last.
He sensed my weakness and began to speak to me.
"I'll give you whatever you want. You can have control over this, my friend, if you only give me what I need." I knew what he was talking about. I wanted control over the power, I craved control over it like a drug, but I knew it could not happen without sacrifice. And my soul was not something I was willing to lose.
You can have anything you want.
You can drift, you can dream, even walk on water.
Anything you want.
You can own everything you see.
Sell your soul for complete control;
Is that really what you need?
Sign up to rate and review this story